Have you ever...

A minor accident, in my friends car, he decided to try to look kool and backed out of a parking spot at church real fast, toyota pickup was behind him, i loled.

Have you ever played the lame dating sims on newgrounds?

Yes I have, got wasted.

Have you ever witnessed a cop arresting a person that was trying to run away?

Nope, I'm a good guy.

Have you ever been chased by the cops and called the dispatcher to tell the officer who's chasing you, to leave you alone?

Happened last week on the news.

Nope, never been chased.

Have you ever felt like you don't want to do anything.

Yes, mostly at times where you HAVE to do something. (i.e. Reports, projects, school related things)

Have you ever jumped out a window before? (Any window whatsoever. I ask because when I think about it, I've never done this.)

Oh yes, couple of times from elementary school :D fun times...

Have you ever been afraid of something?
when I was a kid I really feared dark.

I fear the darkness in wide open areas like the ocean or confined places like a cave (too many horror games).

Have you ever lied to yourself so many times that you thought it was true?

Well, I've had couple of almost unbelieveble situations in my life that I had denied happening of it, but in the end I just had to accept it.
But I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for :D

Have you ever disappointed someone badly?

OH yeah, come with the personality (I usually fail when needed most, at other times I am awesome).

Have you ever thought about eating penguins? (It never crossed my mind until last night)

Now I have. Shoudn't taste good though if you ask me.

Have you ever tasted a beer so bad it ruins your day?

I don't think that's a easy thought to come to your head (btw why it came to you?)

Have you ever thought what do you "see" after dying?

ok today i'm really slow in replying :P

(I was bored and thought "a penguin's a bird right? Why haven't we tried eating it yet". I mean, we've eating almost everything else, right?)

I've thought about it time and again but it gets depressing. So I think about anime after that.

Have you ever broken a limb?

nop. i think i never broked anything. well i went with my head against a wall and there was a lot of blood. Does that count?

Have you ever had sex with more than one person at same time?

In my dreams, yes, reality, no.

Have you ever thought about changing your career after watching certain anime? (i.e. Yakitate Japan)

Nope, not becouse of anime. Other things in my life make me think all sorts of things about my career..

Have you ever wanted something supernatural or something like that to happen to you what happened in anime?

I've daydreamed about those sort of things. I'd like to have some nice girl falling from the sky and we'd start dating and have a happy life. And lot of sex. The End. :)

Well, in anime it kinds of happen in a dumb or unrealistic sort of way that doesn't appeal to me much. But I guess I've thought a bit about it, just like everyone else.

But let's get serious: have you ever imagined yourself killing your best friend in a gruesome way?

i would lave to know how to do alchemy like in the Full Metal Alchemist.

Did you ever did something that you thought, all your life, that you would never do?

Yeah a few things.

Have you ever yell at someone only to find out later you was at fault?

it happened so many times...

did you haver beat someone? a slap, kick, punch, ...

Oh yeah i used to shake them feel them to try to guess what they are. but never opened them cuz my father would notice for sure lol

Did you ever had a Christmas without presents?

Nope, though one time I got tree branches as present from santaclaus :) I don't remember what bad thing I did that year becouse it's so long time ago :D

Have you ever broke something becouse you were angry??
I've done it few times, usually I've done it in school, once threw my mechanical pencil and it broke and stuff.
Actually it's childish as hell.. Why the hell did I do it? : /

Yes, I broke a mirror once.

Have you ever had sex with a teacher?

Users who are viewing this thread