Have you ever...

Yes, I broke a mirror once.

Have you ever had sex with a teacher?

I wish I had... If the techer's not old and she is pretty.
Or I actually wish I'd had sex in the first place already.. but no..

Have you ever scented a girl having so good smelling fragrance you could fell in love with her just becouse of it?
I think I'm weird??

well yeah happens alot and its not weird
Have you ever had a near death experience?

Well almost being hit by a semi, almost drowning about 6 times as a kid, and spacing out while walking between my friend and his crossbow target he was currently using... thats off the top of my head xD

Have you ever been caught having sex somewhere you shouldnt have been?

Not yet and hopefully not. (but I wish I could be having it though)

Have you ever walked outside with no pants before? (yes, you are still in your boxers/undies)

yeah but not any more was taking the trash out
the guy next door looked at me at a weird way *shivers*
Have you ever been kicked by a horse? it hurts like hell -_-

A donkey but not a horse.

Have you ever wondered why the internet makes people feel superior? (guess hiding behind a screen makes people brave lol)

Nope

Welcome Back Plex! I missed U!

Have you ever went swimming and got a cramp in your legs?

Yep, I get cramps quite often, don't know why. Guess it's magnesium shortage.

Plex and Kim both back :) yeyy!

Have you ever sleeptalked?
I've woken up few times noticing that I spoke something :D it's funny as hell :P

Jan says I talk in my sleep all the time, and she has conversations with me when I am sleeping. So, according to her yes lol me I say NO! lol :P

Have you ever wished the world would just freeze in time for a few hours so things would calm down?

No! I'm afraid you all would team together during that time of "Frozen Peace" and come and take away my candy stash!

Have you ever thought you were paranoid???

yeah, man that game is old had it back on my old 95 computer

Have you ever see night of the living dead? (the old old old old one)

I don't think so. Can't recall if I have or not.

Have you ever had stomachache/diarrhea while stuck in a jam?

on a 6 hour train ride from Sydney....

Have you ever watched the 24 hour edition of Nyan cat, if not... why the hell not!?

Nope, coz I haven't DL it yet.

Have you ever stay in your office until 9pm coz you were still spamming in the Spam Section?

lol no.

Did your boss ever got angry at you for being spamming in the spam section instead of working? XD

I work in a deli so i have no internet access sadly xD

Have you ever had a RLLY weird experience at work O.o

Yup, someone called me an IT expert, buy my pay still the same as before. Ain't that weird?

Here's my question,
129149689842286448-1.jpg

As for DiSa's question,
lol no.

Did your boss ever got angry at you for being spamming in the spam section instead of working? XD
Nope, coz he's spamming too.

Blow themselves? As in shooting themselves? Nope.

Have you ever been to the theme park only to end up spending most of the time in the arcade sections?
Happened to me once.

no (it almost happend i dragged there buts out onto a really high free fall drop at a random time interval.)

Yes, an ex who tried to falsly accuse me of something very harsh and take a good chunk of my life away.... I can honestly say I wish this person dead and the world would be a slightly better place.

Have you ever been wrongly accused of something (big as this or small as taking the last cookie xP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello could you please upload

Meiji Tokyo Renka Full Moon

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2779890/_Full_Moon/
Thank you
yaiba wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
need reup mexashare part 3 and part 8
duty
SF50 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen, could you please reupload these links if possible? Many thanks for considering my request.

[ドリームファクトリー] 【逆レイプ】悪堕ちヒロインサキュバス化〜仲間だったヒロインが敵となって現れた〜 [v22.04.01]