Ask a question and next person have to answer.

June. it's nice weather usually then :)
but January is great too, because of the snow.

how many times have you moved in your lifetime?
we just started moving. 4th time in my life. It sucks.. :/

Lemme see...since I was born, we've moved house 6 times. The last move was back to our 3rd house, when my dad retired from the police force. Most of the moves was due to my dad's transfers, when he was in the police force.

Where are you moving to?

Same city, just different house. But it's a high-rise building, and I don't quite like them.
Moved here with my sister and mother..

Do you often get sick?
(out of questions :))

Yeah about once a year on average :3
@him dox hmm but i like thunder XD or air i guess cuz most of the random quizzes say im more of an air person. Anyhow shoots random thunderbolt at peww ~~~~>

Hmm so him dox took fire dragon, i took thunder dragon, anyone else wanna join the battle? Water, air, earth, metal, ice, light, dark are left i guess XD lil explination of why u picked dragon would be nice XD

Ice would be cool. Represents coldness in here when it's winter. :D hahhaha..krehem..
And of course when it is winter in here and -35C* minimum. It's unbeatable in here!
I guess.. :)

What would you do with 2000€/$ if someone gave it to you just like that?

Reminds me of the old man that just went up to people and gave them $100 on Christmas XD But first thing would be suspicions on why the person gave me the 2000. Then i would probably leave it along for a while since i barely use money anyway. Maybe shove it into the bank.

This is going to be your best day ever. How would you spend it?

What ever goes out something interesting pops out in my brain i guess ~ ...

What do you think is your main reason why you live?

in my case too meet a lot of friends n human out there.. do something that will make someone happy..Live must be treasured XD

what you gonna do if u have a nightmare?? n hard to sleep?

I hope I won't get any, since tomorrow I have to wake up extra early and get to work becouse we moved a bit far away than our old house was..

Does your stomach make weird sounds sometimes?
*listening my own stomach making weird burbling sounds.. and they're loud. :D*

Yeah it does a lot...

You got cursed and for the next day, everything will go wrong. What do you do?

God is the deity that created this world.

Did you know 137 species of plants animals and microorganisms disappear every day?

Reactions: nr345
I know i should probably change certain characteristics and i slowly am so i guess yes.

Have you ever written a report that the teacher said you didnt need to do?

Nope, I'm the teacher here. I can easily say that I'll probably be proud for such a diligent student, it never happened to me, though :D

Did you know that the Chinese is most speaking language?

Of course FMA! I'm not fanatic of FMA but I loved its perspective. I always imagine myself as Hohenheim, yet I wanna become him too!

Which anime was your first one and what was "that" makes you become a fan of anime in it?

oohh.. can't really tell becouse I've watched Pokemon when I was very little, but I think it was the spark :D
Loong long time ago, but then I somehow got an idea that I'll watch some animes (ecchi mostly.. hah..)
And now I'm here.
In this forum I got myself involved with eroge too :) So this forum really gave me advice.

How did you end up in this forum??

I was searching for HD animes using Google and like 80 percent I found what I want in here, AS. Hope AS will be there always.

I heard that Finland is the heart of technology and metal music, is that correct or just a stupid rumor?(If it's right I want to live in Finland!!!! Whoa, is anyone here, what! WHAT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

umm.. never heard it but i'm searching i find this :

Finland has recently ranked as one of the world's most peaceful, competitive and livable countries

what u usually do if u want to sleep but getting no sleepy afterall...?

If you can't sleep, there's always a thing that makes you preoccupy. You cannot think regularly, so that ends up with sleepless night. In other hand if you did nothing to be preoccupied, then just count the sheeps ^.-

Now, would you like to become an alchemist?

@nr345: Well, at least the Technology part is correct. If you know Nokia corporation. It is from here.
And the music ain't bad either, at least some bands play good music. Everyone has their own opinions though.
But there are rock/metal bands here too that have made themselves quite famous.
Apulanta is maybe a good example.

@Second_Flight: Yeah, well that is way exaggerated thing by media. I still remember how the Finnish congress went crazy of the happiness "we're #1!" and all bullshit. I'd leave that only to that. :)

@nr345: Yeah why not, might be worth experiencing it :)

What do you think about junk food??

Last edited:
I don't know Uzumaki much enough to talk about him, but if it was real cthulhu would have been find him:samuraihero:

Where have you been? Spam section cried for your absence.

As i said i was really busy with a speech i thought was due =.= and turns out it wasnt so im quite tired right now... 3 hrs of sleep >.<

Would you rather control time or space? Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.