Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Umm.... a dog is fine... or... something fluffy..... umm... something not dangerous....

Umm... what is it that you like from umm... a magic world?

Don't know, maybe because of possibility are endless? Awesome power that cannot be explained by science?

Same question as above :3

since someone already answered with "i want an OP skill", i will go with "i want a magical familiar that can turn into a cute tsundere girl xDDD"
...ok that sounded stupid, but meh
...pass on the same question...

I want magic from the magical realm then i can do whatever i want

what should I do today now that I have caught up with all the new anime and manga releases?

would troll everyone with my moving gundam <-- i can answer everything with "troll others"
...alternatively: let him kill insects (especially spiders)
if you could be part of any manga or anime world, which one would you choose? why?

Hmm i said negima at least 5 times xD I suppose i will change to HnG cuz its just randomly fun~
If you were shoved on a random island by a group of shady people?

id become king of the island and come back for revenge~
(but seriously, id just look for help around the island. otherwise itd be game over for me~)
you were kidnapped and locked inside a dark room. what do you do??

Umm... Anime... I think.... I don't really play games... but... meeting a lot of people online is pretty fun too...

Umm... what kind of anime do you usually watch?

I would like warm places where i could laze around all day and then go back to my room and spam :p
What would you do if the anime industry was dying?

Try to ressurect it by getting other people hooked on anime and make them demonstrate :o

Do you enjoy the sound of rain hitting your window? (imo..sooo relaxing ^^)

depends...i usually like it, but not if i am trying to sleep.
how do you best calm down, when you are angry??

Umm.... I don't really get angry that often... but I think doing something else? Or maybe listening to some music....

Umm.... do you get angry often?

Hmm i would say nope~ or not really angry anyway :/
If you woke in a locked room what would you do?

depending whats inside the room..probably look for something to use for escape :o

Ever written something on your hand to cheat at your test? xD

not really my hand, but we were allowed to use a formulary...it didnt have all too much useful formulas in it, though. added some of more importance :D
...did your class ever do a really, really mean or stupid prank on your teacher???

not really my hand, but we were allowed to use a formulary...it didnt have all too much useful formulas in it, though. added some of more importance :D
...did your class ever do a really, really mean or stupid prank on your teacher???
We took a wire wired together and stuck it in the wall socket to make the fuses blow(we got the day off because of that), and we took milk and poured in the hollow metal of the school chairs before the hollow days, it smelled reall good mm, also we locked an alarm clock in the closet that we locked and threw away the key so that it would go off in the middle of class...some fun times....

..Q: The ONE anime character you would choose for all your sexual fantasies !! (plz explain why if you can)
And what would you do ? IF you dare too answer.....(voluntary)

Thread end, sry.....:PD
Lets try too challenge the next person to answer hehe

Last edited:
Hmm... In that case.. Ikaros form Sora on Otoshimono. Just watch the anime, no further explanation will be needed :3
Also, she has those 'wish'-cards that can make anything you wish for reality.

Q: Do you tend to cry while watching sad anime's?

Usually not~, but there were very rare occasions where my eyes got a little wet...it happened, when i watched both efs and either air or kanon (although there may be more sad stuff than these, but whatever...)
^same question as above^

Hmm not if you mean cry but sure wet eyes xD
What animes would you mix if you could pick two?

I would pick La Corda d'Oro and Weiss Kreuz. A show where the bishounens collide. Playing beautiful music in the morning and at night, time for some assassinations.

Name an anime character that you'd like to see killed over and over again. It'll be an endless death. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン