Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Word I use the most? it depends on a situation. And as for the "Buzz-Killer" that can mean a mood killer, ect. not meaning by being drunk.

Ya ever told someone they have the ID10T error when working on their computer for them hehe?

I'd go back and read, but time does not allow for that. I'm sure Mrs. Kimmy has gotten me for that a couple times already.

What's your favorite topic at AS?

I think I did a few days ago LOL! :)

Did anything in life this far ever really touch you and make you feel like it was great and it would be important later on?

No. The one that come closest to that would be Clannad lol.

How many hours a day do you spend on sleeping (on average)?

Dinner. Later everyone.

See ya' Phantom,

I spend about 30-40 hours sleeping.

Do you go to sleep listening to music?

3 to 4 I do not sleep a lot.

Bye Phantom!!! <3

Do you think the world will come to an end, or will we wake up and all start working together for a greater cause first?

Wow, it's 8-10h a day for me. You guys are awesome!!

I think the latter will happen first.

How often do you clean up your computer?

~ twice of once a month, busy with schools stuffs... so its infested with dust..

last thing you ate?

I ate rice and chicken at school cafeteria :) now going to eat a pizza.. :P

damn becouse of the time difference i have to go to sleep when almost everyone is in here spamming :(
and when i'm out from school there's no one here..

Do you have a good memory? I have bad memory :P I remember some things well, but some small things I forgot easily

Rather good. Without recalling, I can remember more than 90% the content of anything within two weeks, as long as it's important.

When did you last get a stomachache?

Oh hi Phantom! :)
I can't remember hahaha.. ok really i haven't had one for a long long time, seriously maybe more than two years ago.

Crap I just had a call, I got to go and get some things to my mother's workplace. whoooooh... I think I'm going to burn out soon, so much things to do at the same day and all kind of stuff to do the next day. I though I'd have some time to relax when I'm home but nooo.. do this and do that. :yawn:

Do you like getting orders? right now I hate them :)

LOL, I know, running errands when it's supposed to be relax time, it's irritating enough to make you get mad if you're hot-blooded. You have my sympathy lol

Well no one likes getting orders (Unless you're an M, which I think you aren't)

What type of anime girls do you like?

Long hair, nice C cupped boob (Oh crap you got me), and make sure she's HAWT! :D

What are your favorite anime this season?

@PhantomZwei:
what does M mean?? :D just asking becouse of my own stupidity :D
hmm.. i like all beautiful ones, but the ones with HUGE boobs aren't my favourite, i like the ones with good size :D
and I prefer long hair :)

@Coolio:
I haven't watched other than Baka to test shoukanjuu Ni, so that'd be it :)

What type of anime you like the most?

Last edited:
*shakes hands with kore wa* Oh~ you have quite the same taste as me!!! Anyway, M = masochist lol.

Drama maybe.

How many anime do you watch each season?

LUL! I think my favourites for this season are Mayo Chiki, Ro kyu bu (for their cuteness), R-15 (for the innocence) Ao no exorcist and Hanasaku Iroha. :D

What are your thoughts about new animes?

Too much moe. Many shows rely so much on moe that they become mediocre or at best, barely watchable. But still there are some that shine brightly, like Madoka or S;G, but sadly the number is still small. But nevertheless, as long as it anime, it's still enjoyable to me (Well, except for shows like Mars of Destruction LOL).

Do you prefer watching anime or reading manga?

Watching anime. If there is none available but being top recommended in manga listing, then I will read it.

What do you think about this forum? :3

A very great place beside google for finding anime and eroge :D (Not to mention spam too).

What is your definition of a good anime?

Well, it depends, sometimes i want to just watch some comedy or ecchi, but the story doesn't always have to be good on those.
Otherwise I think good story makes the anime.. and of course if there's beautiful girls in it :3
Like Angel-beats, only one season, but the story was epic! and there were comedy on it too.. i't hit me right to the bones :)

You ever felt the wierd sensation of ( i don't know.. Loneliness??) after watching anime series to the finale?

Last edited:
Yes, sometimes when my most favorite female character in the series ended up with the MC. I always shout "No, you don't deserve her. She's too good for you" lol.

Ever laughed and cried within an episode? (And I mean the std 24 min one, not the movies-like lol)

Yep, quite a few of them have had that effect on me.

What is your preference in Anime: Comedy, Slap Stick, Slice of Life, School Life, Harem?

hmmm that would be guro (if it's the right name of the genre) You know all the killing and stuff.. like Gore.
I once saw a horrible gif. in 4chan. That had this sort of thing envolved. I really did not sleep that night very well.
Well, some people are into that stuff, but i'm not into it at all, makes me sad :(

How long have you watched anime related stuff??
*I think my first anime i began watching as a mere child was Pokemon :D*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.