Like a boss!

No clue what this is about.. like a boss

About to get back to finishing off my final papers, like a boss! (^ω^)

As well as yours ~
Kick those messages ass Renano :goodtea:

:hi: Uninstall :3

/story
Viet throws his manga on the floor and changed his cheery expression to a serious one. Yells out "MAKE YOUR WISH NOW" and jumps towards Majin Buu with the ultimate move..... HUG OF STEEL! LIKE A BOSS *shiny*

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

Thank you ^^ *hugs*

Zowwoy Wow Wow!!! Hopefully that goes well for you ^^

Story Continuation.....

When the group sees that Viet uses the Hug of Steel it's no match for him, the group goes on the offensive and try to defeat Majin Buu in his tracks but the crew was no match for Majin Buu and his power....

So Majin Buu took all but one Dragon Ball, and with that Majin Buu leaves them with this message "see me on Planet Namek a year from now and see if you can defeat me to make your wish."

With that Majin Buu leaves with the quickness with an evil laugh and smirk on his face....like a boss!!

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Positive is good... try not to overdo it... Feel free to be a 'hulk' if needed.

Each message takes time and heart... I shall answer each one eventually~

/me continues story

Captain Ginger Goldilocks pointed his candy cane hook at the crew and laughed...

The crew thought all was lost...

Until 'nyan cat' popped up once more to stop Majin Buu and his Captain from fleeing... like a boss~

Last edited:
I though the Dragon ball story still continue like a boss~~ :D

Nyan Cat uses his Rainbow pooping skillz to stop Majin Buu in his tracks and stuns Majin Buu.....

With the open opportunity the gang then use there Sayian powers and combine then to make the Ulimate Super Kamehame-Big BAng Attack to disintegrate Majin Buu and the Captain.......like a boss!!!

umm hi [MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION]

As everyone recover from Buu. They see Nyan Cat wrap the two evil doers with it's rainbow tail :3

like a boss.

Edit:
Viet noms on Nyan Cat like a boss

Hi too [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] (^_^)

I think I post like a boss :D

[MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION]

Good night to you~ Please sleep soundly~

/me continues epic story

After everything had settled, what was left was to grant their wish...

The wish was... like a boss...

still continue with this very long history!!! :XD: like a boss??

As the wish has been granted, our heroes set out for yet another epic journey across the vast galaxy~

like a boss!

Now their fates went to the andromeda galaxy which was a planet similar to Earth.............「つづく」…
Like a boss!!!!

Hmm so what was the wish? xD If that pig made another wish for a panty again im making him dinner~ Btw when did yyou people get the dragon ball i had o.o

A huge fleet of alien ships came from andromeda to seize the wishes for themselves and made themselves visible when shen long appeared like a boss~

The aliens shot a large vaporizing beam at the group when suddenly Gwee appeared like a boss~

-puts on shades- Yeah....

(So far I haven't added anything productive to the story :3)

The shades absorbed the beam before melting from the intense heat like a boss :goodtea: Now you have ;p

You just f***ed with the wrong person, alien-tachi.
*Calls the Metal Slug squad.*

Theres some random frenzy of activity from the aliens and suddenly theyre raining attacks like a boss~

Then it turns into an all out war between the human race and aliens. God i love time skipping.

Now the aliens have to leave their world for the destruction that was caused by the rain of fire!!!! Like a boss!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sevenroro wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, could you reupload these games please? Thank you!
軍靴をはいた猫 / 穿军靴的猫 Otome Legends The Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook
僕と彼の危険な同居生活 ひとつや物語 Jewel Garden
メルティング ポット 哀紡ぎ、哀映し。 おはようのキス Wings Innocent All Idleness and Ephemera
tofu0906 wrote on Shine's profile.
hi Shine,thank you as always.
Can you re-upload this game? 「変態兎頭巾」
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.
Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx