Have you ever...

Yep a few times, and want to go back, but stay there this time for ever LOL!

Have you ever wanted to be on a deserted island with just your lover?

No because we would probably kill each other :P

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you didn't have that special someone?

wahahahaha bad bad LOL! OMG! ROFL!

Yes, and it scares the bejessus out of me, if I lost Jan I would just die.

Have you ever wanted to do something so NOT you?

yes and no I suppose. There have been notions of things I wanted to try that is 180 from my myself but at the same time I think it's best not too, although who knows.

Have you ever been jealous of another person because they had a hot girlfriend? :whistle:

Yes i have one friend that has pretty damn hot girl, but the girl is kinda you know.. bimbo or something like that.

Have you ever wrote a loveletter?

^ YESH I do that a lot. :3

Have you ever been so sad in your life that you nearly thought of suiciding?

Nope! I can not say I have on that one.

Have you ever tried to steal a friends girlfriend? hehe

no :D thats quite naughty :)

Have you ever ate so much chips (potato chips) that you end up feeling sick?

@kimmy - had the thought... but never did it. yet.
@kore wa - don't like deep fried stuffs ><

have you ever broke up with someone, and lost a friend as well?

Nope thankfully.

Have you ever wanted to date a supermodel?

(no for me personally to let you know)

Yes

Have you ever wanted someone so bad, you did something really stupid to get them?

@ perplex:meh... anime girls though many times :3

@Aaronny: i meant crisps :)

@GMKosMos : not realy, no
*jesus christ this thread is on fire, i can't keep up :D*

Have you ever skii'd (don't know how to write that properly)???

Last edited:
Yes many when I lived in Arizona

have you ever started at another mans woman and he caught you?

Yeah and I've been in a fight or two because of it :P

Have you ever wanted to switch lives with people for a day to see how each other lives their lives?

Yep, theres this one guy who has girls, money, car's, own house and stuff.. i envy him.
But! i bet it wouldn't be better than my life :P though i don't have anything special in my life but i happen to be in a good mood today so i love my life.

Have you ever had to stop a fight?
*i tried once in a party and almost got my own ass kicked, becouse the guy i tried to relax was so drunk he didn't recognise me first :rolleyes:*

Yes, I have stopped a few fights in my life and a few times it turned out pretty bad lol! I will never try an stop 2 guys EVER lol!

Have you ever been in a fight with someone that you know for a fact you could hurt really bad and felt bad afterward?

Nope, I've never fought in my life (except with my older brother when i was a stupid little kid :))
mostly becouse i would propably get beaten up so bad i couldn't sit for a while :D

Have you ever bought a new cellphone though nothing's wrong with your old one?
*i bought a new one, though my Nokia didn't have even a scratch on it..*

Yes, only because of Janet, she talked me into a new one, even tho I hate telephones, cell phones and the like.

Have you ever thrown your cell away because you were tired of people calling you?

No, becouse i don't get calls often. I'm happy sometimes when someone calls, if i haven't talked for a while.

Have you ever lost you'r cellphone?
*I almost lost my old phone, becouse i dropped it next to a road, i was so drunk i noticed it the next morning, luckily found it*

Yes a few times

have you ever wanted to GO but someone that was going with you would not hurry up! lol

Not really as I prefer to stay home :P

Have you ever wondered if people are being real with you via online?

Yes.. but I guess that in the end it doesn't matter. Or to me it doesn't matter if someone's not real with me.. :)

I wonder why I haven't asked this question earlier. Have you ever been in Sauna??

Last edited:
Yes I have a several occasions :)

Have you ever felt like someone was watching you as you type? :P

Yes, i do.. right now..
:D hehe, joke.. my jokes are bad as you can see.

Have you ever bought deodorant you smelled earlier in store, and then in home you end up throwing it to trash becouse it smelt hitious afterall?
*i've done so to the cheap deodorant's and parfumes.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Claks wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ01192488 links have died on every upload, could you please reupload? Thank you very much
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi! There's no thread left with active links for this novel you uploaded in 2021. Can you reup it? Cheers!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01115814.html

Thanks!
vnimlove wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you fulfill this request? - *click*
vnimlove wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you fulfill this request? - *click*