Have you ever...

Yeah though i had some idea what the food was.

Have you ever gone "pika" before sneezing?

Nope :/ Usually sleepwalking is caused by those sleeping medicines and the such which i dont take...

Have you ever noticed that ok looks like a stick guy?

Nope.. Never seen them.. but i think i will past that XD

have you ever have spiritual condition..??? like your friend acting weird..??

deuces?? no :) what's that?
BTW: anime.love, Nice Konata avatar :)

Have you ever seen so realistic dream that after you woke up you thought for a second it was real?
I had a dream last night were I bought a car for myself, and it was so realistic. I thought I really did buy a car. Though only for a couple of seconds after I woke up. Then saying: "perkele.."

Last edited:
I was dreaming about spiders bees and other stuff that i dislike so... Nope if that was real life would suck.

Have you ever been to the circus?

Yeah, when I was as tall as a fire extinguisher :D

Have you ever ate so much candy you messed up your stomach?

Man, I became the most diligent student for a year in my school in whole my student life.

Have you ever noticed that the life after death and before born is the same thing?

errr..... what that's mean the same..??? did you mean it just happen..??

have you ever noticed a circle relationship..?? i mean you've been friend with him/here somewhere.. n accidently him/here is your nephew or new neighbour..??

Edited: [MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION] No, I don't think life after death and before born are same, cause' i'm not yet dead, and when we reborn, we live in the other world except you want to reincarnation :D lol ( i think so )..
So.. it's sameless

Have you ever noticed that you seen now is a dream or reality?

Last edited:
heh.. 2 answer.. now is reality.. but sometimes i like dreaming side.. when there my imagination come true.. like dream about adventure.. XD anw now is 12pm.. oyatsumiii

have you ever tooo much concentrate in one things?? n because of that you don't see or realize someone has pass you.??

Oops.. little late :)

Nope, never had that. I don't concentrate so deeply to anything :D

Have you ever felt that feeling when you desperately search for something that you really need right now, and then found it?
I couldn't find my keys earlier. Finally found them. whew..

Last edited:
Yup, when i search for something, and it's found.. i would jump over my house and then say "BANZAI!!!"
Let's pick other topic
Have you ever heard that season 3 of The World God Only Knows are being released soon?

Oh I didn't know that! :D MUST watch it!
I've watched the 2 earlier seasons way back in time. I like that series. It's funny

Have you ever noticed to someone that his/her breath smells?
heh..

Last edited:
EDIT: I AM NOT A PERVERT, sir :D But, sometimes I have to do it...

Have you ever heard that the movie of FMA 2009 will release soon and it's gonna be available as Blu-Ray?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]