Have you ever...

Nope, becouse in finland taxpayers pay money to our government, so that we could have free lunch in school (government pays our lunch) "restaurant"

Have you ever shot with a weapon?

I have shot many weapons, as for being shot no I never been shot.

Have you ever owned a gun?

Yes, i have remington nylon66 .22lr semi-auto rifle. My grandfathers old.

Have you ever hunted animals?
*i haven't*

That is a good old gun, the 22 is a good little gun. I own a Sig Sauer P226 Equinox .40cal hand gun, a .357 Magnum S&W revolver, and a few rifles got a 22 as well.

Yes, I deer hunt ever year with my dad and uncle. Since I do not have a brother I kind of have to play the Son my dad never had role LOL!

Have you ever gone big game hunting?
(Like Tiger, Lion, Elephant. ect.)

No i haven't, the reason i haven't hunt anything becouse i don't even have permission to have any weapon, my godfather has. And i've shot the weapon only with him around in track. It is a nice weapon, altough i don't know how old it is, but i guess it's very old becouse my granpa bought it overseas when he was alive like 25 years ago. Then i got the weapon when my father died.
*went a little off topic there but what the hell :D*

Have you ever had an accident with any weapon?

Yes, when I was around 13 or 14 and was learning to shoot hand guns, I had a small 38 Special revolver my dad got me for Christmas that year, and I shot him in the foot LOL! it was really his fault tho, he handed me the gun, loaded, with the hammer back, and safety off. I had never shot a hand gun before that. It only grazed his foot and was not a full on shot, but he had to get stitches hehe.

Have you ever shot bow and arrows?

HAha! :D
ok.. Yes i have shot with a bow, it was on our school trip once. We were on a camp with all sorts of sports, and there was this arrow shooting thing.

Have you tryed to fix something and the thing went even worse condition?

Yea done that before tried to fix a heater fan we had in a extra room we use, and it fried when I turned it on :(

Have you ever had to work outside when I was pouring rain?

yes like hundred times.... :P

Have you ever soon slept in the middle of the day?

Yes, when I get so bored and there is nothing to do I take naps during the day :) that is also because I am getting old ya know.

Have you ever wanted to be with someone but you were told you can't?

yes...like today

Have you ever waited and waited for someone/something because it is SUPPOSED to happen, and does not happen :(

yees, like i thought my grandpa is gonna give me cash last christmas
Have you ever thought of going to Japan?

Nope.

Have you ever felt like there was something missing but you just couldn't place it?

Yes. As Yoko Littner, Meg from Burst Angel, and a few others.

Have you ever went to a Cosplay Cafe?

I refer to all admin on ASF with -sama :3 I just do that for the fun of it xD

Have you ever went to the Wonder Festival in Japan, I really want to go there once in my life :/

No never went to Japan for that, but would love to.

Have you ever been to a Anime Convention anywhere

Never have and probably never will........

Have you ever wanted to create and sell a doujinshi at Comiket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vash00 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please uploadRJ01186842-Ver1.03 mexa.sh
Serving Norwich and Norfolk, Emergency Plumbers Norwich offers 24/7 emergency plumbing, repair, and installation services with over 20 years of experience.

Website Emergency Plumbers Norwich
아렌시 wrote on Shine's profile.

RJ01079745 Please tell me how to re-upload and download.

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110729][あかべぇそふとつぅTRY] シキガミ 初回版
Sorry, I didn't explain enough.
The link for PART4 is broken, so please re-upload it.
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.05(24.06.13)?