Have you ever...

Yes, many times. Though they don't do any harm to me. Usually the struck has been no bigger than what mosquito does.
My mother is allergic to bees, she has been rushed to emergency once becouse her thoat started swelling. :D
(no laughing matter but I made a grin now.. I'm an awful person lol)

Have you ever thought about the 11.11.2011 11:11 ?
no..

Yeah sorta. I dont particularly believe it but its just fun to mess around with XD

Have you ever seen s spirit before?

S Spirit? or was that a typo? Anyway, no.
Though our own apartment was quite scary in summer. Becouse it is hot in summer nights, I kept my room window open.
Suddenly some small wind makes draft at night and opens my room door.(I hope it was wind)
You can imagine my situation when everyone else was sleeping, except I was on computer and suddenly door opens itself.
chills through spine..

Have you ever believed in paranormal things?

Yeah, they probably do exist somewhere. Those stories came from something and i had friends who say they know people that experienced them.
Have you ever thought how humans could evolve? (A random flash of light, press B to cancel xD)

lol :D
hmm... how would evolved girls look like?...

Have you ever danced with a girl?

Yep although it was in dance class... Another time would be with a group of friend

Have you ever had dance classes?

Yep, in middle school. Near school ending PE classes were all dance classes.
It was nice..

Have you ever made food yourself?
I mean some proper food, not any microwave food.

Does ramen count? XD Well i made eggs and sandwiches before.

Have you ever though how the future would look like?

Yep, many times.
I'm waiting desperately for more powerful computers :)

Have you ever slipped becouse of a banana shell?
:D

Banana shell O.o sounds like Mario Cart gone wild XD Its probably gonna be a green shell + banana peel which = more trouble for all. But nope ive never slipped on a banana shell :3

What if banana shells existed?

Lemme see............nope. Never had.

Have you ever shit yourself in bed?

I think i almost did not sure if it actually happened but i find myself hanging off the bed XD

Have you ever woken up in a sweat?

Yeah, but that was because I had too many covers on.

Have you ever been so tired, you can't sleep?

I usually sleep faster when im tired... but maybe. My mind keeps going nuts and i cant sleep even when im tired (especially if theres something to notice like someone playing music).

Have you ever turned into a jet (like a boss)? XD

"Nope, that ain't me."

Have you ever woken up on a Lazy Sunday in the late after-noon and called Parnell just to see how he's doing?

Nope... Dont know Parnell and I usually spend weekends doing hw

Have you ever showed superhuman abilities?

Yap

Have you ever facepalmed infront of the one who did the fail ? ?

Last edited:
Yep not literally but yep.

Have you ever experienced a really dry day where every metal or wet object you touched shocked you?

Nope. One spoiled sister is enough and middle siblings tend to get less attention.

Have you ever written projects about anime? XD

Nope, not really into anime :p

Have you ever tried to learn another language?

Trying to learn Japanese currently XD and took classes on French (not that i remember them)

Have you ever been skiing?

Nope. No snow in my place. Unless you mean water skiing, then the answer is still: NOPE.

Have you ever stapled yourself?

Not quite. Stepped on staples before but never soaked myself directly.

Have you ever been poked by a sewing needle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already