Have you ever...

Oh yeah. That's what being a teen is half the time. (I.E bottle rocket filled with food coloring...any guesses)

Have you ever had a firework go where it's not supposed to?

O.0......That is, well, I, uh, Yes! (Just kidding)

No, I haven't, well no yet anyway. :whistle:

Have you ever dead lifted more than 2 marshmallows at one time?

huh?

Have you ever said something really stupid to have it come back and bite you in the butt?

Nope, but I did ditched them several times - anime's reasons.

Have you ever felt like nothing special going on, even thou it's on a special day?
Happened today, and it was our Independence Day - 31th August.

No, I don't really acknowledge national holidays, dates, birthdays, parties, etc. There's too many of them.

Have you ever had a grill explode?

Lol Yes!
though it happened becouse we threw an half full of anti-mosquito spraybottle into a charcoal grill with my friends!
jesus the whole bottom of the grill bent a little :D

i't was awesome! still quite stupid though..

Have you ever eaten cat food?
* I once accepted a challenge with my friend and ate one little piece of those dry tiny catfood, tasted awful, but not that bad as i thought, haha! :)*

No I haven't but if I get hungry enough, I'll think about. (I'd eat cauliflower before that though)

Have you ever eaten too much of one thing?

Sometimes. But hours later and I realized it's even more boring w/o the Internet.

Have you ever been confessed in your dream?

Do you mean as in telling a truth while sleeping? If so then I'm going to say no. But, can you clarify on that please?

Have you ever had "Ghost Chili"?

As in, you suddenly became the main char of a romance story, and a girl suddenly ran to you and suddenly confessed her love to you lol.

No, what is that?

Have you ever slept in a small room with 5 more ppl?

Oh! That kind of confessing. No. I haven't. I hardly have dreams now. I'm so tired, I sleep and then it's time to get up.

Ghost chili: Made with a standard chili. Then you add a whole pint of hot sauce. Next come 12 jalapenos. 6 of those get diced and sliced, the other 6 just float. Then a seasoned mix made of bhut jolokia is added to the chili. This pepper was rated at 1.3 million units of heat on the Scoville scale.

Yes I have. It was years ago though, for a birthday party thing. The guests spent the night. I think there were like 9 people in one room.

Have you ever been the first to fall asleep at a friends house?

Ah yeah, back when I was in 5th grade, I slept there so that he could teach me swimming in the early morning.

Have you ever climbed over 2,000 ladder steps?

No. well if I was going to count all the steps I've climbed in a year, then yes.

Have you ever eaten green beans without salt?

Must sleep now. Very tired.

No. Or maybe not.

Goodnight, Will.

Have you ever read a book as thick as a dictionary?

If it refers to a textbook then yea. But for reference only.

Have you ever got in a fight with your family members?

Yes, got in one today :( I do not like fighting with family, or anyone for that matter.

Have you ever sat down to do something and you totally forget what it was?

Yep, many times haha :)

Have you ever been told to do something, and you didn't do it, but no one didn't notice it and everything went better than expected? :D
*Yes of course i have :P*

Ah yes. The other day my parents told me to hang out the clothes, but I didn't do it. Turned out that hours later, it rained lol.

Have you ever been in a deciding moment of a game, then suddenly one person called you from behind, resulting in your losing?

yep, years ago when i played counter stike. (think about it, i hate i ever touched the stupid game.. most stupidest game..)

Have you ever opened a toilet door and then someone was using toilet? :D
*i've done it couple of times, really funny :)*

Last edited:
No, I did not. But while I was traveling back to Germany, we once stopped in Poland and there was a nice toilet. Once I locked the door, it did not open anymore and I did not want to use any violence. So... It was quite a nuisance to climb over the wall (that was between the two toilets), hopefully there was no one.

Have you ever bought something without even bothering looking at its content?

No, I always make sure to know what I am buying. Even worse for buying computer/electronics stuff. I'll spend weeks looking and checking and everything else. I think that could mean I am slightly paranoid.......

Have you ever dropped your phone in a toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.