Ask a question and next person have to answer.

I was 4.7LBS - 2131.884 Grams. I am not used to calculating into grams LOL! I was a premature baby so was small, and it shows now LOL! I am still small hah!

Do people know you are an Anime Fanatic!?

No, and that's one problem I have.
I don't have any friends that watch anime, actually my friends would propably hate anime.
Lol, there was one of my good friends visiting to my place some weeks ago, and we were looking stuff on my laptop, and I wanted to show him a clip from a movie, but when I opened my vlc player, and started searching the video, the search file window showed all my anime videos on a big list :D I'm not sure that if he noticed those. :)
But it's not actually no bad problem, since i can always come here and talk stuff :D

How long are you? Again if don't like to answer, then you won't have to.
* I'm 180cm - 70.9in *

4'10" feet, sooo mm, 124.96cm? and before you ask, I am 98LBs or 44.5Kgs LOL!

How is the weather where you are? is it normally Cold, or Hot?

Well, It's typical Finnish weather now when it's fall, dark at night, bright at day, cold at nights, "warm" in daytime(17°C), mostly cloudy, and rainy.
I like summer better, becouse even at night the sun goes down for only couple of hours, approx like 2 o'clock it's a bit darker, and 4 o'clock it's all bright again, and it's warm as hell. (<25°C)
Winters the sun shows up quite little bit, so it's cold and in past two years even in the south part there has been very much snow.
so that's it. :)

Does your place have tornado's in there?? :D

Oh and i have to add that in Lapland they have "yötön yö" at summertime. Meaning "Nightless night" though it won't last but a couple of weeks maybe..
The sun won't go all the way down in summer, so it's a sunset glow at night in there.

Last edited:
Yes we get a few a year, not HUGE ones like you see on TV tho, they are small isolated ones, we get bad Hurricanes in Florida tho, we have not been hit hard in a few years but that is the major thing we have to look out for.

Where in Finland are you at?

I'll post a link, so it'll be easier to explain.
http://g.co/maps/bqkf
That's the town where I live in, Laitila. :)
Nice little town which ain't so little afterall.

Have you lived your whole life in Florida?

No, I lived in a few other states as well growing up.

Where do you want to live when you get older?

I'd like to live here, but it may be that someday I'll have to move to some other town. Time will show :)

Have you ever planned on moving to another country?

Yep! We are kicking that around as well. We have a place in Florida here, a home in Pennsylvania, and property in Montana, we have been trying to decide if we want to move to PA, build in Montana, or move out of the US. I guess it would depend on where, and the economy ect. Also, I would not leave my cars behind nor would Jan. I want to move to Japan LOL! she wants to move to Australia so we can not seem to meet in the middle on that one.

The meeting we are going to this morning as a matter of fact is to meet with the builder we have been talking to for our property in Montana to get a price on the build and time line. :) Strange you would ask that lol.

Do you want to ever come to the US?

OK I am off to the meeting see ya in a few hours.

Oh hehe :D cool.
Yep I sure would, I'd like to go on a vacation in somewhere there. U.S seems very interesting to visit, there would be so much things to look in there.

See you when I see ya!

Have you wondered what kind of computer there will be from 20 years now?
*they must be awesome!*

Super thin, super light and super powerful :D

How do you think the anime industry will change in the next decade?

Hi PhantomZwei! :D
I don't know, I hope they make more beutiful girls :3
Maybe some new techniques will come up too :)

Have you thought what you'd look like from 20 years now?
*I guess I'll be ripply and stuff haha.. well maybe not yet after 20 years.. :P*

Yes I will prolly be old and wrinkled up :( and all ugly looking...scared now :(

Do you think they will ever have real AI Robots running around?

It would be cool.. I hope so. Kinda like Minatsu in DaCapo2 :)

Has someone told you not to do something, but you still ended up doing it?

As long as I don't find anything wrong with it, why not?

Do you think that more crappy anime are made than quality ones in the future?

Nah I think that the Anime Market will get larger and larger world wide and they will release more quality stuff in the future,

Can I go back to bed?

18:24 - half past 6 at evening

Do you think anime stuff will spread in the future even more in world than now?

Last edited:
yes, the popularity of anime stuffs, have caught the attention of all ages, gender, race or etc.
technology like the internet has a great impact/ to influence and spread as long as some governing bodies aren't against it. ~ it would spread and sell like hot cakes.. ~

What do you do when you're not busy? ...

Last edited:
Have sex, but Jan has to go somewhere else :(

What is your favorite day of the year?

christmas day i guess ~ for bonuses and give aways..

looking back in time, which year would you have wanted to last twice as long?

hmmm Not really sure, probably 2000

What is the 1st thing you would buy if you had 1million dollars?

A soundproof room so that I could open ecchi anime w/o having to use a headset :D

What would you sell now if you suddenly ran out of money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently