Dont you hate it when...

thread about rage? :reallyconfused:

dont you hate it when you lose something only to find it again years later

Hmm idk xD Ill be happy to have found it
Dont you hate it when food starts to spoil?

If I really wanted to eat it yes
Don't you hate it when you get paper cuts?

Yeps :/ Has one atm...
Dont you hate it when you get an injury at some spot where it continually reminds you every time you move?

Ouch yes..
Don't you hate it when your laptop don't work anymore and you're in school bored to death?

Lol no spamming? xD
Dont you hate it when your laptop runs out of battery while your doing something?

I'm on my phone right now XD and yes I hate that.. did happen a lot in the past when I was watching anime.

Don't you hate it, when you can remember a certain word in foreign language but not in your own?

Lol when im using battery i kill everything i can and just read manga or something
Hmm hasnt really happened before but i blanked on it before...
Dont you hate it when your feeling melancholy? xD

Melancholy
Sometimes, sometimes not, depends on the setting I guess?

Don't you hate obvious questions, like you're sleeping, and a friend wakes you with the question:" Are you sleeping?" Lol

Lol like mom asking are you home or the teacher saying raise you hand if your not here xD
Dont you hate when you have the word on the tip of your tongue but you just cant remember?

Yes, that happens often to me :confused:
Don't you hate it when you start making food and half way through you realize you are missing an ingredient?

I dun cook much xD
Dont you hate it when you run out of stuff to talk about and kinda sit there in silence?

Yes, to the point where it drives me insane XD
Don't you hate it when the internet randomly decides to stop working at the worst time?

I hate it but kinda used to it XD

Happens a lot back then. Hahahaha.

Don't you hate it when someone steals the snack you've put in the cabinet? XD

Sometimes, I'm not really use to having snacks around
Don't you hate it when you are walking and you trip over a slight elevation in the floor? Makes me feel clumsy....

lol yea. If I trip over stuff like that, its usually been there for years and I still manage to trip over it =_=

Dont you hate it when someone leaves your room..and leaves the wide open..?

So much! That means someone messed with my stuff!
Don't you hate it when you wake up and can't remember the dream you had?

Yea. For some reason I can only remember parts of my dream. Usually..its the boring parts ;-;

Dont you hate it when you want to tie something with a rubber band..but it breaks instead? >_<

Yeah and then it might snap back and hit your hand...
Dont you hate it when you hear something break while you and your friends are messing around? XD

Yeah, and my first reaction is "what did you guys do?"
Don't you hate it when you go to buy something and they don't have what you want, then they tell you that the store at another location has it and they don't either?

Yep and the annoyances go on :/
Dont you hate it when you finish a puzzle and find out youre missing a piece?

lol yea. and for some reason, its always the one close to the middle! (for me atleast =/)

Dont you hate it when you buy clothes in a store and there it fits perfectly but when you get home it doesnt look right at all =/ ?

Those people switched it Hmm not really :/ I dont buy stuff much so dun have that experience
Dont you hate it when you honed your skills in a game but stop playing for a while and find out youre horrible now?

Yep, makes me sad
Don't you hate it when you use to be in shape and then you try to do something and realize you aren't any longer?

Yeah >.< But i havent lost too much... yet...
Dont you hate it when all the links to a download are dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01158411 RJ01158415 RJ01156439 RJ01158175 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx