Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Propably ask what the hell is going on :)

Do you live on a calm neighborhood?

Yep, calm and cold enough to freeze you for stepping out the door. Some robberies are attempted every so often though =.=

What would you do if a random mob of protesters swarm around you?

That would be unfamiliar to me, but I wouldn't like that. Don't know what I would do, propably just have a pokerface and do nothing :D

What kind of music do you like?

Anime Music :D Very big shock im sure lol. I mostly like melodies, instrumental (classical mostly), and vocal (lots of types) :/

What would be your favorite song?

That's quite hard to answer, I like quite many. But one of my favourites is GirlDeMo's Crow Song.
Though I've listened to it very much. It kinda starts to wear to me :)
But I like pretty much everything.
except those religious jesus songs.....

Has anyone ever nagged to you about your music taste?
I've been in that situation before.

Now really :/ I dont really tell people my music tastes xD

What would you do if you found out magic was real?

My favourite food hmm... probably Karaage Chicken~

What's you're favorite drink?

Hmm i dont really have a favorite but i usually like fruity drinks.

What if your favorite Appetizer?

Yes, Mario Kart is a GBA game, one of the highest rated during it's time. (Get a GBA)

Never had a favorite DS game, (It's just the graphics and limited functionality)

Guessing by posted question: What is you DS's color?

I have to Phantasy Star Portable 2. Over 100+ hours first go around. (Just story, no side missions, items unlocked, etc.)

Your favorite DS game?

Dont really have a favorite show. I just sit around watching anime.

How long has it been since you actually watched tv?

Hmmm.... since I have watched some real tv..... I'd say about 4 months.... Watched half of a movie with my family tonight but I was doing work my laptop, so I would just glance at the screen and then back to my computer.

Longest you have without something?

Longest i was without something? Hmm i would say a girlfriend since i never had soo :3 or internet which i didnt have for most of my early life till about four years ago.

Longest you have had something?

My sweet tooth. Had it since I was born...

This is my last post for the night: Going to bed.

Something you just recently learned?

I would say some letters from the hirigana alphabet.

What would you do if plants started fighting back?

Plants..?? Zombie Vs Plants..?? XD

what you would do if your computer turned into AI with high intelegence like in Ironman.. XD?

Artificial has a limit and i didnt really watch iron man :/ Anyhow i would probably manipulate it for my own purposes

What if super heroes were real?

We'll see more of them in the news, and law enforcers becoming more dependable on the super heroes to solve crimes. But not all crimes super heroes can solve easily, right? Have you ever see any CSI-type super heroes lately?

Why I don't have any idea to post question in this tread right now?

Users who are viewing this thread