Dont you hate it when...

That would hurt ~~~ =.=ll
Dont you hate it when u noe how to do the question but u blank out in exams?

Yea hurts~
Dont you hate it when rich aggorant ppl flaunts their $$ at u?

Not if theyre also stupid enough to not notice when their money is gone~
Dont you hate it when people get in line before you? :p

YUP Totally if u waited freaking long~
dont u hate it when ppl like to piss u off more when they noe u r angry~

Hmm people usually dont to me anyway
Dont you hate it when you lock yourself out?

Ow~~~~ i will call someone with the keys and bother them~~~
Dont u hate it that u nid to wait 1 week for the nxt ep? wew~~~

I dont follow the current anime so not really xD
Dont you hate it when theres no good sub/dubs around?

Yea so annoying -_-.. Since I only watch subs..

Dont you hate it when you have a cold..and you cant breath through your nose :'( ?

Not really, I rather hate the opposite.

Don't you just hate it when the Custom hold your parcel that you been waiting for weeks to come, and the letter they send to you to claim it before they send it back to the sender only arrive few days before they send it back? Happened to me before.
I hope y'all know/understand what I'm trying to say here.

Nope :goodtea: dont understand :goodtea:
Dont you hate it when your about to leave and you gotta go to the bathroom.

well prepared so no

dont you hate it when you are pro cooking and you forget to buy an ingredient x 3?

well prepared so no

dont you hate it when you are pro cooking and you forget to buy an ingredient x 3?
THAT is the most annoying thing ever! I'm in the kitchen quite often and get bugged if I miss something while I'm busy =_=

Dont you hate it when you're all tired/sleepy at a party and youre all fresh and awake when you get home -_-?

Yup, happened most of the time. But then again, how often did I went to a party in my life time?

Don't you hate it when you bought a game online, and when you finished DL it and you about to play it, it make update and you have to wait for it to finish DL-ing the update which took several hours.

Hmm dont game much :/
Dont you hate it when your computer dies and the thing says the fixing might take a couple minutes but its still not done after a couple hours? like how i didnt have internet for the last 10 hrs

Whoa..that sucks. Ive been in the same situation once =/

Dont you hate it when you forget your USB flash drive in a school computer? -_-

Never to see it again? Yeah... i would but havent yet...
Dont you hate it when you found out that you food got cold?

Yea =/ Happens to me when I get distracted by something, I totally forget the food and it gets cold =_=

Dont you hate it when when they're changing the electricity wires around your house and your out of electricity for 4 whole hours :(

No spamming? D: Lol yeahh xD
Dont you hate it when you got some virus somewhere and you have no idea where?...

Well everyone hates that I guess. (Everyone who owns or uses a computer that is.)

Don't you hate it when you open a bar of slightly melted chocolate and some scraps would be left sticking on the wrapper? It's really a waste... :/

Freeze it an open it again xD
Dont you hate it when theres no snacks lying around and youre too lazy to cook?

Dont you hate it when you wake up and you try to go back, but light is making it difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01158411 RJ01158415 RJ01156439 RJ01158175 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx
Shiryuu29 wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine Would you please mind upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ222336.html Link is dead