Have you ever...

Karette Karetta and Istanbul cruises...

Have you ever wanted to have a job with Hayao Miyazaki?

Sword Cutlass as hell!

Have you ever watched a Japanese movie which is not live action?

Im not sure :/ I might have... I think i did at a friend's place.

Have you ever had a craving for food after seeing it in anime?

Reactions: nr345
An ice cream after clannad's tomoyo chapter.

Have you ever fight with your teacher because of some bullshit?

That's because I'm the purist and ruler.

Have you ever heard about Akira Kurosawa?

MUCH, and first was a girl who asked me go make out with her. I was like: "Is end came or I dead?". And I poked myself to awake myself, nothing changed and I regret her. I wasn't know her, so I'm not feeling guilty 'bout it.

Have you ever puke in the middle of public?

Yes, I had. He was odd because of he was a little "idiot". Everyone were pushing him away, but I found the way to have fun with him and became a friend all year long at the primary school. I don't know where he is and what is he doing now...

Have you ever heard of MEMEs?

Cat on tree? I'd burn them both! That's just a cliché.

Have you ever tried to act like not you?

Yes, he smashed the shit out of me when I touched him. (Is that possible to climb to tree for a dog?)

Have you ever met the girl in your dreams?

Girl in my dreams hmm well i dreamed of female friends before so i would say yes

Have you ever broken a keyboard?

Reactions: nr345
Tons of 'em broken under my hands except the laptop keyboards.

And that was a tricky answer, you know what I meant:

Have you ever met the girl in your dreams which one is you desired.

Lol hmm currently have someone i like sure :3 and i met her in my dreams too so works for both XD

So have you met the girl of your dreams?

I'm offended, not gonna answer or ask!

Whatever, you're kidding with me! AND HERE IS A FLAWLESS PIECE OF QUESTION:

Have you ever met with a girl in real (pyshical) life who is the one in your heaven of drems?

No. (No more description for you anymore)

Have you ever used a fiber optic internet?

Nope. It's quite new thing in Finland. In bigger cities they've used fiber optic longer. But the small cities such as where I live in are getting them now.
Btw: I'm using someone else's wlan. It's not password protected :) Our ISP is working on to get our internet connection things into our new house.

Have you ever spilled coffee on the floor when you've walked with the cup?
my room floor is full of coffee now.. maybe my cat will clean it haha.
(joke, I cleaned it already)

I was walking with two Nescafés to share the time with my gf at house, and then I headed to upstairs and started to use 'em without knowing an epic comes and somehow my fu*king left foot sticked to unknown object to craze me up and fall with two Nescafés which they were like 50 celcius. After all those noise I shouted like: "I AM FIIIIINNNEEEE!!!" to make it clear that I'm alive and she was started to running toward me with this face:
thatguymeme.png

And then we started to clean the floor (stairs) like a boss. That was clean and smells like Nescafé. After 2 days we split because of she had to move.

Whatever, have you ever heard any sentence which is started like: "That awkward moment when..."?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already