Have you ever...

Nah, wont ever happen until a 100% working thinking AI is out, there are some really sophisticated ones now, but they are not equal to the human brain yet, but when they are, then I foresee a issue.

Have you ever wanted to change your mind on something so bad it drove you nuts?

Yes, yes I have(especially the things you have to live with long term).

Have you ever gone blank(i.e. Like you forget how to write)?

Yup, happened to me sometimes.

Have you ever wake up very early, but took too much time to prepare, that you end up getting to work/school/other-place-beside-school-or-work late?

Oh yes many times.

Have you ever left for work/school/etc... early(I mean EARLY) but still show up late because of either traffic, an accident, the train, etc.....?

Yup, Last minute change of plan when my sister asked me to send her to work, which was on the opposite direction of my work place.
And her work place is in the middle of the city, which y'all know what that mean - traffic jam, to and from the city.

Have you ever give up with online more than a week?

At first your like OMG NO INTERNETS then you gradually get into the groove of having no internets. Buuuuut you hit a total relapse once you get it up and running agian.

Have you ever won a fight without even doing anything? (I mean like nothing at all, no recollection, no blood, plus you haven't even been drinking lately)

Well, if I did won, I wouldn't have any recollection of it. :P

Have you ever had that moment where when you were sitting, your lil bro decide to sink inside, probably due to tight pants?
*You know what I'm implying here, right?*

NOOOO!!!!

I don't wear tight clothes. I wear very baggy or loose fitting clothes.

Have you ever had a test in school that was so easy the Geico cave man could do it?

Yup, my STPM's (Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia - Malaysian Education High Certificate.) English paper.
I finished it within 30 minutes, from 2 hours test.

Yup, my STPM's (Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia - Malaysian Education High Certificate.) English paper.
I finished it within 30 minutes, from 2 hours test.

Good for you.

Have you ever had a day in school where your pencil lead kept breaking?

yep, doesn't matter though, becouse I use ( I don't know what it's called) the type of pen what you can load full of lead and then click it.

Have you ever been so restless at day that you couldn't do anything seriously?
I think I drank too much cocacola today..

Isn't that a lead pencil? But yeah, it happens. I might have been drinking the day before.

Have you ever woken up on a Friday, thought it was Saturday, BUT it felt like a Sunday?

Right lead pencil it is.

Yep, weekends do feel weird.
Sometimes when it's Saturday I feel like it's moday and I have to go to school. Maybe becouse I'm bored.

Have you ever noticed that you were thinking something and you had your mouth open?
*closes mouth* :D

Yes lol!

Have you ever found yourself so tired you were drooling on your keyboard 1/2 asleep?

Nope, not yet anyways.

Have you ever been so tired that when you slept and woke up the next morning, half of your upper body was covered in drool?

Not half my body, but a soaked pillow and hair yea. lol

Have you ever wanted to sneak into the room of someone you like and hide in the closet to watch them get: Dressed/Un-Dressed?

Yes and no. Yeah because you get to see them. No because I might slip up and say "Hey I noticed you have a birth mark on your right ass cheek". But all in all, no.

Have you ever witnessed "PDA"? (We were walking out from a bar and noticed it like 3 cars away from ours)

Yes. Every time I go to the State Basket-ball championship for my league, there is like 125 different people just going on like no one is there.

Have you ever wanted to destroy someone for taking that one spot in line for whatever you were waiting for?

Ohhhhh, yeah I do. They know they're wrong because they never make eye contact with you.

Have you ever do something extremely stupid even though you know it's stupid? (Hands are full and clothes iron is heating, how do I check it? Oh I know, I'll use my face(true story))

Yeah...You don't hold a razor knife by the blade and then pull it towards yourself... I just never learn.

Have you ever had a day where your razor tried to kill you?

Yep

Have you ever been told to go to bed, even tho it was to early to go do bed?

When I was like 7 or so....

Have you ever been told to eat broccoli and didn't do it?

Nope, lucky for me I liked broccoli.

Have you ever punched a wall out of rage? (especially because a game cheated you)

Users who are viewing this thread