Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Not really as I leave them loose tied most of the time so I can slip my sneakers on and off easy when working outside in them lol.
Most of the time I wear heels, or sandals when I go out, only sneakers when working in the yard.

Do you like to be tickled? <Grabs Will by the feet and tickles away!>

No! Stop! Ahahahaha! Stop it! hehehe! waaah! stop it, stop it stop it!

I don't really like to be tickled. But then again my skin has been burned so many times that I don't feel much.

Can I poke you with a pencil? (Reaches over the table and pokes your nose :) )

OUCH! dam that hurt lol! :P hehe (Thank god you did not poke something else, you would have to fight Janet!) lol

Do you have fun every day? (Not really ALL day, but times of fun every single day?)

I'm sorry, I might have poked a little too hard. Hehe! That's just something I do with my 5yo brother. It's quite funny.

I try to have fun. But that doesn't happen like it used to. Being 8 was much better. I have probably about twice a day. Like video games/fixing something electronic. The one thing that I have the most fun with is my old elec. guitar. I just play until I almost fall asleep or life calls and I have to answer the telephone.

Would you sit and watch a dozen episodes of filler for an anime?

no

Do you skip the end and beginning credits when watching Anime?

Yeah, but If it's something new, then I'll watch it, but after over and over again I'll skip it.

What's your favorite plushie toy?

No. I'm a very slow going, laid back, take it easy, don't care, impassive kind of guy. It takes a lot to get me mad.

Do you like tea parties?

No lol, tea parties are a little over me I am afraid.

Do the way people react to things bother you?

Oh Kimmys here at this time of day :D

Well, sometimes when they do react bad to something of course I don't like it.. depends very much on topic.
but mainly the people I know are so aware of the topic's mood they're quiet if they should be and if it's funny they'll laugh or something. :)

Lol as today when we had PE class when i was changing my jeans, we laughed to my legs, becouse they're quite hairy :D hahaa!
Well i ain't going to freaking shave em' or anything, then i'd have to shave them every day haha :P..
altough we laugh at my legs almost everytime I'm changing my pants.. still I'll take it as a joke, since I laugh at my legs myself too.(that's pathetic :D)

Are you good in changing a bad mood into a happy one?

Oh yes I am. With 4 other siblings of varying personalities, I had to learn really fast on how to change moods. Now I'm just so mellow I feel like I'm a Grandpa.

What is your favorite mood?

<Waves at Kore wa! Hugs you!> Yea I have been a bit sick lately so have not been on so much but feeling tons better so am back :)

Sadistic. :D

What is the perfect day to you?

perfect day ~ a large dosage animu, you're doing not related to school/work stuffs ~.. you do things you would like to do with no hassles, everything happens the way you expect it .` ~

Do you like sweets?

you have attracted a negative ions ~ of negativity, so feel bad.. try positivity, to lessen it up..

ever been electrocuted before?

Yep, multiple times. Comes with playing with wires and not knowing what they are...

To Kimmy: I agree with Schizofreak, you have attracted negative ions and now it will charge and build up static...My calculations say you're going to have a bad hair day. :(

Favorite kind of battery?

Favorite battery? WTF Kind of question is that? lol! OKOK Wait, Janet says "Double D or C depending on the toy it is for" LMAO!
OMFG!

What is your favorite gaming keyboard?

Harharharharharharhar! That is funny.

My favorite gaming keyboard. Hmm. The standard key board that I bought at Wal-mart for $10. :)

Favorite desktop background?

I wanna' see it.... Is it of the girls, the guys, individual, zombies or, or, or....

My favorite gaming mouse...See post before the last one for answer.

This is my desktop background...

thechocoboknight.png

What is your default language setting on windows?

highschoolofthedeady128.jpg
This is my main wall on the center monitor, the other 2 have other pics. This is my favorite tho.

English....Unless going to play a Eroge then swap to Japanese.

What is your favorite sport?

Rei looks pretty good with the ears.

It's a toss up between soccer and basket-ball. Some days I like, then I don't

Did you ever play a sport?

Well duh. I was bowling a while ago... (That was like a year ago though). I play basketball and sometimes badminton. :3

What kind of anime genre will you watch?

Mainly comedy today :D

@Kimmy: Lol I think I'm going to have a flu.. Damn my throat is sore, i hope I won't get fever. :) You sent the bacteria via internet to me?? :D joking joking..

What will you do when you're using toilet and the paper is out, and new paper rolls are upstairs??

Pride is a must cruel thing. I open the door and if no one is around...MAKE THE MAD DASH TO GET THE ROLL AND EXTRAS!!!!

I usually make sure there is a roll in the bathroom at all times.

Have you almost fallen asleep on the can 'cause you were so tired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!