Ask a question and next person have to answer.

well morning's are a bit trouble to me, but I've never fallen asleep while doing my things.

I't would be a total fail to trip to your pants when doing the dash :D hahaha...

ok.. Have you seen a girl naked? :D
*Anime girlfriends won't count*

Yes my lord LOL! :P

OK I shall repass that question:

ok.. Have you seen a girl naked? Click here to enlarge
*Anime girlfriends won't count*

Oh my pride as a brother is in stake.. i don't know if I can say this..
oh what the hell. Yes! I've been in sauna with my sister, though a long time ago..
Haha! that is just pathetic isn't it?
Well, Finnish tradition. Can't blame me on that one.

So.. where can I enlarge the picture? hehee.. no ok the real question.

Have you been naked in public?
*It seems that the clock has turned to a point it's time to start this weekends pervert talking.. starto!*

Nope, never have. Maybe if I move to France or Spain....

Yes it is that time of the week. Nice avatar change Kore wa.

Why do we talk about all the perverted things?

Because it is fun, and normal, and I provoke a lot, and even if I didn't do it Perplexing would, and well yea.... :)

Why ask questions that are boring when you can ask ones that no one will ever know WHO you are to confront you about anyways?

@will98:
I don't know, i like talking perverted things, since my friends aren't so perverted as me.
Well couple of my friends are, but i can't talk to them with these kind of things.
:)

@Kimmy: True, i would never tell these things to my close friends. Just becouse it would definetly change something. Here I can talk so much fun and perverted stuff it's like a heaven to me.

so, has your apartment ever had shortage of warm water?
*talking about change of the perverted stuff, think about it this way, what happens to a guy when taking a cold shower, or swimming in a cold water?.. there will be a shortage of some other kind at that moment..*

Last edited:
Nope then again never lived in an apartment

What is the longest you have been without power?

If you mean at home, a day. Outside like camping. 4 days.

What do you think about the government passing the new light bulb law?

@Kimmy:
1 day, it was last year when the "big" storm was here, many trees fell over cables and stuff..

@Will98:
We have that law right now here, shops can sell their warehouses empty from normal lightbulbs, but the new lights are all energy saving.. Well it's not that bad, if you buy a good energy saving lamp, they just suck becouse they have quite long warm-up time..

Longest time you've been without eating something?

Last edited:
Whups! looks like I missed a post.

The longest I've done is 3 days. 'cause I was really sick.

I'll ask again. What do you think about the government passing the new light bulb law?

What law? never herd of it, prolly would not bother me tho. Then again the government is retarded too.

What is your thoughts on the US blocking all torrent sites and watching over our internet usage?

that would not be cool.. I wonder if thats even possible :) altough U.S government has pretty much power in their hands..

What are your favourite drinks/drink?
*fanta*

i'll ask something :)
you ever played with nintendo wii?
*i'm surfing here now with wii, i'm so lazy i didn't want to go upstairs and get my laptop :D*

No, Jan has one, and she tried to get me into it, I looked at it, looked at the controller, looked at her, walked away. That was my extent with a Wii lol. Now when she is not home sometimes I get on her PC since it has the built in Xbox 360 an mess with it.

What is more favorable to you PC, or Console?

PC .. i do have 360, but I played with it a month when i bought it, an now it has been lying under the TV table for an whole year soon! i've tried selling it, but no one wants used..
and wii is nice becouse with many friends you can do much funny things. And i play zelda on it.. But PC is nicer becouse .. dunno :D

what kind of screens do you have connected to your pc?
*I'm going to buy a full hd TV when i get enough money gathered, nice to watch hd anime from a big screen :)*

Well with a PC if you have multiple screens you can:
1: Play a game on 1
2: Watch Anime/Hentai what ever on 2
3: Cruise the forums here, or play a Eroge on 3: (while ass stomping on your game on 1 LOL!)

I use 3 ASUS 24" LED/LCD screens, also have a Samsung 46" LED 3-D TV hooked up as well. Getting ready to do some PC work tho so I may be down for a day or so. Got in new system board, CPU's and other goodies to do a major overhaul while I am on vacation from work, was too sick last week to get it done, so may get on it starting this evening. If I do get on here will be from my laptop.

What kind of TV are you getting/or want?

I was going to buy Sony's KDL-37xxxxxx. Or 42 if enough money..
Sony becouse I have sony's home theater(old as hell), and sony ericcson phone, i can use my phone on the TV too and all kinds of stuff..
Well, afterall I've got to start gathering the money quite soon, becouse i have to buy other stuff too..
Oh btw i have my laptop connected to an 21" screen, It's nice to watch anime from another screen, and put downloads from the other screen. Also all kind of multitasking speeds up pretty good. (now i just need the freaking hd tv :))

And of course I'm going to watch the TV normally too, since now i have an old "tube TV":D you know the think heavy old ones? haha
it's like 11 years old :D
I haven't used it very much, that's why i haven't bought a new one already, but now I'd like a new one..

how many tv's do you have in your house?

If your anywhere in Florida, I have a 47" Samsung, it is about 2years old very beautiful TV you can have. It just does not do 3D but it is 120Hz has tons of HDMI Jacks, a DVI for PC, or can use a HDMI, has 2 Optical In, 2 Optical Out, 1 Coax in and 1 out for Audio. No scratches or blemishes we did not really use it a lot. It was in the living room, but Jan wanted to redo the living area a few months back so we got a larger TV and went with all Klipsh speakers ect. and turned it into more of a mass home theater area. You can have that TV lol. We have it sitting in the closet in it's box, think it still has 2 more years on the warranty as well.

Living Room TV: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_30560D8000/Samsung-UN60D8000.html?tp=35862&nvpair=FFScreen_Size|[rank5]60%22+and+up&nvpair=AG_Features|FF240Hz_Refresh_Rate

Lets see, there are 7.
1 in my office
1 in Jan's office
1 in the bed room
1 in the living room
2 in the bath rooms
1 in the kitchen
Yep 7! YAY I can count today ROFL!
Also each of our PC's have TV Tuners in them, so we can use our PC monitors ect as TV's if we want.

Do you watch TV with the lights on, or off?

Last edited:
Oh you're really generous <3 but i think it's just impossible. :D
since it'd be quite a zumba to get there and get the tv and get back :)

Hmm.. right now i'm in livingroom with my laptop, and the tv's on but i don't really watch it.
The lights are off, since it's quite bright outside, the windows bring in light.

Do you always assemble your own pc's?

since i took or i m undergrad of computer course. ~ i do assemble my own pc..

what makes you busy~?

@-Kore Wa
Yes, I build all my own PC's. Jan fell in love with one she saw at a Electronics Show we went to in Las Vegas and purchased hers tho.
It is a nice PC but I could have built it cheaper, but she HAD to have the XBox in it and all that stuff, I also really do not prefer water cooling, I am going water cooling on the re-fit I am doing this time around, but normally I don't. Her PC is all water cooled, even the dam XBox is water cooled in it.

@ Schizo- Work, LOL! I am so busy all the time, nothing seems to be about "Just Fun" it is all work, but I enjoy all that I do so it is fun in it's own way. :) Playing with new tech on the market is a blast for me.

Do you work on or build computers at all?

Last edited:
Not really, I bought the laptop for myself becouse i wanted mobility.
I haven't never done anything, but i installed a better graphics card to our old PC, and that's really nothing, since it didn't even take 10 minutes..
It's so piece of crap pc it should be sold.. :D

I'm not so into building them myself. Hah, I just buy a good one, although they're all overpriced..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently