Have you ever...

No. That wouldn't be nice.. :)

Have you ever lifted something heavy and busted your back?
it sucks

Nope. I could probably lift quite a bit without much problem considering i can do 35 one handed push ups with my weaker hand :3

Have you ever found an anime to be horrible?

No I've actually liked all of the anime's I've watched so far. Though I search for what kind of anime would I like and then watch it. So that's propably why I have liked them all.

Have you ever embarrased yourself in public?
I did last winter. Slipped on ice becouse I ran to bus station.. the shame was unbearable.

I probably did though i cant remember any specific example. I guess sitting on a random tree would be counted as embarrassing by some people.

Have you ever made smores?

Yeah I have, If that means sitting on a campfire at evening thingy?
I had to google it becouse I had no idea what that meant :D

What kind of computer do you have?
(I don't remember have I already asked this haha :))

Some laptop which my dad bought so i have no idea what kind it is XD
And smores is a sort of melting marshmallow (from campfire) and chocolate shoved between graham crackers.

Have you ever had a candle light dinner?

Nope, I don't have a woman yet....

Have you ever sat through a whole Laurel and Hardy film?

No, my tear glands have practically dried up so I can't cry...

Have you ever watched an anime so inspiring, you watched it over and over again?

Not yet :/ or at least not because it was inspiring but that i was bored...

Have you ever been scared by anime?

Nopee.. that because i don;t like Guro ANime anw.. XD

Have you ever want to be like a character in anime..?? n who's that character.??

Probably Negi from Negima XD

Have you ever though that an anime could be better off without an event?

I would like to answer this question.
Have you ever had a candle light dinner?
Yup, when we had power blackout during dinner. :P It's true story!

Back to original question:
Anime is another medium to deliver a story, and stories filled with event, no matter how boring the event is. So the answer is not possible.

Have you ever sang some foreign songs that you didn't know the meaning of the song, but you can remember and pronounce the lyrics word per word?

Well, I can't remember every word precisely. But I've sang afromania's(?) minna no peace :D It's easy to remember and has nice drive on it :) they used the song on tengen toppa gurren lagann. That's why I propably started singing it lol. Though it really might sound weird for someone japanese if I sing it while he could hear it haha!

Have you ever ate pizza with another hand, while typing with the other hand at the same time?
I do right now, that's what I call multitasking!

Hai!

But I also drink soda while watching an anime, while I'm thinking about how to give my report for school....

Have you ever watched the movie called DOOM?

Not that I remember, haven't bothered to draw in about 2 years.

Have you ever forgot what you were saying and started on something else?

Most of the time.

Have you ever try running away from incoming rain? You know, when it's started to rain, and it's coming at you. That sort of situation. Well, have you?

Yep.
In uusikaupunki, the city where I attend my school, is located on seashore. You can see very well when rainclouds come from the sea towards the land. Soon it starts to rain and when you go quickly uptown you can escape it for awhile :) quite cool.

Have you ever been on seashore watching when it's a storm outside?
It's fascinating, I went couple of times with my friend to watch the shore when we had storms in summer. Big waves and very powerful wind!

Not the seashore exactly but i like on top of a hill/cliff above the sea if that counts.

Have you ever watched fog roll in?

Well, I've never seen it like rolling in. Usually I've just noticed it suddenly like "wow, fog.."
so I guess no :)

Have you ever noticed that you were thinking something out loud?

Yes. Quite frequently actually. I think its prerequisite where I work, since I'm not the only one.

Have you ever counted the number of licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Nope. I usually just shove it in my mouth :3

Have you ever counted how long it took you to eat?

sometimes.. in the past though.. xixixi

have you ever eat unknown food n the taste is delicious..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]