Have you ever...

Yeah, found definitive answer during Biology class in elementary school =P
Or did ya meant it on philosophical level? Then my answer is yes too, I exist cause of randomness of the universe.

Have you ever... wanted start a new life somewhere else?

Can't say that that thought ain't familiar to me...

Last edited:
I have on several occasions truthfully, however I have not done so.

Have you ever said something by mistake as in you meant to say one word in a conversation but said something totally different?

Yup, usually it involved with numbers. I saw what I see but my brain said otherwise.

Have you ever wished that us human are upgradable like PC?

Truthfully no I haven't.

Have you ever dated (used) a girl to make another one jealous?

Date?! What's that? :D

Have you ever confessed to someone and rejected on the spot?

EASY!! Egg 1st and chicken later, if we follow the evolution tread. Coz dinosaurs also lay egg, before bird. Bird came later after the dinosaurs dead.

Have you ever wondered what happen if Adam didn't eat the apple?

Yes and I probably wouldn't be posting in this thread right now and the world would be quite a boring place to live in (if we would have lived at all)

Have you ever wondered how you could live forever?

yeah, i'm such a daydreamer i really don't do anything else than dream about stuff. Unless i'm working(no actually sometimes when thing's don't go like in movies when working something i usually start thinking all these stuff).

Have you ever had to clean your cat's vomit on stairs?
*today morning i went downstairs and saw that our cat had vomited when she was running donstairs = vomit everywhere :D*

Yes unfortunately >.> 'Tis not a pretty sight or task.

Have you ever died and then come back to life?

well.... Yes i guess.. Though it only felt like it, when i was in my first car accident, i really didn't think i'd make it, though i didn't even have a scratch on me..

Have you ever listened music so loud you eventually got a headache?

I've done it more than once, only side effect of it for me is that after ~20h without sleep I'm starting to have extreme problems with proper pronunciation, It's extremely funny =D

Have you ever... been swimming during thunderstorm?

Yeah a couple of times :D

Have you ever felt like you was outside your body? (Outer Body Experience)

Multiple times, thankfully I have no allergies (so far =P)

Have you ever been the only person attending movie screening?

No, but it has been quite close with about 2 or 3 other people.

Have you ever kayaked in flooded streets?

Couldn't find any rock big enough to climb in my area...so the answer is 'no'.

Have you ever spend the whole day in the office just watching movies/videos?
*2009 - Christmas Eve, the office was virtually empty, and everybody that couldn't get leave were already in holiday's mood.*

Nope but that's because I'm a factory worker and not an office worker :p

Have you ever thought of an invention only to find out that someone beat you to it?

So many times T.T thankfully I've thought of more

Have you ever been trolled all day by inanimate objects?

Not that I noticed of.

Have you ever drive to a far place just to buy something that cost far less than the gas/fuel you've spent to get there?
*Happened to me this Tuesday - drive several mile to a military surplus store just to buy some socks. G.I.'s socks, that is.*

Can't honestly say truthfully. I would imagine I have a time or two. I typically drive 50 miles to get to this computer store but I tend to spend a decent amount when there XD

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you was a member of the opposite sex? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello can you upload Ihanashi no Majo with the English patch?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950570/
Thanks
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/