Have you ever...

Yes those suck!

Have you ever been busted looking at naughty things on your PC?

No. I only use others' computer to look at naughty things so as not to leave any trace on my own comp LOL.

Have you ever looked at naughty things with other?

Yes

Have you ever went to a place to eat, and everything looked so good you could not decide?

Yes, it happens every time I eat out.

Just finished dinner. Sometimes eating other's cooking is not so bad lol.

Have you ever drunk alcohol because you thought it was water?

Water No, Lemon soda with alcohol on it, yes :D A friend of mine put vodka on my Sprite bottle once on a party, and i took a little sip of it :D after that he drank it though. Really sucked becouse i paid it :(

Have you ever had your pet coming to your bed at night?
*my cat forced her way under my blanket last night :D lol*

LOL, did you get drunk?

Sadly, I don't keep a pet. It would be nice to keep one but my parents don't allow it.

Have you ever mistyped a word to another one with completely different meaning?

No, I didn't get drunk in that party, i had stuff to do at the next morning. It was also so strong mixture i couldn't drink it much, I only took a little sip. Though i really didn't know before the sip that it had booze on it, becouse the guy didn't tell me anything.. :)

Yep, i mistype a lot. Sometimes some word goes so bad it takes different meaning :)

Have you ever been in a police car?

When I got caught going through red light LOL.

Have you ever accidentally deleted your important data?

Yep, once deleted an important word-document I needed in school :) luckily I found an useful tool so i could get the file back.
lol, the feeling when I understood i was screwed :D

Have you ever food so bad you almost threw up?
*I like many food's so no problem here* :)

No. The worst food I've ever eaten are my first cooking attempts. They were so bad but my pride after trying my best made them tasty lol.

Have you ever dreamed of becoming some kinds of superman when you grow up?

Lol nope. I would be insane if i ever tried to think about that. :3

Have you ever tried fishing before?

There's this "crocodile fishing" game in some natural parks in my country (Just for fun, because it's impossible to actually catch one), and apparently I took part in one, dunno if that counts lol

Have you ever woken up with your neck twisted?

? sounds bad :D neck twisted lol.
Well, i've woken up noticing my head was tilted very hard backwards, and my neck hurt like hell after :D

Have you ever waited downloading a file the whole day?

LOL no. The largest file I've ever dl-ed was 1G, so there would be no way it could take a whole day to dl it.

Have you ever fallen asleep while playing games? (Which happened to me yesterday lol)

Umm.. depends on the game though. If it's so bad then I'll sleep then probably yeah. (That will never happen to me though since I always stop playing if it's so bad)

Have you ever tried playing baseball before?

Yes. But apparently we don't have baseball field here so we just do batting wherever we want. And I actually did a "home run" to the head of a passerby once :D

Have you ever broken other house's glasses?

Yes, i broke accidentally our elementary school's window. I tried to hit a bird with a snowball.. ended up bad.
:D oh those times.. pure madness.

I'm out of ideas..
Have you ever accidentally stepped on shit? HAHaha..

No, but fell lol

Have you ever went to a concert and it was so loud you had to leave?

No, I've yet to come to a concert.

Have you ever forgotten to turn off your computer before going to sleep? (Overnight torrent or anything of the sort doesn't count)

yep, i forgot my laptop running downstairs overnight, becouse i put it to charge there. :D
no big deal, it can't explode or anything :)

Have you ever forgot to put your phone on after if it's battery has died and you've charged it up?
*lol has happened to me many times with my old phone :)*

No. Besides my laptop, phone is my second most used gadget so there's no way I'd forget that.

Have you ever felt extremely sleepy but still had an urge to spam here? (Which I am right now lol)

Urgh, gonna sleep now. G'night kore wa.

hah, You bet i have! right now doing the same as you..
you posted that like 29 minutes ago, and you're still online haha.. :D

Have you ever drank coffee at night so that you could stay awake spamming here?

Oh! and Good night, sleep tight!!

Last edited:
Yeah, but it doesn't work on me though. Caffeine in my system is like taking a sedative.

Have you ever stood on your head to stay awake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.