Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Hmm i just poked at it XD but it's not bad :3 reminds me of a certain friend's series with all that smoke

Why did you change sigs? :3

It's kinda like a rotation for me. So
I change my ava and sig every month.

How about you? When you're gonna change yours?

I guess when i find something interesting or someone finds something XD

You got lost while hiking on a mountain and a storm starts brewing. You see a column of smoke off in the distance and a gleam of light in the opposite direction. What would you do?

Go into the light? :) I see you changed your avatar sam. :)

Have you got any pets?
I have a cat.

I had some fish and turtles but they sort died >.< I want a cat but not gonna be getting one anytime soon XD
And yep changed avi :3 ppls said the other one was better with background XD
Have you ever had carrot juice?

I've tasted it long time ago. Didn't like it. :)

What kind of food do you usually eat?

I usually eat whatever they serve at the dining place. Its somewhat buffet style except people serve you. I avoid all veggies and fat meats XD

A random box falls out of the sky and every four hours, a random food item appears. What would you hope for?

hmm.. I guess you know already what I'd answer. Girl
:D

You find a device from ground. It looks very high-tec. It's small, but rather heavy too. It must be filled with very complex things.
There's nothing else but Red and Green button on it. What will you do?

HIT THE RED BUTTON XD
Some random oddities seem to be happening around the house and everything you see seems subtly different when you look back. Items are moving and found at the oddest of places. What would you do?

Go visit the doctor :) something wrong inside my head maybe.

Should I go to sleep?

Depends if youre tired or if parents are telling you to.

When life gives lemons some people make lemonade and others grape juice. So what if life gives you grapes?

Tired yes, mom is sleeping.. I'll go to sleep too.
Good night~~

What kind of personality do you like the most in someone?

I like kindness the most.
Well since he didnt exactly answer and im too lazy to think XD
When life gives lemons some people make lemonade and others grape juice. So what if life gives you grapes?

Depends why but i like sunny weather more usually. In terms of anime, rain is usually associated with sad scenes which are ok every so often.

Do you like summer or winter better?

Note really unless you mean my mind gets tired of thinking and i cant concentrate. If my hands get tired from the keyboard its usually a game at fault.

Has a friend ever asked you to do something important for them?

Yes, it's usually: games, software, tech support for so and so. Or, can I have this and this anime?

How many close friends do you have?

I would say one friend i bother daily and some i bother every other day or week.

What would you do if you found a way to open portals?

I'll keep it as a secret, especially from government(s).

How do you usually pick topic in the Spam Section?
*I usually start from bottom(older recently posts)*

Which ever is more interesting :]

What would you do if you have a portal gun ?

Right now? Probably make a portal to the nearest convenient store, coz I'm hungry and it's 1:33AM here.

What would you do if there is a hot girl lying on your bed right now? Or hot guy, for ASF's gals.

Poke her to see if she wakes and find a sleeping bag.

What would you do if you found a battle suit in you attic?

Battle suit, hehe :) Put it on and be the coolest guy on world.

What would you do if you woke up and see that there's no people anywhere?

Depends if i was camping or not XD If i was then that would be completely normal otherwise it would still be normal because my street is quite empty 24/7. If at my dorm i would assume that i was late for class >.<

A person in driving a funny looking red robo runs by and grabs you. What would you do?

Users who are viewing this thread