Have you ever...

First time when attempting to school i got past the bus stop where i should've stopped to. :D
luckily this is quite small town so i walked the rest to school.

Have you ever got scolded by a bus driver?
*we were with my friends, becouse the bus stopped so that one guy could get out, as the bus stopped the guy pressed the stop button, and the "stop" light lid up. Next the bus stopped to a place no one of us would get out, and the busdriver didn't believe us that we didn't press the button. :D*

Haha not really the bus driver over here just goes like. " O.O someone pruss buttun. Stops at bus stop for 10 sec. Meh Closes door and drives off" sometimes it will be like this " O.o Someone pruss buttun. Stop at bus stop for 10 sec. Sees no one trying to get off, Meh closes door. Unlucky Passenger had to spam button to get the bus driver to stop and chillax "

Have you ever had insufficient money when paying for something?

yeah... few times... it's sucks ...i was feeling like i was under ...

Have you ever did animes?

Yes and No, did not end up lost, just ended up totally on the wrong side of town

Have you ever had to RUN after the bus while they were pulling away?

No becouse i'm forever alone :(
In my dreams yes...

Have you ever gotten jealous becouse your girlfriend/boyfriend is hanging out with someone?
*i haven't becouse i haven't had no girlfriend :)*

Yes, I have been like that before, long, long time ago, but I think anyone that has a relationship at one time or another will experience that.

Have you ever been to the mountains and wanted to stay there?

(kore wa: Think positive! I know one day you will find your love :) )

Never been to the mountains .. Wonder what its like there.

Have you ever Eaten so much that you vomit? ><

No, not to where I threw-up, but have felt sick at my tummy.

Have you ever eaten anything that made you feel strange?

Strange not so sure. But i have eaten food where i felt like i could blow a fire ball.
Have you ever went to the wrong toilet and not notice it at all till someone told you ?

OMG Yes! haha, that is so embarrassing!

Have you ever had to use the other sex's toilet because the one for you is broken?

no.

Have you ever been looking for something, and then you've noticed that you held it in your hand??

yep, normally it is my sunglasses, or my purse.

Yes, to sex in a bathroom as well LOL!

Have you ever wondered why you share the things you do online, that you normally would not tell anyone ever?

Not really cause I'd say these things in person as well :P

Have you ever asked someone a personal question and ended up freaking them out?

No, I am kind of stand offish on things I think may upset or freak out someone.

Have you ever asked someone a question and the answer they gave you completely caught you off guard?

Don't believe so honestly.

Have you ever found yourself coming online and slacking off when you are suppose to be doing something?

*Doing it right now briefly as I'm suppose to be packing :P *

Yes, rite now as well as I am supposed to be doing the reports for Mondays meeting, pfft! it can wait.

Have you ever wanted to see what someone looked like because they seem really nice and cool to you?

All the time truthfully. But I never ask because then I'd have to in return and I'm below normal look wise :P

Have you ever shown off via a webcam? (not as in cybering and crap but exposure of certain parts)

Nope, never done that. I do not own a web cam, or a microphone LOL! I do not even like talking on the phone I would rather type a message, or write a letter. I know, I am strange.

Have you ever exposed yourself in public?

Back when I was a heavy drinker I have truthfully.

Have you ever gotten arrested for public intoxication?

Depends on the food for me honestly. If it's Mexican I tend to be fired up probably because of the spiciness whereas Italian makes me want to sleep I am assuming because of the pasta weighting down the stomach.

Have you ever wanted to be a chef?

Yes, I would love to be a great cook, I can cook do not get me wrong but I am no where near where I would like to be.

Have you ever wanted to try a new hobby?

Quite often honestly, however I don't always stick with them. My tastes change frequently so I try not to get into a lot of things. This is the main reason why I have never gotten a tattoo because I'd get tired of it after a while lol.

Have you ever gotten anything other than your ears pierced?

Had both eyebrows and a lip piercing before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.