Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Awkward silence is when youre chatting with someone and ran out of topic to talk about so you just kind of sit around not knowing what to do.

What would you do if you found yourself in the Jurassic age?

>_> I knew that D: But was it because of my post?.. Meh forget that question.

Uff, I would probably totally freak out, and go crazy : /

Edit: Not because of the fact that I would now life in Jurassic Age, but because of the loneliness I think.

I would go on adventure and trying to become a god :D and try to convince them that they should give me all their loli daughters into custody :> I mean, people also died earlier in the stone age, so the people had to reproduce early! LOL

Same question :p

Which part of the my post? :S The question or my answer? :S

Stone age? well, at least I'll have to secure myself of my survival needs, then I'm set.

Would you apply to be a Gundam pilot if you live in Gundam Era? XD

@King- The question :3 Personality wise im pretty sure i would just sit there not knowing what to do...
Hmm no question xD Lets continue moving along the ages than :3
What would you do in the bronze age? I think this was when people made cities and the such?

^ I did ask a question...

Broze? I'll try to move onto the next one because they rusts!

Same as before...the one that samyeung didn't manage to read! xD

Trying to learn how to craft things and contribute to the life of the other people.
Edit: Uhm.. Tired x.x just ignore this post.. Going to bed now, byebye!

Edit: V Tzzz I was just to slow and plus I forgot the question yes, but Im tired T_T don't buck me D:

^ Question? Wrong answer? Come on guys! :P

Let's make a new question, would you apply to be a mod in this forum? xD

o.o There was a question...
Hmm either me being blind or he edited the post within the min he posted up xD
I probably make my own gundam with customized controls and everything XD Who cares about license hehehe :3
And as for mod i dont really want to at this point in time

Blahs lets skip to the dark ages. So what would you do during the dark ages?

I post slow >.<

dark ages... mean no light..?? o.0

what you would make in future..?? make something.. electronic/car/etc...

Wut, don't get the question? What I would actually make in the future if I could make something? I would make a Spaceship :3 Because I'm not sure, if I answered correctly, someone else may answer too + make a new question/

Heh.. I think I'll deserve hell. Lets just say when I was a kid I really did all kinds of very stupid stuff.
Nowadays though sense has come to my head (weird).

Do you believe in god?
personally, I don't.. I've never got any help from him/her(?)
Though I've done things I really have prayed help from god. Nothing happened..
Of course not I should add to this.

I read, that's what I do normally when I don't have a computer with me xD And nowadays, King rarely have computer with him! xD

If you can have a skill, what would it be (I do mean ANY, like time travelling, looking into future...etc...it include all those fantasy skills you can come up with!)

Removing bad intentions from people would be a great skill. It could be used wisely.

What kind of friends do you like?

Those friends who really care and notice who you really are! You know, "True" friends as some might describe...

Same as above!

Ability to control the world as i wish :3 Its the only skill i will ever need XD
Oh seems im really late xD
I like those kind friends that are honest and considerate.

What would you do if some worldwide fire started spreading?

Last edited:
Don't think it'll get here very easily, since England is pretty isolated by the sea xD

What would you do if tomorrow is your last day?

Confuse people by saying goodbyes and watch as much anime as possible xD

What would you do if someone told you they were going to die?

Donate all my money to charity, meet up with my best friends and family. Then find a nice quite place, preferably underneath a tree, surrounded by a forest and lay there...slowly close my eyes...and continue with my dream...hm...you guys go the reference yet!? xD

What would you cook for your girlfriend's first meal? xD random question indeed! xD

@King- Forgot to tell someone to toss your sword in the lake D: (although in Arthurian lore the knight (whoever it was) didnt toss the sword the first time and Arthur had to tell him to toss it again after which the knight told him that a hand (lady of the lake or maybe a guy in this version) took the sword)

Hmm first meal :/ I have no idea but i guess i would try to make something fancyish if i can XD

What would you do if someone randomly asked you out?

I don't know, to be honest, King have made it clear to his friends that Saber is his one and only...so no problem!

Toss my sword...hm...true, it is the Lady of the Lake in Fate/Stay Night I believe, no change there, it have always been Sir Bedivere to do the last job of giving Excalibur back :3

Same question as sam, what would you do if someone randomly asked you out? xD

Be in a temporary state of shock :disbelief: Maybe yes depending on who it is and the situation surrounding it.

What if natural disasters started happening everywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread