KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 発令!第十一号作戦

5sfaZes.png

E-4 medium drop.
In my experience E-4 medium is easier E-2 medium.

Done E2, gonna send ships to expedition and pick things up tomorrow. Smooth sail to all those still fighting.

Facerolled through E3 and E4, maybe work on E5 later. E2 Truk hard was probably harder than E1~4 combined this time. E3 was so underwhelming that I forgot to took ss, but it was some 1bb3ca1clt1cvl deal iirc.

E4 below, didn't really conserve too much since E5 looks pretty straightforward.
a55737f667.png
32d6e9ca1c.png

RNG-Hime absolutely refuses to send me to the boss node...:puniko_despair:

How I wish I got Kumano earlier. If only they allow any Mogami combo. Thanks for the Mogami pair E-5 tip.
Mogami - 52; Mikuma - 30; Suzuya - 70; Kumano - 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-3 Hard Clear, 8 runs = 7 clean sweep, 1 retreat
Team Mahjong Justice Curry overwhelming victory~
0JWkbYX.png

I've searching around but what is the effective AS for E-4? My current setup is 346 according to KCV.

+1x 20.3 (no.3):D
n3Nu0e1.png

Last edited:

If you just want air superiority then only like 258 for boss node, which was the highest for that map. Air supremacy is double that.

Also it looks like any sub works for E5 use.

There are almost no rng pathing wise this event afaik.

Reactions: FireShark

Thanks ecael!
Would you recommend a high evasive sub, Ro-chan or a tanky one, Shioi?

I'd probably pack Shioi in hopes of the chuuha stopper working better for her, though in all likelihood it would probably be easiest to just damekon the sub as necessary. Not like we get to use those normally.

Reactions: FireShark

WG42 equip seems to be useless when CL uses it. Ooyodo does only 10 dmg against boss on daytime. Got that rocket launching effect.
Yuudachi has it as well but doesn't do the launching effect. Deals about 50 dmg.

Scratch that, WG24 is useless. Last run, Ooyodo = miss, Yuudachi = 1 damage.

Edit :

E-4 Hard Clear. 7 runs; 7 clean sweep. Easiest event map. I doubt the next two is as friendly as this one.
Last run, Boss and BB tried their hardest to take out my waifu (E-4 completed without a single scratch on her), sadly they both miss and boss got chuuha disable before 1st fleet's turn.
7sms5LY.png

No good drops for this map. Unless 2x Shoukaku counts.

Team Umi Senkan Yamato! Gonna play the Uchuu Senkan Yamato song as morale boost. :D
hIDMaxr.png

If things go bad, I might as well Kai those 2.

1st run failed cause Suzuya taiha (again? dejavu much). She got replace by Ooi and new setup actually has a chance to avoid fuel maelstrom.
2nd run went pretty good cause Yamato took all the hits and still sweep the boss. As expected of my Uchuu Senkan.

Last edited:

Am I wrong in thinking there are no report of Roma dropping in E5 yet?

Some even suggest it drop E6 Hard only. Not sure whether I want to hunt her or just LSC when I finish E6

Wow everyone process quickly ^^. It seems this event is easier than the last event. The problem is the lock ship since i don't have enough CA :(. Well I'm leveling more CA now.

If at pre boss and you are sent to dead end then you didn't bring enough recon planes/radar for eLOS. Equip more recon planes and radar. This event let you choose the path so it's nothing to do with RNG here :D.

Meh... Can not reach boss node without red SS in E-5.. Gonna Kai Ni my Fubuki for Triple Oxygen Torpedo Mount :puniko_unhappy:

[MENTION=105896]KuraiTenshi[/MENTION]; 2 of my runs had Shioi on red at pre-boss. She actually survived both runs on boss node. No damecon used.
Her equips are damecon and amatsu engine. 52 evasion.

Some even suggest it drop E6 Hard only. Not sure whether I want to hunt her or just LSC when I finish E6

wiki took her off hard only drops if you noticed, but would suggest waiting abit for more information.

one TTK post on himeuta of a Roma drop off E6 boss easy mode S rank. Waiting for more confirmation.

Last edited:

This event feels nice, I'm getting ships I want every now and then and the difficulty is pretty manageable.

E-6 is pretty easy compared to the past E-6's

Anyone farming for Isokaze?:)

Roma FBB (E-6 Multi Node Drop)
She confirm drop on Easy mode as well. So good luck guys.

Last edited:

OK so my sub gets rekt on E-5 medium every time.
Wat do? I don't have engines and repair teams are... not enough.

OK so my sub gets rekt on E-5 medium every time.
Wat do? I don't have engines and repair teams are... not enough.

dont worry about ur sub being rekt. So long as the repair team isnt used before the boss node she wont sink if its used on the boss node.

dont worry about ur sub being rekt. So long as the repair team isnt used before the boss node she wont sink if its used on the boss node.

She's red before the boss. Hence my problem.

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; Equip a damecon / repair team. Still she might get damage to red on the first node. If that happens, you're better off retreating.

3rd time my Shioi survive boss node, this time with 2 HP. Can the boss and her ball forts actually hit subs? I have yet to see them land any damage on my SS.

And I was just wishing,
1XxqyjV.png

I'll be making enemy with everyone if I said I'm going to scrap her.;)
NMuZo0a.png

Last edited:

Cat Error galore.

There's probably a lot of people playing right now so I'll stop for now to avoid error cats mid-sortie.

As for this event, I can't excite much will... I play leisurely in easy mode.
I defeated E-1 boss approximately 30 times for Amatsukaze, but she didn't appear. So I gave it up and began E-2.
:sigh:

As for this event, I can't excite much will... I play leisurely in easy mode.
I defeated E-1 boss approximately 30 times for Amatsukaze, but she didn't appear. So I gave it up and began E-2.
:sigh:

I also want to get her. That's why I want to clear this fast on medium, so I can look for her.
Try medium, enemies are quite weak.

Btw I lucked out on E-5 right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース