Have you ever...

Yes, I've only looked at Venus and Jupiter.

Have you ever used a whole bottle of soy sauce?

Not at 1 time no, that would be worse than sitting around eating candy and rotting teeth, you would get high blood pressure, and destroy your stomach lining at the same time, not to mention other things.

Have you ever had your stash of goodies come up missing?

Yes, too many times to tell. I could write a book about all the separate accounts of my munchies missing.

Have you ever put cayenne pepper in salsa?

No need to, I get super hot stuff or Jan makes it and it is super hot. I do not think personally that cayenne pepper is hot anyways.

Have you ever wanted to be a astronaut?

I thought about it and went and toured a couple of space museums, read the books, watched the videos and even ate their ice-cream. Bleh! I eventually grew out of it. Moved on to legos and k-nex.

Have you ever performed in a play?

Yes many. Was in the drama club in high school, and did drama and acting in college as well.

Have you ever thought your parents were strange? I do ALL the time, I swear! Anyone wanna swap me parents?!?!?! lol I love them but yeaaaa that is for another day LOL!

No not really. Brought up in the environment "No questions no lies" Good policy.

But I heard the Doors singing somewhere about that. Or was it something similar...eh whatever.

Have you ever hung a "Not Home" sign on your front door and waited to see who still knocked or rang the door bell?

LOL! No, but I should try that one.

Have you ever had to do something against your will?

Yes, but it's all petty stuff. Wash the dishes, drive him to there, get the pizza, etc. Now if your talking about a classic Humphrey Bogart scene, then no. I wish I could though.

Have you ever chewed something for so long that your mouth hurts?

No

Have you ever been so bored you fell asleep even tho you were fully awake?

In my life, that is called Slap Happy to the max. Yes that happens quite a bit. I have a good hour and half battle with that every time I go to computer class.

Have you ever been on a hunt to find the last brownie?

no

Do you like to sit and think of things that you want to achieve, even if they are completely out of reach?

Why not? That is the main goal in life. Is it not? I like to do that all the time. Gets me in trouble though for day-dreaming.

Have you ever played the new AVP?

No, do not like AVP.

Have you ever played a MMO, if so what ones?

Nope, I intend to keep it that way, I don't like to fight at all.

Have you ever been so drunk you don't remember anything what you've done?

Yes I have been that way once or twice in my old age lol

Do you drink a lot?

Correction: Have you ever drink a lot?
Just a glass of water.

Have you ever tell everyone that you are gay?

Last edited:
Yes I have :) Everyone on the forum here knows that I am a lesbian :) and they don't care! Great peeps we got here <3!

Have you ever thought you might be gay?

Well no, I'm not interested in men :D
Lol I like lesbians!
It's awesome!
Right now I'm watching Kämpfer :)
Qool lesbian action in it.

Have you ever wondered what to type in here..?

Last edited:
Yea Kampfer was pretty good :) I used to have a list of good Anime with tons of girl/girl goings on, but I lost my list and had only watched maybe 6 or 7 of them :( got to sit down and search again one day for that list off the net.

My parents was probably the hardest, and to this day my mother after almost 20years now, STILL says it is a stage and I will grow out of it LMAO! for gods sake I am almost 40 now and I have felt and been this way since I was a kid, like 9 lol. I used to sit with the boys and check the girls out ROFL!

Have you ever been embarrassed because you liked someone but others made fun of that person?
*I had a crush on this really cute girl in 8th grade, she was so cute it was a crime. She wore glasses and had long raven hair, so pretty. All the boys used to pick on her, and the other girls, and I felt strange because I was attracted to her. Guess kids are strange that way LOL!*

Oh you answered to that question, I took it off becouse I thought it would be too personal heh, made a white lie to the reason thing too..

Yep, That's what's happening with the girl I've met (I wrote about it in Have you ever.. thread)
Also that I've got no guts to ask her out, other guys say she's ugly and all..
I think shes pretty :3
but... waiting for the chance........................................................................................................................

Why can't hitting girls be so easy as in animes?? :@

You can ask me anything in the world, I am at the age where nothing bothers me anymore. LOL! I am an extremely open person about my life and all, I have nothing to hide, nor am I embarrassed of it. :) (Ask Perplexing and Ikaros, they both have my MSN and chat with me there from time to time LOL! it gets pretty out there ;))

As for the "Other Guys" F-Them! If YOU like HER then to hell with them and what they think, your heart is yours, same with your feelings. If you think she is fantastic, show her! and she will be yours. Do not ever ever ever! let anyone else opinions sway your feelings for someone, or you will never have a good relationship, and you will never make that 1st step to what may be your blessing in life of the 1 that is just for you. Go For It! :) If you do not, 3 years from now you will have a regret that you may not be able to live with, even if she says no, at least you can say you tried instead of saying you failed because you did not ask.

Ya know it is easier than you think LOL! look at me, I have to "Hit on girls" LMAO! :P I could prolly have any man I looked at but since I do not go there, I got the same problem as you. Want to know how many girls have shot me down in the past because they are/were strait? Then again know how many I have corrupted LOL! :P

What is your fear of asking someone out?
*Rejection? or Acceptance?*

Im afraid of rejection, if that happens everything goes like hell :D rumors will start muving and stuff..
It's good there's someone I can talk to about these things :)
I could talk to couple of my friend about these but it'll mess things up.

Have you ever had to give directions to a foreigner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.