Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Ya know building a PC is so easy, you just need to do a little research, or ask others that know how to build them it is mainly making sure all your parts you choose play nice with one another. The most common mistake made is RAM, just because the board can use DDR3-1866 does not mean ALL brands work well and play nice with the board. So, it is simple research, read reviews on the parts you want to use, take your time and money and build something that you can take pride in, and will do any, and everything you want it to and then some :D Granted there are the technical aspects of it that takes schooling ect to understand but you do not need to really DO any of that to build a great PC. I am working on a WEB Site rite now that I am going to take to the net in a couple of months that has videos, explanations, and everything to properly show how to build PC's, troubleshoot them, and pick and choose parts. I will also have a forum on it as well.

I do agree is is way more simple to go buy some HP/Dell/Compaq what ever, but you also are getting Sub-Par parts with that PC. HP is one of the best on the market for using A-Stock Parts, not rehashed parts, or B-Stock, or OEM. The biggest issue with a pre-built system from one of them is all the bloat ware BS they put on them for software really takes it's toll on the performance.

What is going to be your work/job when you get out of school?

Oh i do have one pal, that's VERY good with computer's, he loves them. I could always ask him.
I have a HP Pavilion DV6. I't aint very powerful, but I'll manage with this. :)

hmm.. it's a bit hard to explain the school system that's in here.
Ok read a bit of dictionary, So After grammar school, i went to a "techical school" (i don't know if that's the right word)
And I went to Car Mechanic side, so I'll finish as an car mechanic. Hahaa!
I don't know how many countries use the same schoolsystem we do.

Have you went any school?
(college or something?)

Yes I attended Arizona State University also went to ITT Tech., and a Vocational Tech school for automotive electronics. Used the Auto Electronics schooling to assist in building Car-PC's :) Everywhere I go I got a PC with me LOL!.

So Auto Mechanics School good choice for work, it is always in need for sure! If you were in the US then you would get your ASE Certifications after schooling and when you got those, you get the BIG BUCKS! :D

What is your specialty for Auto Mechanics?

Well, I'm going to be a (I don't know the right word) "body repairman" :D lol

I hope I will make my own repair shop someday that's expertised to repair crashed cars(minor crashes) and paint cars.
also in the conditions we have here in scandinavia, Cars intend to rust very quicly and easily, so I think it would be great to make "anti corrosive-coating" services in it too.

Though future will determine what I'll do for real. But that's the plan i have now.

Problem is that I'll propably have to move to some big town, becouse in a little town like where I live now I won't make any progress for sure..
Or if i won't make an own shop, then I'll go working to a place that does these things already.

hmm.. I just found out that my cat has vomited to my room's carpet.. I have to go clean that up :D

I've understand that you have some firm of your own? or am I completly wrong?
what kind of business you have?

I own a PC Repair shop, we do custom builds, repairs, upgrades, sell parts and stuff. We also do large systems servers ect. for banks, police, and sheriff offices in the central Florida area. 70% of business is normal customer base tho. Custom build, Internet Cafes, ect. Also dabble in some web site building ect. for business's in the area as well.

YAY! Cat Barf! ewwewwewwewewww!!!!

Sounds like you got a great plan for yourself, and I hope it works out for you :)

What other country's have you been to?

well, I've visited our beloved gay neighbor Sweden.
And I've been on a vacation in Greece's island Rhodos.
that's pretty much it :D

I had to throw the whole carpet outside, it was so messy :)
There's a party going on now in our town.. "beer and food fest" like, everybody went into there to put bottom's up. And I'm here becouse I catched cold the other day.. Well It's nice to be here swoopin' cats barf off carpet hahaha..

Has your pet threw up inside the house?
this is the second time this year our cat threw up :D god damn hairballs..

Yea my dogs have before. Nasty stuff lol

Well, I am off to tear my PC apart will be on in a while from my lappy.

Do you think you will ever go to the US?

Back from downtown :) jesus the whole town was a mess, everyone was drunk as hell :D
I went there and then got the hell out of there..

I hope I'll get to visit sometime, Im going to give you a heads up if I'll come there, then you can make a cup of coffee to me and then I'll get back :D haha..

Which countries have you visited?
Ever been in Finland?
Stop buy and I'll make coffee :D

No never been to Finland, been to: England, France, Germany, Greece, Japan, China, Guiana, and a few others. So far Japan is my favorite LOL!

If I ever do come there, you owe me a coffee then! We try at least 1 time a year to go out of the US for a vacation. This year in November we are thinking of either Japan again, or Australia, not sure yet.

Do you like visiting places that are new?

Yep, It's settled then haha!

Yep, it's nice to visit some places. It's just becouse of the lifestyle we live, everyone's busy working, when I have summer vacation, I'll be working too possibly. But sometime I'll have the whole summer free, gather money from somewhere, and go visit some country!
Now's just not the time. :)

hmm...
How many cars do you have? what are they?

Just two. Mitsubishi Motors and Toyota.

Do you believe in ghost? Have you seen one?

Last edited:
Not really, never seen one :D Though I've experienced some creepy event's in my lifetime :)
for example doors opening themselves(real classic), And some weird sounds I've heard when having a smoke outside at night.
I still don't know what made those sounds, they were low voices and they came in coarse timing, almost like a man would be making a quick humming sound: Hm.. Hm.. Hm..
I think It's some kind of a frog that makes those sounds.
Or some other animal.. I've heard it twice already.

Have you gotten so scared sometimes of some quick happening, that your heart jumps into your throat?
(feels really stupid :))

@ Kore WaJust mine? I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4 Laramie Long Horn, and a 1971 Plymouth Cuda 383 my dad and I are restoring as a father daughter project, it is about 80% complete.

Janet has a 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT-8, and a 1979 Dodge Power Wagon 4x4 she had restored 2 years ago.

@Keitaro Yep I do.

@Kore Wa Yes, I hate when I get freaked and it feels like my heart thumps out like that.

What car do you have?

Lol, i don't have a licence yet, since you have to be 18 here to get licence.
But I do have 2 cars, other one i drive on Ice when it's winter, and one i drew on field.
Volkswagen Golf Mk.2 And Volvo 360GL :D
they're not road legal though, of course.. The volvo is broken now, and it's going to be scrapped any time soon, and the Golf is lying in a shed, becouse I'm not going to destroy it on the field like the volvo.
We were having a weekend race in early summer, and the gearbox didn't like my quick changes I did the whole day with it haha :).
I'm saving the Golf for winter, I'll make a track on there and have my friend's come over to drive some iceracing..
God I admire america when they make so big engines and awesome car's.
But I'm thinking of buying a car little before I'm going to drive my licence. So i can put it in tip top condition.
It'll definetly be a japanese car, since I love them. Well designed, small engines that do have the necessary power to my needs, and they're very reliable.
I have my eyes on a Nissan Primera now(it's an old car I know) my friend's dad is trying to sell it to me, but the price is a little too high for me, otherwise I'd bought it right away. :D

ok that's it for the cars..

You ever tried Ice Swimming??

No way! god I would freeze to death! I am a naturally cold person, I am always cold. I am a little thing so cold cuts rite through to the bone. :(

Do you have a girl, or an relationship interest in your life?

I do have much interest in it, but i haven't found the right girl yet.
I've met a nice girl in our school, but since i haven't done anything else than a little smalltalk with her, I hadn't really had no progress :D
I'm waiting for a chance, I'll ask her to come to a cafe with me, and hopefully I can pull my guts together and ask her out.
(ok I've waited that chance for half a year now.. lol I just can't say anything to her, period. :P*

Here is the trick, just do it. I am serious DO NOT prepare for it, just do it. Walk rite up to her and just say Hey, would you like to go to the cafe with me and have a drink and chat? or what ever, the more you attempt to prepare, the more you will put it off because you will get more and more afraid of the rejection aspect of it. Be positive and be confident, us women can tell if a man is confident and it is a turn on for us if a man can be direct and be himself. Do not ever try to be something you are not, that is a total turn off.

*Oh god! How to date 101 with Kim! LMAO!* you also forgot to ask a question, SO, your out! and I get to ask another! HAHA!

Does she have long hair?

oops i didn't even notice i hadn't ask anything :)
Yes, quite long blond hair, and It's pony tailed :3

yeah.. I've thought that many times, but I just can't get enough courage.
It's hard to explain :D
Though it doesen't actually mean anything if i went to a cafe with her.
still.. damn.

hah you must be bored talking from these stuff?

Nope! not at all if I can help that is good and sometimes it just takes talking about it to help get up the courage to move on it.

And if you did get her to the Cafe, it is a move to the rite direction, that is when you can sit there and ask all kinds of things about HER, remember do not do the Me, Me, Me thing, that is a turn off. Be sure to ask about her interests and things and be/act genuinely interested. That is the 1st step to saying Hey, ya know I have a lot of fun with you, and we got a lot in common, why don't we date? :D I have faith you can do it, here is the thing that SHOULD be freaking you out, "What if she says YES?" Then what are you gonna do? if she says NO it is over, done, easy cut out, she says YES then you got a TON to worry on! Dates, Things you both like to do, time taken every day to spend time talking on phone or face to face, getting along ect. wow! hehe

Do you find it easier talking to someone online about these things than a friend face to face?
*I do*

Yep, it's a lot easier to talk online than face to face. Propably becouse in face to face conversations you can see others face hah :D

What is the longest time you've been online in as ?
(approx.)

Let me think here. Longest time ever online at 1 time 60hours at 1 time I know of for sure, there was a huge event on one of the games I play online about 1/2 a year ago and I sat online for close to 3days before I fell asleep at my desk. It was a huge xp event I did not want to loose out of leveling my character faster lol!

Do you ever fall asleep on the PC?

Well, I almost am right now, I'm laying on my bed with my laptop on my tummy :D
I'm so tired I could easily fell asleep now.
And the time is 3:52 at night.. almost 4. hmm..
I guess I'm going to watch animes the whole night and spam here :) unless I really need to go to sleep.

Do you think people wouldn't make it if computers were never invented?
i know i wouldn't :P

They will manage somehow. Like how my parents always complain about how they and their generation last for decades without electronic devices lol.

Do you know what time it was at the moment you were born?

Yep, it was 6:33AM

Do you think the internet is watched like most governments say it is?

well I suppose yes, here in Finland police has it's own group that search for inappropiate sites (for. example child abuse.. :()
and these kind of sites are taken down. (they say so, though I've never seen a site "taken down")

lol I came up with a good question :P

How much did you weight when you were born?
*4300grams* haha :D
(girls don't have to answer if they don't like)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently