Dont you hate it when...

Yup, like the rest of the world felt.

Don't you hate it when you put your sock in the laundry, chances of you seeing them again are very slim?
That's why I only change my sock once a month, so that I wouldn't have socks shortage too fast.

Yep, sometimes I manage not to lose one though
Don't you hate it when you wake up and you feel horrible in the head?

Yup, but only if I force myself to continue sleeping, when it already high noon.

Don't you hate it when you didn't feel sleepy, even after taking some medicine that suppose to make you sleepy, but only to have it kick in a few hour before sunrise?
Happened to me right now.

Only on days where I have to be up early
Don't you hate it when as soon as you fall asleep someone calls your phone?

Yup. I usually just ignore it. Unless the caller very insisting - keep calling, non-stop, until I pick up the phone.

Don't you hate it when you request purchase of some essential items to be buy by the purchase department, it take several months to get it, or nothing at all, but when those higher up people request for something, sometimes it's for personal, they can have it almost instantly.

Yeah =.= could be called abuse of power? :/
Dont you hate it when people abuse their power and dont bother to hide the fact?

Hmm yeah... happens quite a bit :/
Dont you hate it when the electricity isnt stable?

Stable? Sounds dangerous so I guess I would
Don't you hate it when you are saving something tasty in the fridge and someone eats it?

Yea. I get trolled like that..a lot. cough*little sis*cough

Dont you hate it when youre trying to open a bag of chips and it explodes? -_-

It does? You mean soda? xD
Dont you hate it when people are going nuts around you?

Yup, especially if I got left out of the picture.

Don't you hate it you're the only one not invited to YOUR birthday party?

Yea =/

Dont you hate it when your friends invite you to come to a party and when you're there..none of them show up in the end =_=?

Lol my friends are usually just late... an hour late =.=
Dont you hate it when you accidentally hit some random key on the computer and have no idea how to fix whatever problem it created?

Yes, cause then I hit random keys and make it even worse sometimes
Don't you hate it when you order something from a fast food place and they mess it up?

Assholes take mah order all the time at school :/ cuz they just leave the finished orders on the counter with your receipt (i would rage more if it wasnt free xD)
Yeah :/ forgetful people =.=
Dont you hate it when the waiter/waitress ignores you?

Yeah :/
Dont you hate it when the people at the store obviously dont trust you not to take anything? (never happened to me but i know people which it happeneed to :/)

Dont you hate it when you walk into a store to buy something and no one will serve you

Happened quite a lot
Dont you hate it when youre printing something and the printer just had to run out of ink then?

Not really :/ never bother thinking about it till the day of the event xD
Dont you hate entropy? It ruins everything :p

Users who are viewing this thread