Have you ever...

No. Why would I use a phone in toilets in the first time?

Have you ever read manga in a toilet?

Yep lol I have a stash in the potty :D

Do you have a TV in your bathroom?

Nope, but I've watched video's from youtube with my phone, when being on toilet. :D

have you ever taken a half-hour long toilet visit becouse you read a magazine or manga in there?
*I once read newspaper in WC and i came out when i finished reading, almost 30 minute piss.. haha :)*

2 Hours. lol! We have a TV in the bathroom and I was in there once and a Movie came on I wanted to see, and well I kind of forgot where I was till the movie was over lol.

Have you ever wanted to date someone older than you?

OH my :D haha..

Have I ever wanted to date someone older than me? Yes, i've seen many older girl's i'd like to date with :D
heheh..

Have you ever had a dream where you were having sex?
*THOSE DREAMS ARE AWESOME!!*

If i did, then I wouldn't remember. :( I sleep and then its morning.

Have you ever burned a TV dinner?

I believe I have when I was distracted with something else and forgot that I had one in the oven.

Have you ever walked through the center of a creek neck deep just for the heck of it.

I hope to God you prayed for forgiveness for burning that TV dinner!

Yes, where I live, walking through a creek up to your ears is just fun! Also sitting, standing, floating, etc.

Have you ever had your flash drive go through the Wash?

Many times, it's still working :D and it's a 5€ chinese memory stick.. they do make some things good :D

Have you ever fogot your phone to some of your pocket's and then the clothes were washed?
*has happened to me once*

I still ate the darn thing. Add a lot of tabasco sauce and it makes it all right. Also, I did the creek thing for fun as well :).

No, never had my flash drive go through the wash, nor my phone although I did drop my phone in a toilet once :(. But I have washed my ipod shuffle twice now and it still works lol.

Have you ever played disc golf. (current favorite form of outdoor entertainment next to swimming)

Yep, we've played that in school. quite fun :)

Have you ever done any sports? like a hobby?

No. Some things I do outside, but that is not one of them. But you get UBER BONUS POINTS FOR TAKING THAT BURNT TV DINNER AND SERVING IT JUSTICE WITH TOBASCO SAUCE!!! 1,000,000,000 POINTS + TO YOU!

Now that is out of my system, Have you ever taken tobasco sauce and added it to a bag of Lays/Ruffles regular chips?

Yep, that is the only way to eat them. Hotter the better!

Have you ever had sex, after you dreamed about it?

Unless you mean abusing the pillows afterwards, then no. Checkmate, I think this is all yours...

Have you ever forgot to turn of your headset and everyone heard what was going on???

Nope, I do not like voice chat, or the phone LOL! so nah, do not even have a mic, got head phones but no mic, web cam, or none of that junk.

Have you ever been told your acting like a child?

No. But how about now? Wah! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Buwaahaha! I stole the last piece of bacon! You can't do anything about it! Ha! Now you must watch me do my victory dance and hear my gloating laugh. Hee! Hee! Arrrgh! Harr! Harr!

Have you ever poked your eye...with your finger!?

LOL! - Thank you for making me laugh on that one Will :D:D <3

Yes when I go to put on my glasses before I turn on the light sometimes I poke my eye :( it hurts.

Have you ever wanted to just win the lottery, or come into a lot of money?

Your welcome Mrs. Kimmy, anytime.

No I haven't wanted to do the lottery or come into big money easily. For the lottery has a dark history and plus mathematically, I would spend enough in lottery tickets before I won to finance a very good portion of a new jack pot. I want to work and look back on forging my empire and then dare the next person to beat it.

Have you ever been in a roller-chair and rolled down the stairs. (Kind of like Dr. Stein)

No, that would result in an instant death in worst cases so I don't ever wanna do that.

Have you ever been scolded even though you didn't do anything wrong?

Yes, as the eldest of my siblings, anything goes wrong, I get in trouble.

Have you ever gone into a store with your mind set on what you need, but you come out with more stuff anyway?

I do not know about that Will. I played the lottery here in Florida 2x and won once so think it is way more luck than odds. If your good at money management and know how to invest ect. the "Dark Side" of it does not happen.

YES! I do that crap all the time NOT as bad as Jan, but bad lol.

Have you ever had X amount to spend on things, so you sit there and find the best deal on each and every part to make sure you get exactly everything you wanted? (Jan calls me Miss.Thrifty when I do that.)

I will just say, you have a charmed life then. :)

Yes, I am like that all the time. I always know that no matter what I look for, there is always a better deal. Especially for computer/games/wires and gizmos and the like.

Have you ever wondered how the word "Zombification" came to be?

Nope. Whatever I did, I knew what I did. And what was going to happen.

Have you wished on a star?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.