Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Uneventful due to a festival they had here. This weekend should be more productive though.

Do you consider yourself to be an voyeur or an exhibitionist?

not as much as kim is i mean i do not have a problem being topless all the time that does not faze me in 1 bit and i do like washing and shaving kim instead of letting her do it so yea i guess so

why am i answering this stuff

Because deep down you like being naughty by answering these questions? I don't know :P lol

Do you ever want to be with another?

sweetie my dirty mind makes kims look like a childs book

we have occasionally have 3 or 4somes with friends that are like minded but kim will always be the one that owns my heart and no other can attract me physically mentally or emotionally like she does

Well lets delve into this mind of yours :P lol kidding.

Do you feel like you are the normal one while everyone else is abnormal?

You do not want to go there Alex, I mean it! She is all kinds of nasty, makes me look like a Saint for Gods sake.

No, I like being the abnormal one, screw normal!

Do you like green eggs and ham? LMAO!

Alex??????

Yeah i love the book green eggs and ham :)

(And yeah I want to go there cause I want to see how devious she is :D )

What turns you off?

SORRY! having senior moments! I am trying to remember your name haha! Thought it was Alex now I feel like an moron :(

Turn offs hmm, smart asses, negative people, people that are not real and try to be something they aren't, traffic jams, sex in the sand (gets in places you do not want it trust me), body odor, unclean home, unclean teeth, ford, lol there is too much to list.

Who thinks I should make Jan run around all day in the Naked Apron while I build my PC?

Haha :) You make her do that :P
I couldn't agree more with the ford thing. Luckily one's who own those will get a guaranteed place on heaven, becouse they're experiencing hell already on earth....

What mobile phone you've got?
(I don't have any better questions..)

I have a Droid Charge by Samsung, not sure what the one Jan has, but I like it her face flips over to the side so if you want to take pics of yourself, you can see yourself in the screen I paid WAY to much for a phone, but it does a lot of crap and I use a lot of it. Personally tho, I would rather toss it, and my home phone into the trash can. I hate talking on the phone.

Do you like your current computer?

Well, Yeah.. though I've had some problems with this sometimes, but nothing bad.
I think I'll go to bed, goodnight.

Hah your activity is almost 100% :)

Do you have a birthmark?

Gnite Kore wa!

Nope no birth mark

Do you like going to the movies?

Can't get any sleep so I came back :D

Yes I do like going to movies, last time I were was lastyear though. So I don't go that often..

What the hell should I do so I could get some sleep??
drink walm milk like they do in animes?? :P

haha! Welcome back :) I know it is cause you missed me! :D

That just sounds gross drinking warm milk eww! I dunno, I take a sleeping pill sometimes, or this stuff called Melatonin it is 100% natural no nasty stuff and it helps you sleep.

What time is it where your at?

Haha might have might have..
didn't drink hot milk, but hot chocolate :)

It is 23:33 so almost 12 at night. I't ain't too late yet :D might as well spent some time spamming here.

Melatonin haha sounds like some drug :)

Quite frustrating.. I should wake up early but today is one of those bad days I guess. School sucked anyways and now I can't sleep.. :)

I guess this has been asked several times but I can't come up with any better question now.

Have you been sleepy at first and when you went to bed you got hypermode on and could run the marathon now..?

It is not a narcotic or anything bad at all, it is all natural you get it at like a health place it works really well, take it like 30min before you want to sleep, and it will help put you out.

Yes I do that a lot more than I used to over the past 3 years or so. I lay down think I am sleepy in like 20min I am wide awake brain going at full speed.

Are you wanting to visit more places before you take off on your career in life?

Crap I'd need one of those now..
and the hot chocolate didn't help at all.

I wish I would get to visit some places before starting anything, though it'll be hard.
Well maybe on vacations then.
Since when I graduate from the school, next thing is the military service, and then propably start getting a job, and then move away to own house.
Oh there came a yawn, so I'll guess I'm able to fell asleep soon.

Have you burped at the same time when yawning??
sounds quite funny :)

Wow you got it planned out pretty hard. :( That seems like so much to push yourself through before you try to have a bit of fun before you really start life.

No, never done that lol

Have you ever farted while you were laughing? NOW That sounds funny lol!

Yeah. Hahah, same thing as farting while running, and when you hear it, you'll start laughing more and that'll get more fart = nuclear powerplant in pants.. :D
They'll have quite busy time in the radiation safety center when the whole room gets red from all the warninglights going on.

Have you accidentally tasted expired milk that was bad?
that crap tastes really nasty :)

No I always check the label and smell the milk before I even pour it.

What is a good way to pass the time?

make yourself productive ~ don't slack off like me.. ~

What chore/job do you absolutely hate doing? . . ..

Cleaning the bathroom, I have never liked doing that.

What is the job you would hate to have the most?

@Kimmy's question before:
Masturbation? :)

@Kimmys recent question:
To clean some cafe's floors

Crap I mess things up I'm so sleepy I'm gonna go sleep now, bye.

Have you ever spilled some drink to your keyboard or laptop maybe?

Last edited:
a job that requires calculations which i admit i m not good at
and domestic job like household boring chores.. ~

if you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

Yep dumped a glass of wine in a laptop once.

Yes I play with myself

Your internet must be messing up your answering things from page back. lol

Do you enjoy being online talking with people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.