Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Yes, one thing I own is a Naruto sleeping cap. I sometimes take it camping with me. It's really quite nice.

Do you like Chocobos?

Besides that 1 sit-up I do when I get out of bed, no. I don't exercise very much. All of my fitness comes from working outside.

Do you do strength training?

Yea go to bed, and yes he is like a Crack Addict, but only for Candy.

What are you doing today for Labor Day?

labor day!~? just do normal stuffs ~ .. or boring chores ~ ..?

is it sunny there?

Nope, not at all...:( I have a rain forecast all the way til Sunday.

Do you think I'm like a "Crack Addict" only for candy?

No.

Do you find it hard to get back into the swing of things when you're absent for a period of time?

Yes, very hard. Especially when school has an extended break period and then the next day...right back to it.

Do you like rain???

I prefer thunderstorms over just a simple rain shower truthfully. Although with Autumn getting closer the rain these days suck because it means the hot summer days are soon to be gone.

Do you like salty or sweet snacks?

I will agree with you on the thunder storms. I like the thrill when I'm out camping.

For salty/sweet snacks, it is a 50/50. One day I prefer a salty snack (Pretzels) then something sugary, (Pastries). I will say for the record though, I tend to lean more to the sweet side for snacks. I classify candy as a snack and I eat it without a care. Even more so when it is 100+ degrees outside and I'm camping or working...

Do you prefer dark and gloomy atmospheres or light and welcoming?

Everything dark personally. I can't stand light anything.

Do you write? (poems, stories, manga etc.)

Nope. I'd like to do manga though. But not happening with my skills :)

Do you know someone from your friends that uses drugs?

Back in the day I was a major drug user and knew numerous friends who did them as well. These days i don't use them nor do I association with anyone that does.

Do you do drugs?

Nope, and I've promised to myself that I'm not going to even try any of those things.
I just drink alcohol, that's enough to make my head woozy :D
And cigarette's I do smoke too.
One of my friends started using drugs, and I haven't been on connections with him ever since. I'm kinda glad he moved out of the town...
Well, I'm off to sauna and then I'm gonna go sleep. See you! :)

Do you drink a lot?

Yes, I do. She is most admirable and caring. Nothing scares her either. Pus she can make some of the best home-made doughnuts ever!

Do you love someone?

My family I guess? I haven't asked anyone else. (Pathetic isn't it?)

Hrmph! almost forgot to ask the question.

Do kids bring you happiness?

No I don't. I rarely dream. I just sleep and it's morning. Rarely though, if I dream, I dream as being an Anime character instead of dreaming about them.

Do you have problems separating the real world and anime world?

No I have problems separating the real world from my world :D

Do you fine yourself to be the timid type or the outgoing type?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently