Have you ever...

Yes, I had my bellybutton done, and errrr some place I am not going to mention LOL! I was going to do my nipples, but Jan said she would murder me.

Have you ever gotten any Tattoos?
I have 3

Never have because of my constant change in taste, however the only thing I probably could do tat wise would be celtic crosses as I've always been fond of them.

Have you ever got really nervous for no reason what so ever?

Yes, and I do frequently it is strange.

Have you ever been busted by your other 1/2 (Husband/Wife/Boy/Girl Friend) looking at someone else? NOT Touching someone else just looking hehe

Too many times to count most likely although she never says anything about it.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the opposite sex for one day?

Yes, I have thought about that once or twice

Have you ever cross dressed before?

Nope not even for Halloween lol. But I'd make one hell of an ugly woman :P

Have you ever done something so embarrassing that you thought you was gonna die from it?

Not really i always avoid all embarassing moments possible xD

Have you ever did something so childish that everone around went whhutttt?

Yeah, it's usually my jokes, they sometimes really suck, and when i say them out of nowhere, i feel like going into a hole underground becouse the shame.

Have you ever been in public without underwear?
*i've had to be couple of times, becouse i've been swimming with friends and noticing that i don't have any swimwear, so i go swimming with boxers on me and then go commando when going into town :D As a guy i can say it's quite unpleasant with jeans on..*

underwear? as in briefs ~ i did boxers only...

have you ever fainted in front of many people ~ ...?

yes i have, i've been made to faint. (i don't know how to write it)
but i took many deep breaths and then go against a wall and then 2 of my friends pressed really hard on my chest.. resulting fainting in a couple of seconds. That was though many years ago.. foolish times.

Have you ever farted on a public place?? :D haha

Yeah and I about died laughing whereas my wife about died from embarrassment.

Have you ever peed yourself from laughing so hard?

Well yes, altough only couple of drops :redface:

Have you ever drank something and then it went to "wrong throat" and you start coughing like hell in front of everyone??
*it's embarrasing too*

Yes, that has happened a few times.

Have you ever woke up, but are so tired even tho you slept a long time, and went back to bed then woke up like 6hours later and the whole day has gone by?

Yes, Jan said she has seen me sleepwalking before

Have you ever hurt from sleeping? like your back or side, or neck? I got a kink in my neck from sleeping funny, and it hurts :(

Rarely truthfully. I tend to get muscle spasms if I lay on my back and because I toss and turn I end up on my back sometimes :(

Have you ever had to watch a stupid movie over and over again because of someone else? (in my case my boys like to watch something to death lol)

YES! Dam Jan and freking that stupid movie Twilight, I swear to GOD I so despise and hate that movie I could destroy every one that was sold. I never liked it, and never will, that is NOT A VAMPIRE MOVIE!!! they made Vamps in to sissylala's and it really irks me when she wants to watch it.

Have you ever been so enraged at a situation you had to leave, before you hurt someone or yourself?

No in fact becouse i wouldn't go so far to hurt someone or myself, actually yesterday when i was visiting a friend of mine with couple of other friends, someone invited people into there that i and my friends don't really like.. we left the building quietly. hehehee...

Have you ever said something stupid to a telemarketer?
they sometimes just are so annoying you just have to say something stupid so they wont call you again :D

Last edited:
Yes, one time I had a person from the Church of Ladder Saints on the phone and asked them if they were calling for the Virgin Sacrifice on the following Sunday LOL! they freaked out, and then hung up 2 hours later I had the Sheriff Office at my front door LOL! That was funny, the cop after I explained the story even laughed.

Have you ever ran a door to door salesman/Bible Thumper off your property?
(I let Scooter and Lady chase people off the property for me LOL!)

No, our land is so small now becouse we moved to a rowhouse couple of years ago(PERKELE!)
in our old house i maybe would've becouse it was on the countryside, and we had quite big piece of property..

Have you ever broke a bone?

yes I have broke my leg, arm, a couple of ribs before.

Have you ever been with someone who was such a bad driver you made them let you out, and called for someone to come get you?

Nope im always ferried around by someone :P

Have you ever felt that someone is driving recklessly and is going to kill you?

Yes, Janet's brother, that boy scares the crap out of me.

Have you ever wanted to be on a TV Show?

Yes! I do everything rite, I can do everything Jan does, but mine turns out not as good :( I do not understand it.

Have you ever went to school and forgot your lunch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vash00 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please uploadRJ01186842-Ver1.03 mexa.sh
Serving Norwich and Norfolk, Emergency Plumbers Norwich offers 24/7 emergency plumbing, repair, and installation services with over 20 years of experience.

Website Emergency Plumbers Norwich
아렌시 wrote on Shine's profile.

RJ01079745 Please tell me how to re-upload and download.

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110729][あかべぇそふとつぅTRY] シキガミ 初回版
Sorry, I didn't explain enough.
The link for PART4 is broken, so please re-upload it.
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.05(24.06.13)?