Ask a question and next person have to answer.

I guess it's a code of fighting. (Art of fighting pre 1800s) kind of stupid in this case.

Do you know what a Tesseract is?

hmm that looks like one of the random things i would draw when im bored XD

Since it happens to be 11:11 here what would you wish for?

Thats really simple.I wish i could have the abilities of Goku or Vegeta, and also be able to do alquimia. Its pretty cool.
And of couse Ichigos abilities. Do i ask too much? xD

Again with 0 amount of imagination (even though i don't think that imagination is countable, but well, who cares).

Since when do you watch anime? (In my case, since pokemon and DBZ so it might be when i was 10 years old more or less?)

I started watching anime when i was young... i would say while i was in elementary school or earlier and didnt know that the DBZ i was watching was in spanish or what was happening besides that it was a cartoon and i learned how to use the tv.

There are three switches and one of them turns on a light bulb in the basement. You are trying to find out which switch turns on the light bulb and you can only check once (assume that there is some magical force that prevents you from checking again and that you have to answer for some profound reason). Heard this riddle somewhere and wondering if anyone can get this right XD

Switch on all of them at the same time.

An escalator broke down. What would become of it then?

People have to walk up stairs now D: lol
(Psst notice that i said find out which one turns the light on not just turn the light on XD wants answer to riddle?)

You have to save a random princess that got trapped by a physics defying castle sitting above a pit of lava because one day a voice in the sky told u that it was your destiny. There is a massive fire breathing dragon that somehow got into the castle without destroying it living there despite the lack of prey. Anyhow you are currently a random child from a random small unnoticed village that no one bother mapping. You have your ever so faithful pointy stick that doesn't seem to break until you intentionally break it or its the worst possible moment. One day a band of warriors of all imaginable classes and races decided they wanted to camp outside your village for a while and a random old guy says that u have great destiny ahead of you and should try and convince someone to train you.

ummm. So you're asking what happened then?? :)
Well, I wouldn't care less of their trainings, I would ask someone to give me a proper sword and go kill the dragon with my superpower ultimate killing move, and then I'd ask the princess to go out with me. She says NO. Then I'll go back to village to drink tea..
(ending is sad, but it's realistic becouse it's me who's asking her out..)

How about this??
You are going to move from your old house, you're packing stuff from your bigsister's room, she is downstairs packing.
You find a vibrator in a box under her bed! what do you do??
(True story bro, and I'm not lying.)

I would ignore it and walk continue cleaning and hope she doesn't notice XD

The zombie apocalypse finally gets around to happening. The zombies are of mixed varieties with different physical abilities. How would you survive?

Propably would try to find a good fortress, keep low profile and be inside. And try to get more living people join me to put the zombies to rest.

You find a gun in your attic, it's old, but seems to work fine. There's a cartridge of bullets too.
What do you do?

Leave it alone. These types of random stuff found in the attic tend to be haunted in anime.

As you are walking in a field with friends, a large shadow passes overhead. You try to see what it is but the sun prevents you from seeing anything but a peculiar outline. The shape fades into the distance towards the mountains leaving a gleaming trail in its wake. Your friends want to go find the creature. What do you do?

Nopes XD no idea

You wake one day and find your house/apartment/etc. in the middle of a large plain that stretches on as far as your eyes can see. There doesnt seem to be much water left and and there is no electricity. Your cell doesnt have signal. What would you do?

No electricity?! Oh bummer. In that can, I'll gather all the drinkable water/liquid and food. Then I' outta here, looking for another place to settle in, that have water and electricity of course.

It was in the 60's, during Vietnam War, and you're the United States citizen, and you're in that age that illegible for you to get draft. What would you do? Run to Canada, getting draft or join the military?
*Personally, if it was me, I would join the Navy, far safer than the Army or the Marine.*

Act stupid like i usually do, get the doctor to write proof that i am stupid (sighs how they are always so very wrong and yet i dont say anything), continue acting stupid till the war is over or there is always the other way....

A shinigami appears around your neighborhood and has been wandering around for the past week. It doesnt seem like anyone else can see it. It seems to be searching for something. What do you do?

Depend on which Shinigami I run into.
If it was one of those cute ladies, then I make them noticed that I can see them, especially if it was Hinamori.
If it was someone like dangerous, crazy looking, like Kenpachi, then I just act like normal mortal.
As for Byakuya, one words for him, Arse! I don't want to be associated with him at all.

It was the Zombie Apocalypse, and you're one of the survivor, naturally. You can only carry 2 weapons with you, 1 melee weapon(sword & etc.) and range weapon(gun & etc.).What would they be and reason why you pick them?

For melee weapon i would choose some sort of long katana and for ranged i would choose a metal bow with arrows that can be lit of fire and still reused. The long katana would be better than a pole axe, which would be my next choice, because it could fight close ranged even if it can't crush skulls as easily. A metal bow could be a weapon of sorts on its own and would be more durable than a wooden one. Flaming arrows could probably kill off zombies more efficiently than any gun and i can reuse the arrows as long as i can retrieve it. I could also make traps and the such that i set of with the arrows. And if i find the resources i could make arrows to increase my supply.

You find yourself lying on the street and zombies running rampant. You can choose two people to accompany you in attempting to survive (real or not). Assume that you probably wont find any other survivors for a while and its going to be hard to replenish supplies with all the zombies around.

Last edited:
I would pick Hickok45 (check Youtube), coz he's very good with guns, and I mean very good with guns.
Then I pick Kanade (Angel Beats!), coz she's very good with melee. Just look how she defeated all those shadow monsters all by her self.
As for me, I would borrow some of Hickok45's arsenals and we would provide Kanade some covering fire.

How about you then?

Hmm two... I would pick Negi from Negima cuz hes just plain overpowered and Yuki Nagato cuz shes similarly overpowered (unless Haruhi manages to control her power then she would probably be able to change the world back of course Yuki could too). I would try to learn as much magic as possible to not be a dead weight (theyre way too strong... i doubt theyre gonna need me to do anything at all).

A massive swarm of zombies hunger for your flesh and have swarmed outside your barricaded house/shop/cave/etc. what would you do? The longer you wait the more likely they will break through.

C4!

the whole house could blow up if you don't throw it far enough... oh well. :)

what would you do, if you're going to get laid, but in the moment you couldn't get it up? :D
I'm perfectly fine, it's just a question

... =.= well... walk off and come back later?

A giant hand comes out of a random portal that opened above you and grabs you then a random person appears out of another portal and saves you. Shortly afterwards a dozen portals open around you. What would you do?

just watch and see what happens next? ~ ...

What holiday do you enjoy the most and how do you celebrate it? ...

Propably summer holiday. (or summer vacation, if someone likes to put it that way)
And almost averyone celebrates it when schools end. People go to summer cottages, which are usually near lake, or sea.
Have plenty of good friends, drink alcohol beverages, swim and sauna, chit chat with friends and have a good time.
That's the way things are in here.
No nicer way to celebrate. Becouse the sun sets down only for couple of hours in night, it's very bright even in night time, and thus it's very warm.

How do you usually spend your day??
I'm working on a carage right now, becouse it's part of my vocational school progress. From 8:00 to 16:00.
And evening goes in front of computer :)

I usually spend all my free time on the computer and the rest would be school related.
To save a random stranger you would have to risk your life. There is a 10% chance that you might live if you try. Would you?

hmm.. those are quite hard questions to answer. But I'll say definetly no. :)
As long as it's a random person, I wouldn't.
10% is 0% to me in this case.

You drank some coca cola in a cafe, someone comes to tell you that it's been poisoned, you have 24hours to live, no antidotes.
What the hell will you do? :D

Live life as much as possible. If im gonna die im gonna spend my time helping people so that i can say i lived a good life and die quietly in my room watching anime, reading manga, etc with everyone and leave a small will for what i have.

You are being pursued. Someone is trying to help you but you know that that person will probably die if they get further involved. Would you still accept their help or decline (and lower your own chances of survival)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.