Have you ever...

No not forgotten, normally (Depending on what exactly what I am wearing) I do not wear any anyway. Also depends if it is a "Night Out" with just Jan and I going somewhere special. Hard to explain.

Have you ever wanted to go to sleep, but were too awake to?

Yep! lol

Have you ever had to do something on a dare you really did not want to do?

Nope

Have you ever had to just do something that was against everything you believe in?

Yes......

Have you ever wondered why we connect better online than with people we know in person?

Yes LOL! I think that has to do with the perception/paranoia in ones self that something you say MAY be offensive or disgusting to someone, and people online since you DO NOT know them, or they YOU are more open minded here, but then again, you could be my next door neighbor and say one thing outside and another in here. Some people are 1 way in 1 place and 180off in another.

How you see me here, is what you get out there LOL!

Have you ever been busted having sex in public? (Think I asked this before LOL! forgot)

Well i would be a jailbait if that happens :P

how you ever got stuck in the situation where you have to hold your bladder for hours while its about to burst?

YES! I hate having to do that LOL! Guys think it does not phase us girls but it hurts damit bad lol

Have you ever wanted to run away

Well not really since my parents are nice to me ^^

Have you ever wanted to learn kung fu ? :P

Not Kung Fu, but Jeet Kune Do yes, I took Taekwondo lessons when I was younger.

Have you ever been in the Boy/Girl scouts? (Brownies taste good! Jan says!)

@ikaros - i took tae kwon do... for two lessons. total failure ==
@kimmy - nahh. my sis was a brownie tho.

have you ever knocked someone out?

Yes I have sadly, but not as much as I've been rejected :P

Have you ever been/wanted to be in the military?

@Kimmy well in all seriousness for myself I am extremely reserved in what I say and ask online as I am offline. I'm an extremely curious individual and I enjoy knowing everything about a persons mindset. I thrive on learning about anything and everything about a person, however because of that I greatly fear that I will upset/hurt/offend someone by asking such things. I myself am an open book nothing is personal to me other than the obvious SSN, last name etc. (cause of scammers obviously). I always fear this so I never go in too deep with what I say and ask.

No way ><
@aaron im too weak to do that :P

Have you ever dressed up as a girl before? :P

wahh. too many posts in such a short timeee ><
can't think of any questions. but yeah. wanted to be a sniper...

have you ever gave names to your electronic equipment? (my external hd is called orca xD)

WOW! So much spam happened I am lost! WAHAHA! lol

No, never knocked anyone out. Broke a nose or 2.

Yes, I have rejected people.

Yes, I joined the Marine CORP but due to a physical problem I was denied entry.

yes, my main PC is the Stomp Monster

Have you ever had to threaten someone.

haha yeah im trying ot keep up as well brn gonna on my laptop so i can spam twice as fast!
@ GM wow tough girl :P
threaten ? well only if i know that persons secret.

Have you ever forced someone to do something that they will be embarrassed of?

YES! I enjoy doing that to Jan, if I can get her embarrassed, I am in heaven she looks too cute when she blushes I can not stand it! So I do it on purpose LOL!

Have you ever been so embarrassed you ran away from someone?

Yep

Have you ever wanted to tell someone you wanted to kiss them but were afraid they would reject you?

well kiss not that embarassing >< Maybe hold his hand ?

Have you ever wished that time would pass by slower when your having fun?

All the time :)

Have you ever kissed someone inadvertently? (bumped into them or mistook them for another)

Yes I sometimes wish time would just slow or stop.

Have you ever wanted to do something with your friends but your parents said NO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Sir Otokonoko. Do you mind updating this one? Seems it had screen freezing bug. Thanks.
淫染の退魔鬼 to version 2024.07.02
fkthebez wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, is it possible to reupload links for RJ292732 ? All links are dead
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Señor Ryzen, this one had one last critical adjustments. Would you update it please?
リアと宝石の旅 to ver2.01
cocolia19 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
hello, can you upload the chapter 7 of 異世界エルフ発情の魔眼7〜魔香もみほぐし編〜 from あやかわりく???
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_407780/