Ask a question and next person have to answer.

I go for a ride to get out of the house, I love to take rides in the woods.

Oh, there is TONS of stupid questions, that saying that there is none, is stupid in it's self. lol

Why does after dealing with my mom make me so brain dead? Im going to bed

Because the USA has no class like Japan with Anime. LOL!

Why is Janet picking on me :(? make her stop

Stop it Janet :P

And I'd say she is doing it cause she's a wicked lady :p

Do you ever feel as though there is something missing in your life?

Hahaha! Mrs. Janet, you better stop picking on Mrs. Kimmy. Or I'll have to send my Ashigaru troop after you. Hehee!

Do you like the Bud Light commercials?

Put it in high return foreign stock investments.

I will return the question to you.

What would you do if you hit the lottery?

Well, lol. What I did was buy 2 houses where we visit the most, buy a new car, pay off all bills, invested 1/2 total amount in high gain options, opened a business, then split the rest into 3/6/9/12/24 month CD's at the Credit Union. :D If you manage it correctly, you can live off of the interest build from your CD's and never really have to cash any in. When they Tier, you take the interest money out and put it into the bank "High % Money Market Account normally at the Credit Union must have a 100k balance at all times." then take the original amount and put it rite back into the same time CD.

Do you really think that money brings happiness?

No I don't but it would be nice to have money to where you didn't have to worry about things on a daily basis, like debt or how am I going to make the next bill payment, or how am I going to manage a good Christmas when I've been unemployed for so long.......

What brings you happiness?

My boys make want to do more to provide for them.

What is your fave part of the body?

(Contrary to popular believe (boob comments :P ) my fave part of the body, the one thing that draws me to a person is the eyes. Beautiful eyes can keep me mesmerized for hours on end.)

+1 Eyes, I can get lost in someones eyes.

What is your idea of a great date/night out on the town?

Not sure honestly. Maybe something simple where everything goes according to plan I suppose.

What are you wearing doing right now?

Still in my little red T Back, typing on the forums here, making another part list of stuff, working on my mom's laptop (Lenovo SUCKS!) that is about it. OH Watching History channel as well about the Knight Templar.

Do you multitask when you are on the PC?

Yeah it's kind of a must sometimes, especially if you're a pervert........ which I am not...... just saying (okay that sounded bad :P )

So when are you going to visit me? :P kidding.

What is you favorite spot to be teased for arousal?

WELL! Mister! While you were gone, we had a meeting with the company in Montana we were going to have build our house there, we reached an agreement and price Sunday morning. They are to break ground in 2 weeks, the house tho wont be finished till next summer then we will move, so maybe on the way to Montana we can swing by an see ya :)

My left ear...God it drives me nuts it is like it is connected to my clit or something! crazy......

Do you like doing anything like roll playing, or anything else with your partner?

Yeah I seen your post in my "how was your day thread" that mentioned the Montana move.

I did stuff like that with a past girlfriend but it wasn't something I cared for.

Have you ever met your online friends in real life?

(I have with several in the past)

Yep, have had over 60 people to the house before we had a huge party here a few years back for our guild from Lineage. It was a blast.

You ever feel like you need to go somewhere just to get away for a while?

Yeah I feel that way now....... thinking about Florida :P kidding.

But seriously I think if I could get away I would.

Have you ever climaxed so strongly that you passed out?

never occurred.. though....

What makes you angry?...

Last edited:
Yes, I have passed out a few times from orgasim

Not much can really honestly make me angry, normally I let things roll off my back.

Do you feel that sex is over rated?

I do now, but I know the reason, today was total bullshit day..

So... How was your day today?

my day so far has been ok kim is behaving that is strange i know she is up to something again

how was your weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.