Dont you hate it when...

I know that. Icantexplainthat.png =/

Dont you hate it when it snows for a day and all trains get delayed? =/

Dun snow around here but i would
Dont you hate it when you miss a random funny conversation?

not really. I space out a lot. and sometimes people say I am the funny conversation :vulture: what?

Don't you hate it when people pretend to have sympathy/interest in you?

Hmm i just dont really notice~
Dont you hate it when a fat guy in a red suit swoops in and steals your cookies and milk?

Who doesnt =/..

Dont you hate it when your glasses get in the way of something? =_=

bliss~ saves me from myself

don't you hate it when you can't sleep until 1 hour before wake up time?

Oh yes... specially when you have something important to do and you're not willing to do it...

Don't you hate it when someones starts talking and in middle sentence they stop talking and change the topic all of a- right? (?)

Hmm depends what they were talking about xD
Dont you hate it when the red light seems to refuse to change?

Of course... unless its just playfully and both parties know~
Dont you hate it when you underestimate the amount of time it would take to finish a project? (I sat us working from 10-5 thinking the couple hours i spent previously would mean i could finish this faster...)

Yea. I have that quite often.. =/ But up till now Ive managed to get it done pretty much everytime, on time :3

Dont you hate it when youre not paying attention in class and youre screwing around, the teacher suddenly says:'This will be on the upcoming test' ?

Hmm im a good lil student... usually :3
Dont you hate it when you blank out during tests?

look who decided to pay a visit! :D
that..I know well.. It'll come back to me eventually but its a scary feeling :P

Dont you hate it after the test you remember some of the answers you couldnt fill in during the test? -_-

lol yea. frustratinggg to no effing end =_=

dont you hate it when you studied alot and you get a lower grade than someone who did jack shit and still scored higher than you?

nope~ you see if misgrade in your favor :ninja: if misgrade against, go get those points!!

don't you hate it when there are test questions that were never mentioned in lecture?

That happens quite a bit =.=
Dont you hate it when the test has a backpage you never saw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01158411 RJ01158415 RJ01156439 RJ01158175 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx
Shiryuu29 wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine Would you please mind upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ222336.html Link is dead