Have you ever...

I've done that with cologne before.

Have you ever wondered why everyone must leave when you are here looking for some interaction with your fellow spammers? :P

No LOL! I had to go she was ready, and I did not get to say Leaving! LOL! :P

have you ever wondered why things cost so much?

Yeah but then I look at Capital Hill and I need not wonder any longer.........

Have you ever wanted to just give up on ever living a better life? (of course this would apply more to those who have little to nothing more so than those who have it all :P )

Not really that, but I would like to have a much simpler life at times. Sometimes everything just seems so overwhelming and it really gets depressing. I do not think even if I was a multi-millionaire I would be as happy as I am now, but I do think if I had a little less, responsibility, bills, just everything I would be a lot happier.

Have you ever wanted to move to a place with no power, no bills, nothing and just settle like they did way back when.

Not permanently but for a month or so it would be cool.

Have you ever had one of those nights where you wake up every hour on the hour?

Oh god, yes I had one of those nights last night. Think it was due to being happy my baby was home LOL! I do not sleep well when she is out of town anyways, well, out of the bed anytime for that matter.

Have you ever been so mad at someone that you stopped being around them only to see years later that it was pointless to get mad at all?

Yes... That was probably one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made in my life, and to this day I still regret it. Even tho we made up as friends we lost so much time we could have been hanging out and all, time that is gone for ever.

Have you ever wanted to go into a movie and if it was bad stand up and scream THIS MOVIE SUX! lol

ummmm I've done that before and was asked to leave lol I didn't because I said no refund no leaving :D

Have you ever purposely waited for a movie to die down so that you could have the theater all to yourself?

Yep! lol done that many times.

Have you ever sat in a movie and got so turned on for a unknown reason you and your partner took a dark corner or even snuck behind the screen and sorted the issue out? HEHE (Metro Center Mall, Phoenix Arizona 1997 during the opening day for SPAWN, I remember that very well LOL!)

Yeah I can say that's happened a time or two :D

Have you ever rented a hotel room in town just to have a change of scenery :whistle:

YES! someone I know....LOVES to take car rides to no where and then check into motel/hotels and see how springy the rooms can be. This person claims, it is fun for them so who am I to argue? (a little voice behind me says: "The more noise the springs make, the better!") see the crap I got to put up with!)

Have you ever had room service walk in while being serviced? (Jan asked this NOT ME!)

Never have lol although in your case I am sure it would be far more pleasing for someone to walk in on you :P ( I know that was bad but it's the truth....... guys are perverts :P )

Have you ever wanted something so bad that you became obsessive?

hmm, I say no, Jan says "YES YOU HAVE!" so I guess I have LOL! now I got her watching over my back while I am online so she can get in on this little chat we all are having LOL!

Have you ever thought what it would be like to trade places with your wife/husband/boy/girl friend for a day to see what they feel, see, experience ect.?

Yeah but only because I want her to see how rough I've got it :P kidding.

Have you ever scared someone without meaning to?

Yes, Jan on many occasions.

Have you ever been so scared you really peed your pants? (I have)

Nope. Honestly it takes a lot to scare me even during the storms that are killing people and such I've always been the type of person who stays strong and shows no fear.Same goes with sad events such as funerals I'm the one that stays strong and doesn't cry while supporting my family members who are visibly distraught. I'm the same way with being grossed out nothing has ever done so and in all seriousness I don't think anything ever would. Guess I really am an emotionless bastard :P

Have you ever felt like you was going to die? (like not feeling well, car accident etc.)

Yes I had a pancreatic attack about a year ago and it felt like I was having a heart attack.

Have you ever wanted to rip the cloths off someone because the way they were dressed was more disturbing then if they were standing in their underwear LOL!

I've wanted to burn certain outfits before if that counts lol.

Have you ever bought something that you though would look good only to realize afterwards that it just wasn't your style?

Oh yes yes yes! quite a few times.

Have you ever took off your shoes and threw them at someone that was tailgating you?

I'm not coordinated enough to do such a thing :P that and I only have one pair of shoes cause I'm too cheap to buy a new pair :P

Have you ever followed someone to chew them out for cutting you off?

*I did a long time ago when my oldest was still a baby. Some jerk cut me off and damn near cause an accident. I followed him to Wal-Mart. He was lucky that I didn't damn near beat the life out of him.*

I would have done the same thing if I was you and had a child in the car! With out a doubt! or called the cops at least and tell them he tried to run me off the road.

But no, I have never chased anyone that did anything like that, I am a tiny thing and they would just blow on me and I would loose LOL!

Have you ever went some place for the sake of someone else, then ended up really having fun and felt stupid because you acted the fool trying not to go?

Yes, the Grand Canyon in AZ lol we just HAD to go! and when we got there it was like uhh, ok, hmmm. Let's go to Vegas. LMAO!

Have you ever ran outside because you thought someone was around your house, BUT, you went running out naked? I have done that. lol

yeah I've done that before, I'd feel sorry for anyone that seen me though :P

Have you ever forgotten to wear under wear when going out? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Sir Otokonoko. Do you mind updating this one? Seems it had screen freezing bug. Thanks.
淫染の退魔鬼 to version 2024.07.02
fkthebez wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, is it possible to reupload links for RJ292732 ? All links are dead
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Señor Ryzen, this one had one last critical adjustments. Would you update it please?
リアと宝石の旅 to ver2.01
cocolia19 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
hello, can you upload the chapter 7 of 異世界エルフ発情の魔眼7〜魔香もみほぐし編〜 from あやかわりく???
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_407780/