Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Yes i do own xbox 360, though it's been on my shelf getting dust on it for like a year now :D
I don't even know why I bought it, i've tried to sell it, but no one wants used..

Do you play a lot of PC games?

Yes, lot's and lot's lol :) Just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution, beat it in 33hours, seems no challenge in most games anymore :( last game I played with a good challenge was Crysis.

What is your favorite type of game?

well, i like fps games quite a bit, But my favourite game is legend of zelda: ocarina of time. Although I had played it like what.. 5 or 6 years ago(?) when i had N64..

btw: i went crysis 2 through a while ago, damn sometimes i had ragequits.. even the regular level was quite hard at some scenes.. it's a great game, but the story is quite over sci-fi in my opinion.

Do you ever go mad becouse of some game which is hard and you're stuck at one point?

To Mrs. Kimmy: Yes it's sad, there is not much challenge in most games coming out now. I recommend playing COD 5. It's hard... If only they had released Prinny 2 for PC. That game is so freakin' hard!

To Kore wa: No I don't have "Rage quits" when I do get stressed or something, I just keep playing. Once had a 1:22 fight with the 3rd fighter from DoA psx. If I can't finish it within a reasonable time or before I turn it off, I just put in a different game.

What is your best game beat?

Crysis on hardest mode in 19.5hours flat.

I played COD 5, and like all other COD's I fall asleep. lol!

Do you care more for: Story Line, Game Play, Graphics, in a game?

Erm, that is a hard one. I guess which ever I have time for. Story line means I get caught up in it and won't put it down because I must know what happens next! Game play is when I like to destroy someone in as many ways possible before time is up (Street Fighter) Graphics I know for sure is what sells in games now. A friend of mine predicted that in the future, as long as games had insane graphics, then no-one would care about anything else because they are looking at all the detail. He's right (Assassin's Creed, Oblivion, AVP).

On another side of the table, why does COD put you to sleep? My fastest beat was COD5, Veteran setting, 11 hours.

Have you ever had a power outage before you could save your game?

That is exactly why, you play 1 COD and beat it, it is pretty much repetition, it was SO boring and easy for me.

Do not have that problem, we have battery backups on all PCs, and a generator so never had that problem.

Do you watch History, or Discovery Channels?

Umm... I only play COD because I'm a critic for how well they represent the historical events, characters, weapons, etc.

I watch neither. I don't have cable or satellite. And the internet sucks over here. Of the two though, there is a show called "Lock N' Load" by R. Lee Ermey. It shows up on the history channel. I can only get it on dvd though.

Have you seen a movie so many times, you can quote the whole thing?

No. Now Anime, yes, I have watched a few so many times I can do that. Drives Jan nuts lol.

Do you feel life is passing you by?

Well, I guess it counts for the anime. I can do the Princess Bride and The Holy Grail. My friends can do it too. I'm so proud.

Nope, I see life going on but I don't give a care.

What is your favorite corner in the house?

The one my desk is in.

What is the main reason you go on the net?

Anecdotal wise: I go on the net to look for anything "that I can exploit and use for my own personal gain." Now remember, I didn't say this... Dogbert did.

What is so awesome about a can of spam?

I use both. It just depends on what I need at the moment.

Do you prefer Acer or Asus?

ASUS, they build some of the best motherboards, and gaming laptops on the market. Acer is meant more for low/mid end PC's, they make some very nice monitors and PC's and very decent budget Laptops. All the monitors at work are Acer 24" I got a smoking deal on them direct from Acer USA when we put the shop PC's together.

The old question AMD-(Formerly ATI) or nVidia for graphics what is your choice?

ATI for me. They focus on picture quality. I also like the red and black color design for their chipsets. I typed this under the freedom of speech and opinion. I'm invincible!

Out of the three: Western Digital, Seagate Baraccuda or Maxtor?

LOL! I am starting to like ATI now that AMD owns them. Mainly I am more into nVidia tho think that is just because I am old school that way, I dunno. Hell I still have a few Voodoo cards laying around here somewhere lol!

Well Maxtor is no longer, Seagate bought them out. I am a WD User all the way, always have been. Nothing like 10K RPM Raptor an V-Raptor drives to get your Data Moving! if you can not afford SSD's.

Well nVidia was more for gaming, because they had faster clock rates than ATI. Sometimes nVidia was so focused on speed that no quality was put into their cards and when they were powered for some games, they would have tearing, jaggedness, poor soft rendering and something about their Vector drawing. ATI, a little bit slower but mostly quality. I'm pretty sure though nVidia's fixed most of their video bugs by now???

What do think about "Cloud Computing"? I don't favor it.

I guess in some applications it would be ok, but for the every day user like us NO FREAKIN WAY! lol :D

What do you think about Jalapeno on a Stick?

You mean Hosea? He's great! Or the actual pepper...keep some salt and a glass of water with you. Good flavor if you have meat with it.

Have you had a 18th century cobbler?

Oh it's real all right. Well, wait, As in white, black, illusions,tricks and other things? Black magic is insanely real. White magic is obviously the opposite and is for entertainment. Illusions and tricks are the ones that make you think.

I'm going to take this space right here and say you are a little bit sad for not having a 18th century cobbler. :( Medicine in the making is what it is.

Why does any one like Java?

I do not think I am sad for not wanting, or eating something that I would completely dislike in the 1st place.

And yea I love coffee, or if your talking code it is ok, more piss poor than C++ but works. Java code is for lazy people. hehe When I had my Lineage2 private server we did everything in Java MySQL DBs ect. it was ok, but the game did not run as smooth as the pay servers but it worked for 300 peeps that were online and we were happy not having to pay the 15$ a month lol.

Does the computer field in anyway seem like a good job for the future?

I think it does. They are growing more and more. They get more complex and smaller. They seem to have a unlimited amount of function besides sitting...They are always going to need maintenance. They need someone to write custom software and you can "Race" them. It's a game to see who has the fastest one. Well you see where this is going?

Are your shoe laces important?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/