Ask a question and next person have to answer.

majikoi~~
--> liked the idea of the kazama family and wanko was just too adorable...miyako as well...and mayucchi...the boys were funny~
you walk down the street and suddenly a taxi stops beside you. a cute nekomimi calls out to you from inside.
"come on! hurry up and get inside the car. we dont have time for explanations."
when you got closer, you realized she was accompanied by 2 really, really scary looking, blood-smeared monsters...
...would you get inside the car anyways without knowing the circumstances and those monsters???

Yes I would. There's a nekomimi. No questions asked.

What's the bloodiest, nastiest, messed-up thing/person/event/etc. you can think of?

I think Maou's massacre in G-Senjou no Maou is the bloodiest event I can think of...

Why are pedophiles also called pedobear? (I don't see the connection between pedos and bears :|)

I do not believe pedophiles are called 'Pedobear'. The term 'Pedobear' is to refer to the meme 'Pedobear' which is a bear who has 'certain' feelings towards little kids.

What are your opinions on the term 'Mutilation'?

Be like Ayumu from Kore wa Zombie desu ka? ^ -^

What would you do if a zombie apocalypse happened and you are the only survivor left on this planet?

No point on living if im the only survivor left... I guess ill break into some nuclear launching facilities and end the human race with a bang~ Then massacre any zombies that didnt die in the original cleansing :evillaugh:
What would you do if shiki went around burning people?

...i dont know whats wrong with that...id help that shiki person~
same question as above~

I would burn that shiki person with his own flames :goodtea:
What if the shiki person burned your house down?

I would burn the shiki along with his/her/its house, belongings, desires, hopes, dreams, and anything that it deems personal and usable.

If it was Shiki-sama, I'll let you burn anything~

If you are born with polydactylism (basically born with 6 toes/fingers or more on each hand or foot), would you live with it or try to remove them to be 'normal'?

Depends if they get annoying and how other people react to it :/ If the benefits are better than the negatives then its fine~
If there was one source of fresh water left in a dying world?

I will keep it all to myself and my love.

What will you do if you got raped on a train in Japan? Happens everyday to unsuspecting women :l

Molested or raped... :x I would go kick their ass before i let that happen...
What would you do if you had a stalker?~

depends on the stalker, if the stalker is a cute girl, i'll stalk her in return :evillaugh:

so what would you do if you won a lottery to japan?

Weee japan :D Vists and goes everywhere possible in the time i have~
If you were the king of a small country and some massive empire was invading everywhere?

Umm.... I'm not really sure.... umm.... maybe look for a peaceful solution?

Umm.... how often do you go out and... umm... where?

very often, due my work i travel alot to many places...

where do you get your hentai?

Hmm dont go out much :x At most once a week at most unless special events happen :/ The most recent was a hike with people~
If you saw shadows around your home?

Umm... it would be kind of scary I think... umm... turn the lights on?

Umm, how many people live in your house?

3 people~ :3 :goodtea: =3=
...poor animaksiat's question was left unanswered~
here you go~
q: where do you get your hentai?

Right here, man

What if your parents/family members/boyfriend/girlfriend found out about your hentai?

I wouldn't want to live on this planet anymore.

What if a raccoon with rabies started invading your home?

Hmm watch out for those mines and trapdoors and dont step on the tiles that correspond with the number in pi oh yeah also watch out for those crazy guys with sharp stuff :D
What if an alien nest was under your house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース