Have you ever...

Yes I have. It was very difficult I tried the best I could.

About the rumors if you do not tell anyone ya should be fine on that end. Do you ever notice if this girl watches you as well? Does she talk to you and acknowledge you when you are around her? If so, she may be in the same spot you are :)

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be married?

Well, i haven't seen her watching me like that, I have no idea what she thinks about me :D

Yea, well being married has It's good and bad things.

Have you ever thought getting married?

Yes we have. Janet proposed to me a month ago, but the state we live in does not allow same sex marriage she wants us to go somewhere we can get married, there are a few states that allow it, and we are probably going to move to one of those.

Have you ever found yourself thinking about the future and what you can do now to make it better?

Yep, I think it quite often, sometimes it's good to think about those sort of things.
I just get sometimes in trouble becouse of thinking all kinds of stuff, I space out for a while quite easily :)

Have you ever went to watch a movie in a theater that ended up being a bad movie?

Well no. I always ask my friends if they're worth watching first before going to see it myself (I'm always in a financial crisis btw lol).

Have you ever brushed your teeth with shampoo by mistake? (Just happened to me this morning, what an experience)

Yes. Back when No$GBA was still a lol emulator for NDS, battles in Ryuusei no Rockman happened in invisible stages, with invisible enemies and invisible obstacles, I had to close my eyes and rely on the sound.

Have you ever gotten tired over doing repetitive things?

lol Nope

Have you ever wanted to get together with people you meet on the net for a day?

Yep, I onestly would like to meet you and some others from here someday :)

Have you ever met an online friend out in "real life"??
(hah I don't know how to write it correctly)

Yep sure have quite a few. Years ago the entire guild we had on Lineage 1 before we went to Lineage 2 got together for a week here in Florida, 60+ people from all over, think the furthest person came from Hong Kong. It was a blast :D

Have you ever been to the movies and fell asleep?
*Did that a few times*

That sounds awesome!

What in the world is the time in there? :D it must be like what 6 in the morning?

Have you ever had a very sore throat?

Yea it is 6:15AM we are getting ready for a meeting this morning at 8:30.

Yes I have had a bad sore throat before.

Have you ever had to wake up, but wanted to not get up? lol!

Yeah, I did miss my schoolbus a while ago, becouse I put snooze from my clock all the time :D

Have you ever forgotten something really important?

Yes a few times :)

Have you ever had to wake up for something you would rather not do?

Yep, had to wake up becouse i had to clean my room, becouse mom had some guest coming. :)
although my room isn't so messy as you may now think it is.

Have you ever made something good, but others think it was bad? :D

Yea :(

Have you ever fallen asleep when someone was talking to you?
*I just fell asleep while Jan was talking to me about the meeting we have this morning LOL!*

Nope, never fell asleep in that situation :D you must be quite tired :)

Have you ever been skinny-dipping? lol

LOL no. It would be considered public indecency here, even in private pools.

Have you ever gotten yourself into a fight? And I mean one with punches and kicks.

Hehee.. Here It's not allowed too.

Nope, I've never been in fight, I've gotten out of a scene were one guy came yelling once something to me for some reason.
He was drunk though, and he's that type that hit's people for no real reason.. though he always get's himself beaten up. :D
A fool he is..

Have you ever settled up someone's fight?

Yep been skinny dipping lots! Not really "Legal" here but we go to secluded lakes and do it anyways.

Yep, been in a few knock down drag out fights.

Yes, I have settled a fight for someone else before.

Have you ever been so embarrassed you ran home as fast as you could?

Nope, had nerver ran all the way home, but I've walked a little distance to a couple of embarrasing scenes. :D

Have you ever fell in public?
*I fell twice in winter haha, that's why I took a little sprint to get out of the embarrasing scene :)*

yes a few times i have even fallen off stage before at a concert that really blew

is kim driving you all nuts yet?

hahah of course not, I don't know what I would be doing now if I wasn't here spamming :D

Have you ever been in school/job although you were ill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.