Dont you hate it when...

Don't you hate it when they also refuse to turn it off? death to portable dj

Hehehe. I'm really annoyed like hell when those things happen. XD
I apparently can't stand RnB, Hip-hop, Rap music and the likes. I'm not an emo but I dunno, my ears just reject those kind of music and my brain just don't like the lyrics and rhyming.

Don't you hate it when you're in the middle of something very important while using the computer and suddenly, a power failure occurs or when someone accidentally trips on the plug and unplugs the power supply? XD

Hmm my important stuff usually doesnt revolve around computers but i would be annoyed xD
Dont you hate it when some virus sneaks in your computer and mega man is nowhere to be found?

Of course its annoying. Even for those with technical knowledge. You'd be wasting time again fixing the problem instead of doing something else.

Don't you hate it when the weather forecast says it'll be bright and sunny tomorrow then it suddenly rains and you did not bring your umbrella?

Hmm yeah... :/ And around my house its usually fog 24/7
Dont you hate it when you forget the sunblock? Sun burns hurt >.<

Wow. What kind of place is that? XD I don't think I've been somewhere before where it's always foggy hahaha.
Yeah I detest it. Actually, I don't like it when it's very sunny and try to go outside less when it is because its hot and I just simply don't like the sun that much. I guess this is kinda unusual for a guy. :/

Don't you hate it when you're watching a very good movie and suddenly you just ran out of chips or snack before you know it and missed the good part when getting a replacement? XD

Lol i just sit through it without snacks xD Restroom on the other hand...
Dont you hate it when theres too much hw?...

Who doesnt =/ ...

Dont you hate it when classes tur out being longer than actually planned by the teacher? -_-

Hmm sort of...
Dont you hate it when the teacher gives you a problem and you have no idea what the answer is?

Yea. I know that. =_=

Dont you hate it when you're eating something and then you suddenly bite your tongue?

Hmm yeah...
Dont you hate it when you burn your tongue?... Worse than biting...

Yea that too. But..biting your tongue annoys me more actually =O

Dont you hate it when someone steals your socks? -_-

o.o Why would anyone.... i guess...
Dont you hate it when youre hungry and someone is eating in front of you?

Yea. You try your best not to look but..wasted effort :P

Dont you hate it when you take out a pack of gum and suddenly everyone around you wants one? (packs are empty when I get it back -_-)

Hmm depending who i dont mind :/
Dont you hate it when you accidentally do something stupid while swinging your arms around?

uhhm...why am i randomly swinging my arms around?

dont you hate airplanes? and babies. and fat people. and snoring people.

And fat snoring babies on airplanes? Sure xD
Dont you hate when your roommate plays loud music and starts doing hw at 2 in the morning?

If I was trying to sleep yes
Don't you hate it when you see something nice you want but it is really expensive?

hmm maybe but window shopping is fun.

dont you hate waiting in one of those big big pre release lines?

I dont shop much xD
Dont you hate it when everyone does last minute shopping and the lines are huge?

yes but holidays arent the same without it~

dont you hate it when you visit someone and you have to sleep on the floor?

Hmm im visiting so not really :/
Dont you hate when someone visits and you have to sleep on the floor? xD

I sometimes enjoy sleeping on the floor.

Don't you hate it when you're in a thread about rage and some kid comes in and is just OK with everything? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01158411 RJ01158415 RJ01156439 RJ01158175 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx