Have you ever...

Ikaros the person on the forum? or Ikaros from the Anime? if from the Anime no, if from the forum no, lol (I would not mind having the one from the Anime's Body tho well just her boobs really)

Have you ever stayed up very late to watch an Anime as soon as it is released?

No, where I live, the web connection sucks. So that is out of the question. :( If I did have good internet, I would wait a couple of days for the server traffic to lighten up.

How are you people of AS?

Have you ever watched a movie, did not understand it and had to watch it again?

Fine, tks.

No. If I don't understand it, I'll just leave it be. I don't rewatch anything for better comprehension, just for entertainment.

Have you ever punched anyone in the face (Or slapped)?

I haven't punched anyone, but I have slapped some people before. They couldn't get their heads turned the right way. :)

Have you ever gone out to eat and ordered a "Diet Water"?

No. I'm still under weight so why do I have to order that? lol

Have you ever dropped a book into water?

Regrettably so. I try not to go where a book may have environmental enemies.

Have you ever heard what happened when Burger King would not let Chuck Norris have his way for his order?

Thread Ruined! FAIL! Rebooting Thread! lol :P

Have you ever went Snow Boarding?

HI KIMMY =)
does taking a skateboard apart and sliding down a snow covered hill count? xD

Have you ever ate mochi?

Yes, when I was little. I wanted to be Cyborg from Teen Titans. I though it would be pretty cool to have all kinds of weapons on just one arm.

Have you ever looked for something and found it in the last place you looked?

yeah and I hate when it's in a place that you normally would not think to look at.

Have you ever watched people in a public place?

I've watched pretty girls go by :3

Have you got cought when checking someone out by the guy/girl you were looking at?

Yeah but they never do anything cause I'm kind of mean looking I suppose lol.

Have you ever followed a person around for no real reason other than to see if you creep them out? lol (Used to do this often as a teenager)

No, but that is a thought for me. But I rarely go out. Being outside holds little for me, except sunburns, bugs and ivy. :(

Have you ever wished you could read people's minds while in public?

No, I wouldn't do that.

Have you ever damaged or broken something expensive?

That's a good one.

I think why we are, who we are, is because of a thing called "Freewill" This allows to decide on the choices that later in life shape our paths and our characters. It also creates "Uniqueness" and "Individuality" which lets us stand out from others.

Do you like Philosophical questions?

Yes but not in the morning as I hate to think hard soon after waking up lol.

Do you wonder if life could be better than what it currently is if we were anime characters?

Nope

Have you ever wondered what Anime Toon you would be if you were one?

Yes and I've said it before I believe in another post and it would be Saiga from Speed Grapher :D

Have you ever watched Speed Grapher?

Nope never herd of it. :(

Have you ever wanted to run for a government office?

No I'm corrupt enough with out politics :D

And you should check that show out it's good.

Have you ever regretted starting a show but finished it anyways only to fine that it was great?

Ill put it on my list then :)

Yes a few times. Did that with Shikabane Hime.

Have you ever sat around and totally lost a sense of everything around you for a split second?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx