Have you ever...

Nope, but I've got bumped by a car once, and the best part of it was that it was my brother who did it intentionally :D
well it was so light bump I hardly even notched..

Have you bumped someone?
(with a car) :P

Nope, courtesy calls out for not show to signs of being bored.

Have you ever had "Anvilontoe"?

nope, no clue what that is
Have you ever built a computer from spare parts?

Yep, I do that a lot actually lol, then I give them away to kids and people in need around our area through our church :)

Have you ever given anything to a charity, Time, Money, Materials, Food, ect.?

yeah, ive done the childrens christmas appeal 3 years in a row, hosted by the local radio station we do a biggass run around Lismore (the closest thing we have to a city in the rural dump) to raise cash. Last time we did it my mate's dad and his friends ran around town in ladies dresses with makeup and wigs to raise extra, funny as hell...
have you ever watched anime at work or school not during lunch break?

That is really cool! :)

Oh yes yes, when I work at the shop, I have Anime running on my PC while I am building, or what ever :)

That is really cool! :)

Oh yes yes, when I work at the shop, I have Anime running on my PC while I am building, or what ever :)
Have you ever responded to a have you ever and forgot to add the have you ever question?

Not sure I may have once, I know Kimmy has done that a few times before though :P

Have you ever dreaded looking at a PM? (One you know may not be as positive as you would hope)

i never get PMs :(
Have you ever met up in RL with a close friend you met on the internet i.e. forums, games or whatever else.

Yep have met many people in RL I met from the net, that was years ago tho.

Have you ever traveled to another state or country to meet someone?

Nope.

Have you ever had to explain some situation, which was understanded wrong?

Yes many times like I stated before LOL! was years ago

Have you ever went some place you hated because you were forced to?

Yep. Once I didn't want to go to visit our cousins. I was just too lazy to go... but ended up going becouse i was forced.

Are you easily persuaded?

To answer ya, no not at all, and this is the Have you ever thread! HAHA! :p

Have you ever forgot what thread you were posing on??
*I am so guilty of that! lol*

anywhere outside my fat-cave...
Have you ever went to a movie, walked outside with your eyes squinted and hand over the top expecting to be attacked with evil UV rays only to find its midnight...

Nope!

Have you ever went some place to meet someone only to end up in the wrong place?

Yeah in the past I have mainly when I'm going to a place I've never been to like out of state.

Have you ever sacrificed your wants and needs for another?

yes, the warm fuzzy feeling lasts only as long as u don't look at your wallet i can assure you

Have you ever lost your wallet or phone in a public place

@ Plex, yes I have many, many times.

@ him_dox yes

Have you ever been so excited you just are too far gone to think what to do next?

yes

have you ever been so anxious/scared you are just too far gone to think what to do next?
arr ye question has been pirated

is an oxolotal exotic? they evolve uno, kinda like a Pok'emon

Have you ever drank that alcohol that has the centipede in it?

Assuming you mean Tequila with the worm then yeah I have but I didn't care for it as much as the other drinks I preferred back then.

Have you ever used drugs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/