Ask a question and next person have to answer.

I started my anime career when I was maybe 13 or 14. And believe it or not, I'd already read VN/eroge prior to that lol.

Ever gotten bored of anime?

LoL... Pervert :D

nope, and i've watched quite many so far. Gotta get MOAR!! :)

You ever got bored spamming here?

Why would I get bored here? I've only been on this site 2 weeks. Plenty more to say.?

Have you tried to quit spamming?

Yeah. When I go to college, I dress in jeans or dress pants and wear a long-sleeve dress shirt. Everyone else just shows up their in pjs, or shorts and some kind of short-sleeve. It feels kind of odd.

Do you space out often?

Oh yes I do, quite often. I sometimes even have to ask what someone asked me. Hah :)
And when in classes, if the subject doesn't interest me, I am way down on my own world, I daydream a lot. :D
I've even gotten in minor problems becouse of that, usually when I'm spacing out, one girl in my class notices it and asks me "Are you alright, whats wrong?" hah.
Interesting that someone's worried about me :D though she's like that to everybody..

Have you slept in your classes?
*I almost once went to sleep, i't was our teacher at that time, he has so freaking soft voice it was like a lullaby to me. Haha :P*

No I haven't but I have been like a zombie due to not having enough sleep.

Have you ever moved and from where to where? I mean left one house and moved to another.

Yes.. and we're moving again shortly.. (i hate it!)
I'll count how many times..
3 times.. and fourth will come soon. :@

Do you find school as a good place?
* I do, of course some days are like hell. But you get friends and stuff :)*

When I was in school I loved it, I thought school was great :)

Why is it all good things must come to an end???? (It sucks!) lol

Because, if good things didn't come to an end, we'd all die of being to happy. Remember class, in the Declaration of Independence it says that we have "The right to pursue happiness" It never said we were allowed to have it.

Do you think Simon and Garfunkel needs to stop?

Because the main purpose of this topic is asking questions. Can't just say "Oh, great weather desu ne~~" here and run lol

Ever found yourself tired with everyday stuff and wanted to try much ridiculous things?

Nope, too tired. :P

Which handgun would suit for a petite (5'7") guy like me - M92 Beretta or Walter P99?
*I'm serious. I'm planning on buying me a handgun.*

You better go and ask from a gunshop that if you can hold and try them how they fit. :)

Can you sleep for the whole day?
*I can't, I don't know why, but I get nauseous if I sleep too much (though I have to sleep very long to get that feeling)*

I can, but I need to stay awake til dawn to do that.
*The problem is that there are no gunshop in my place. I was planning on buying 'em online.*

What is your opinion on Hummer H1 or Humvee? I was planning on getting one, when the time come.

lol really? haha! where the hell you could get a Huumvee from? :D
well, i't would be great on parking lot if it's full, you just ram the other cars away.... :)

You can buy gun's online where you live??
* here you can buy, but it's extremely time taking and there would be a big paperwar with the permissions and stuff, it's hard to get any gun's here becouse of all the school massacre's and stuff.. and what happened in norway made things more worse*

Kore wa makes sense. Big paper war and legal concerns. You could always buy the parts for the gun you want and make it yourself..........

Why is there no standard ammo for guns?

Because then there would be no good guns, or they would make too powerful of a weapon so us ladies could not handle them.

Why is there no standard nut and bolt size why is it Metric and Standard?

Because NATO got a hold of it and said "We need everything to match so we can build more even machines" Yeah right.

What is Lancelot's favorite color? (Monty Python)

huh? Pink cause he is a pole smoker! I dunno.....

Why do I sit here instead of being in bed resting trying to get over being sick?

Oh you're sick? Get well soon Kimmy :)
crap I thought i'd be free on weekend, so i could be here the whole night spamming with everyone.. but hell i've got to be in some place the whole weekend..
i hate time difference :(

Have you been sick in the worst possible day/time??
* I haven't really, I'm hardly ever sick, I've only been sick once this year. And soon it's 2012 :)*

Yes, for once, when my family intended to go to a resort and I caught a flu lol.

Do you want to lie down right now?

Nope, i was really really tired this morning, i don't know why but i actually walked from our school's bus stop to our school building with my eyes closed (shortly only though).
hah.. never done that before. :)

Do you have any plans for weekend?

Yeah, to watch all anime episodes that I missed, while being in the Ukraine. Damn, no Internet, no water and no electricity. (Joke)
Well, whatever...

Did you ever play Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3?

Which one? The PS2 or for PSP? I played the one for PSP. I Love it!

How long did it take you to beat Persona 3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.