Have you ever...

As in zoning out? Yeah often lol

Have you ever wanted to jump in the car and drive many miles away to hang out with people you know online?

Yep! lol a lot.

Have you ever went somewhere you thought was going to be a complete blast of a time, you get there and it completely sucks?
(Like Disney Land! Disney World ROCKS! Disney Land is shit!)

pff, I do that anyways! I mowed the lawn the other day, just in shorts and a pair of sneakers lol! Surprised the neighbor behind us did not call the police.

Have you ever wanted things to just slow down some?

Again pics?!?!?!?!? :P kidding

Yeah but sadly they never do :(

Have you ever felt uncomfortable in a conversation (on or off line)?

Oh gosh yea. But I try to just roll with it :)

One of these days your going to get pics lol and your going to freak when it happens HAH! jokin, Janet would murder me.

Have you ever been to tired to sleep?

All the time. Online is an exception though, The tense air of anxiety does no hang about it.

Have you ever dropped a mower on top of a rock, while mowing?

One of these days your going to get pics lol and your going to freak when it happens HAH! jokin, Janet would murder me.

She doesn't have to know :whistle: lol or she could join in :P kidding.

Yes I love Jolt <3

Have you ever felt uneasy for no apparent reason?

Yea a few times.

Have you ever needed something you knew where it was, you went to grab it and it was not there?

My payday from the fridge. Younger brother took it. I was sad.

Have you ever participated in a eating comp?

Will your answering late or something, things are moving faster you got to refresh or change page somethin lol. Your answers are not matching up to the last question. lol

Yes I do like to try things that are normally nothing I would do.

No, not eating comp.

Have you ever gotten bored with sex?

Yes I have and I've often wondered if a change is needed sadly.

Have you ever wanted to do naughty things without you better half knowing?

I think my ISP is being bogged down since it is labor day. Sorry.

Yes I have thought about doing naughty things, but I don't have a better half.

Have you ever acted without thinking?

lol I do that a lot according to Jan. She is always asking me "Do you ever think about things before you act?" haha! :P My reply is normally "I am to old to give a shit Jan." lol

Have you ever been caught by your other 1/2 doing naughty things to yourself?
*I have, it is fun!" lol

Nope because I'm too lazy to do naughty things to myself.

Have you ever done naughty things to another without having anything done to you in return?

Yes, hehe. Sometimes that is fun tho, it is like a Slave Master thing... :) NOW if it is not a play thing, then no never had that done, if it ever did, there would be WWIII in Florida.

Have you ever considered going strait/gay?
*Depending on your personal alignment at this time*

No because I dislike guys although I have seen some transsexuals years ago that did make me think a bit truthfully.

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Yes, a few in my time.

Have you ever cheated on your spouse/girl/boy friend?

I have never cheated, so no. BUT, I have had others pushed on me from my lover before to what is the word for it, let them try being with a woman. I dunno what the word I am looking for here is. Jan says I could turn any woman into a lesbian in less than 30seconds ROFL! She says good morning

Have you ever had your partner hit on in front of you?

Morning Jan :)

Nope

Have you ever felt like doing something to your better half that they normally would not care for?

Yes, I watched a Hentai the other day, and got this idea in my head, I showed it to Jan she was like "NO WAY!" but I did it anyways LMAO! She does it to me all the time so it was pay back!

Have you ever had your other half just take total control, and take 110% advantage of you without asking you if it was OK?
*Rape ya pretty much* lol

Never have.

Have you ever wanted to do things that your other half would not like? (sexually or non sexually speaking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx