KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 発令!第十一号作戦

@Arturia I got that feeling too after my Taihou lands pinpoint nukes. She miss way less compare to last time.

Indeed, weird might just be use getting lucky :P

But E2 Pre-boss node is just randomly wanpun my ships, gonna let them rest for a bit before I attempt more E2. But so far this is not as bad as I thought it would be.

E5 Hard Clear

Speed clearing!? xD

Preparing to farm Roma in E6 hard so yeah prefer to clear quick so i can get back to hoarding resources and LSC which i havent been doing for a month in preparation for this event

Preparing to farm Roma in E6 hard so yeah prefer to clear quick so i can get back to hoarding resources and LSC which i havent been doing for a month in preparation for this event

I suppose that's fair enough, farming require a certain amount of luck after all, its really annoying they made her a drop :/ Though how are you finding this compared to last event? To me it didn't felt as hard, seems a lot more balanced.

I suppose that's fair enough, farming require a certain amount of luck after all, its really annoying they made her a drop :/ Though how are you finding this compared to last event? To me it didn't felt as hard, seems a lot more balanced.

I didnt really do much of of last event as I started around 2 weeks before Winter 2015* started, hence I cant really give a good gauge on the difficulty. This event isnt really that easy for me either as I still lack a good fleet of evenly leveled ships, my CA/CAV/CL/CLT arent really that high leveled and I relied heavily as you see on my BBs.

*Winter 2015 not 2014 @_@ sorry

Having to do e5 without the mogami+ro pathing looks like a struggle lol. I am just sitting around doing weeklies while waiting to see if there are additional pathing rules for easier life, but honestly doesn't even look like there is much of a point to wait since the event is so easy. Probably should get back to plowing through and just get ready for May monthly/EOs.

This event is a joke in comparison to Truk, and Truk paled in comparison to 2013 Autumn~

Not bad Icehellion! Thanks for the E-5 tip.

I'm taking a break from E-3 run. 1 run got fked up in pre-boss Transport node.
Nachi got instant red from green HP, I really seriously didn't expect this to happen at all. It's like a 1% chance of happening. Fk this T-green crossing @ non-boss node.

Also the CL Demon isn't a threat at all cause there's a high chance you'll disable her ability to launch torps. I'm more worried about that CV instead.

Having to do e5 without the mogami+ro pathing looks like a struggle lol. I am just sitting around doing weeklies while waiting to see if there are additional pathing rules for easier life, but honestly doesn't even look like there is much of a point to wait since the event is so easy. Probably should get back to plowing through and just get ready for May monthly/EOs.

This event is a joke in comparison to Truk, and Truk paled in comparison to 2013 Autumn~

Mogami + Ro?

And Truk is the first time they introduced different difficulty so I guess they set E-5 Hard a bit more horrible than it should, this is probably the "right" Hard mode. I mean, Medium feels like what event should be normally, easy is like lazy mode, hard is just challenge mode. And its hard to compare how hard 2013 Autumn when there are so much more ships available now. If you do it with the same set up as you've now, even with boss hp regen you'll probably find it considerably easier than before considering you've a wider/stronger selection of ships.

E2 Cleared!!! 7 runs in total. I think i'll take break 1 day before processing to E3.
:chuuni_yay:

e2_done.jpg

Mogami + Ro?

And Truk is the first time they introduced different difficulty so I guess they set E-5 Hard a bit more horrible than it should, this is probably the "right" Hard mode. I mean, Medium feels like what event should be normally, easy is like lazy mode, hard is just challenge mode. And its hard to compare how hard 2013 Autumn when there are so much more ships available now. If you do it with the same set up as you've now, even with boss hp regen you'll probably find it considerably easier than before considering you've a wider/stronger selection of ships.

Nope, the only thing that'd make a difference is yasen equipments. Ship variety means nothing when the hard parts are basically hard locked pathing wise. Also, there are enough mechanics that affected enemy ships as well that people are pretty evenly split on how hard the event would be today.

tbh hard this event is fairly cakewalk, they were too cautious with the locks for this particular event.

Mogami/Mikuma or Suzukuma + Ro will let you dodge whirlpool and air strike nodes at E5.

Reactions: moemoe-kyun

Woah, everyone's speeding ahead of me. I only just finished with E-1.

Mogami/Mikuma or Suzukuma + Ro will let you dodge whirlpool and air strike nodes at E5.

Who/what is Ro? I've Mogami at level 60 ish with pretty much full upgrade apart from AA, so I might use that if that's the case :P

OK, I cleared E-4... on easy.. Had to change from Medium to Easy because of this 2 Elite Ta-class that 5 times in a row wanpanned one of my girls in the secondary fleet :gokiko_shobon:

But I do not regret it. I got a bunch of new girls to my fleet after clearing this stage! :chuuni_yay:
KanColle-150429-21062423.png

KanColle-150429-21151608.png

KanColle-150429-22122631.png

KanColle-150429-22125026.png

Time to poke some E-5 ^^

Who/what is Ro? I've Mogami at level 60 ish with pretty much full upgrade apart from AA, so I might use that if that's the case :P

Keep in mind you need it in those specific pairs. Ro is just Ro500.

This is worrisome. It seems that my CVLs (lv63 Hiyou) and DDs (lv60 Hibiki) do not have sufficient armour to withstand the BB attacks at node G for E-2. I might have to consider switching to Medium, although the difference in rewards is quite large :/
[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; did you complete E-2 on Hard?

Keep in mind you need it in those specific pairs. Ro is just Ro500.

Oh Ro-chan! I didn't think of her, I was thinking of the Abyssal fleet Ro class which is why I was so confused, I was like how do I get an Abyssal DD xD. So if I have Mogami and Ro-chan its ok? Both of them are high level ish, with Mogami being 60 and Ro at 66 or so, do you think its worth running compared to other compositions?

Don't mind me, just I put an random comment about this topic... The party got big indeed...0.o

Oh Ro-chan! I didn't think of her, I was thinking of the Abyssal fleet Ro class which is why I was so confused, I was like how do I get an Abyssal DD xD. So if I have Mogami and Ro-chan its ok? Both of them are high level ish, with Mogami being 60 and Ro at 66 or so, do you think its worth running compared to other compositions?

You need Mogami w/ Mikuma. Or Suzuya with Kumano. In pairs.

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; did you complete E-2 on Hard?
No, I completed it on medium, but to be fair I didn't even try on hard so I don't know what the difference is.

You need Mogami w/ Mikuma. Or Suzuya with Kumano. In pairs.

Ah OK, So Mogami + Mikuma + Ro? I can just do some quick leveling on Mikuma since she's in her Kai form at level 35 already I think, is it worth running compared to the other compositions there are out there? I got two SCAMP I can put onto those CAV and apparently they're working wonders, so in your opinion would it be worth running them? (And yes I don't delete ships, I kept all ships I've found even if they're sitting at level 1 so I can take advantage of branching, something I learnt :P)

Hard to say, idk how bad things would be at lower levels for ships. If you have things at a decent level then yeah, it makes for an easier path. But when you are weighting the benefits vs using some unleveled ship it is much harder to say. You are dodging two pretty annoying nodes for the possibility of getting randomly fucked because of low level ship, your call to make I guess. E5 doesn't give tags anyway so you can experiment somewhat.

E-3 hard cleared:chuuni_yay:. Took me 8 runs because Nu-flag hit Yukikaze a.k.a Grim Reaper and forced me to retreat.
Beside rewards, I got some good drop on E-3
Another Maruyu for my waifu
Maruyu_drop_E-3.png

My 2nd sub fleet is done XD
E-3_cleared.jpg

After this I have to take a break and restock my res and buckets.

Hard to say, idk how bad things would be at lower levels for ships. If you have things at a decent level then yeah, it makes for an easier path. But when you are weighting the benefits vs using some unleveled ship it is much harder to say. You are dodging two pretty annoying nodes for the possibility of getting randomly fucked because of low level ship, your call to make I guess. E5 doesn't give tags anyway so you can experiment somewhat.

Wait E5 doesn't tag? Hm...I'm quickly getting Mikuma to higher level by putting her into the daily PvP matches, it should level her up quickly! :P She's 32 right now, I'm hoping she's at least around 45+ by the time it comes round to E5.

Mogami\Mikuma or Suzuya\Kumano allows you to get past Aerial Exchange node.
SS used to tank damage in node I as it's a yasen, and you do not want to get red before boss node

And E-5 gives tags!

Oh, neat, it did tag. Oh well, not like you'll save up on low level ships to go back to E3/E4 for farming purposes anyway.

Someone got the branching for E3 - E5? I want to consider what to put for E3 - E5 considering they lock. If I do decide to farm it'll be E6 for Roma, I just want to save some ships for E4-E5 since E3 doesn't look too bad because the boss is a transport ship...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース