Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I just recommended just playing it with textractor and deepl. It is a fantastic game. Make sure you replace Yukari and Kento's name though. At least back in the day, and especially with AGTH/TA//ITH, Yukari would be translated as Edge/Knife by google translate, and Kento, Yukari's son, would be translated as "wise-man"
After playing Yukari games i start playing Toaru Hitozuma game. I actually like it more than Yukari story haha.

After playing Yukari games i start playing Toaru Hitozuma game. I actually like it more than Yukari story haha.
All his games are pretty good. That's a great series too. It also has short spin-off version too called like Toaru Hitozuma Y.

1000027726.png

https://x.com/kosu900/status/1813159668761678215?t=Bq2vLUYxP6VdSJRGAJIm3w&s=19

Attachments

• 1721126082354.png
    1721126082354.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: jinkong
Last edited:
Ivy Wilde in an NTR game? An NTRMAN game? As a MILF? That woman has a hot voice, wasn't expecting this collaboration.

Was she in ToTD actually? I can't remember

also I've been lurking this thread for like 5 years and only now did I bother to verify my account to post lmao
Can you share what other roles IvyWilde did in the past?

Little review for new NTRMAN game, Awakening of The Goddess. The game isn't as bad as everyone said for me. The Vanilla route actually make sense as rewards for minigame. But i personally wish it has five endings.
- Three NTR endings for each NTR guy
- One very bad ending (Current NTR ending)
- And vanilla ending
It's pointless to have multiple NTRmen if you only gave it one bad NTR ending. And i don't mind if NTRMAN recycle the cg for three bad endings. I just felt one bad ending kinda wasting potential.

>Dorgel announcement
Dorgel announced they would be ceasing all activities, yes. They had a break last year for medical reasons so one can only assume it is related and the announcement seems quite serious, but it's a shame as I looking forward to their new game. The visuals were impressive for a RPGmaker game.

• Sad
Reactions: Animefan_09
Most of the comments below that dorgel annoucement do two of the following:

1) Expressing sympathy and hoping the dev will return;

2) Asking the dev to release all completed content as closure or sell the game to another circle for continuation;

3) Accuse dev of scamming his supporters, strong language optional.

And the worst thing is that I get all three points.

-Sickness is no joke, and if genuine, should receive sympathy.

-However, even if development is stopping completely there SHOULD be closure or the dev should let the game live on by selling the rights and assets elsewhere.

-It's been a whole 'holy cow' SIX YEARS of supporter money, and the dev announced this RIGHT before the month a final beta was supposed to drop (before the official release at the end of the year), which has, understandably, led to suspicion that the dev made zero progress and instead just tricked the fans with a couple of new CGs.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/240726-アトリエさくら-愛する妻のネトラセ報告-―ギャル妻・リアの場合―-h-game.1520807/

The New Atelier Sakura game is good. It wasn't as great as Marina series. Still, I will add it on the same tier with Mariko and Marina. The protagonist Masato unfortunately, is not developed enough, and he is probably the most pathetic of all Atelier Sakura's NTS protagonist haha. Ria, the heroine, is hot and cute. She feels like a combination of Marina and Hanamori Hiyori, but she is [pretty loyal to her husband (except for her bed life of course hehe).

Some few think that I dislike, The sex was kinda boring. I think up until the Hamedori scene they only do quickies, a few minutes play until orgasm, sad. And longer ero scenes just happened before the game ended. Ria's POV also isn't anything special to me thanks to the short quickie ero event.

But I also have a few things I love, Ria is clearly an experienced gyaru, she said she already fuck around 10 men in the past, and she is proud of it. Her CG of ero event always shows her smile. She clearly enjoys the netorase play.

The fact that Masato never had raw sex with Ria despite his status as her husband gives spice to the game. The ending where Masato knowingly Ria having sex behind the door and decide not to open it and Ria asks him to go to the kitchen and cook dinner for them is hot as fuck!

I really wish Atelier Sakura made a sequel for this game because this game has potential. The writing almost reminds me of Onboro's writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenghee
There's an in progress translation/MTL for the latest Atelier game. Same for ANIM's title. I'll play both once those are ready.

Never understood the love for Netorare no Tami:
  • Plot is transparent at first glance
  • Doesn't excel at netorare
  • Doesn't excel at netorase
  • Art is bad
  • Ero is bad
To me, the artist has always come off as one that benefited off readers' over-active imagination, when said reader creativity is not justified. I seem to be in the minority for whatever reason. Curious to see whether I'm proven wrong, but I have no plan to catch up from wherever I dropped the series months ago.

Recently have been reading "Magical Girl Pure Kiss – My Girlfriend is Embraced by my Horny Brother for Peace" recently, it has 2 volumes with the 1st completed and 2nd actively being released - https://www.novelupdates.com/series...iend-is-embraced-by-my-hny-brother-for-peace/

I've read the 1st volume entire and 2nd volume's prologue, and it's promising as an expected netorase turned netorare title. It's nothing earth shattering, but it pulls off anticipated aspects of an ero novel quite well. Recommend.

There's an in progress translation/MTL for the latest Atelier game. Same for ANIM's title. I'll play both once those are ready.

Never understood the love for Netorare no Tami:
  • Plot is transparent at first glance
  • Doesn't excel at netorare
  • Doesn't excel at netorase
  • Art is bad
  • Ero is bad
To me, the artist has always come off as one that benefited off readers' over-active imagination, when said reader creativity is not justified. I seem to be in the minority for whatever reason. Curious to see whether I'm proven wrong, but I have no plan to catch up from wherever I dropped the series months ago.

Recently have been reading "Magical Girl Pure Kiss – My Girlfriend is Embraced by my Horny Brother for Peace" recently, it has 2 volumes with the 1st completed and 2nd actively being released - https://www.novelupdates.com/series...iend-is-embraced-by-my-hny-brother-for-peace/

I've read the 1st volume entire and 2nd volume's prologue, and it's promising as an expected netorase turned netorare title. It's nothing earth shattering, but it pulls off anticipated aspects of an ero novel quite well. Recommend.
His art and story telling derailed hard IMO, before, he somehow tried, now he is just making a cash grab. Imagine making 11 to 15 illustrations and using them to make a 330 to 650 pages gallery with small variations and text LMAO

Reactions: straight.shota
Man, as a Milf NTR lover I only get like 2 relevant NTR game this year and both heroine have green hair for some reason. This sucks man.

Luckily doujin manga exist for filling that gap.

• Sad
Reactions: stupid_army

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!