Like a boss!

The three way battle was endless...

It soon turned into a Mexican stand-off...

One wrong move can kill anyone...

However...

A booming voice loomed over and 'it' was... like a boss...

The alien's reinforcements had arrived like a boss and they dropped a giant spider into the fray~

The spider ate all those who were struggling and trying to escape and only 1 survived like a boss!!!!

The sole-survivor ran with all his might to the closest thing he could fine. Luckily there happened to be a space craft nearby and boarded it. The survivor vowed vengeance against the Spider and all its kind, and the aliens too.

Like a boss, the Spider couldn't care less about what the surviving human said and used her threads to seal the human and his craft, preventing it from taking off.

Last edited:
But the spider was on the alien side o.o mehs...

The spider then turned on the aliens for mistreating him/her in their experiments like a boss~

Last edited:
But the spider was on the alien side o.o mehs...

The spider then turned on the aliens for mistreating him/her in their experiments like a boss~

Wait...so Spider still turns on the aliens in the end? Lawl. What a boss

Last edited:
Didnt need to xD

A column of fire erupted from under the spider and into the alien spaceship like a boss~

Boss volcano is boss.

Meanwhile on Earth....There was a young boy gifted with high athletic abilities than others. It allowed him to run up walls, like a boss!

Working with [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] like a boss!!

Hmm it appears that everyone is dead... well so much for that... i wonder if i lived~ and how did a spider beat two dragons? Mustve been a huge spidey... but then again~ I could just make everything change slightly~

The boy saw the fire shooting out of the ground and knew that it wasnt from a volcano like a boss~ He quickly ran over to the site of the eruption and saw a man standing admist a bunch of people/creatures tangled in webs gazing at the site column of fire and muttering something~

Muttering

Puddi Puddi Puddi Puddi

GIGA PUDDING!

Like a boss~

The group slowly woke covered in webs with a boy running around yelling about how a man had disappeared like a boss~

Good sir [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] , I'd appreciate it if you'd post your stories on fanfiction.net or the fan stories section in here... like a boss! :XD:

After the agreement the people clear out the area and salvage the near by District 11 for salvageable parts to make weapons for the up coming war, like a boss!!

Just felt like changing it up a bit :lmao:

And nice sig [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ^^, Deca is really good at his sig making ^^

Indeed. Deca makes sigs, like a boss!
Back in dreamland, over a week has passed. The weapons were ready, however, the people were not.
What they needed was a leader. The boy who was thought to be a side character raised his arms and said "I'll do it," and walked to the center of the crowd of people, like a boss. :smug:

Once the boy stood front and center of the scared and nervous crowd, one of the more disgruntled men said "HEY KID WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING I SHOULD BE LEADER!?" The boy said in a calm manner "You don't posses that right you foul spoken fool, how can you lead if you dont have a level head?" The man walked away in eager spite of the boy....like a boss!!

Thats so kewl~! :fullblush:

The people looked at the boy, then looked at each other. Like in any movie or anime they started cheering for no reason. The boy made a path out of the crowd turned his back and said 'Tomorrow at 10AM, we shall meet once more' and continued walking, like a boss!

Hmm~~ i just take my signatures from games~~ Like a boss~~

Afterwards the boy went to his shack to rest and think about what he just put himself into.

Meanwhile the disgruntled man is spewing blasphemies in his shack cursing the boy for showing him up and belittling him.

Like a boss!! :lmao:

Hai [MENTION=27460]Bloodhorn[/MENTION] :hi:
I'm getting your's done at the same time trying to get the SOTM entry done lol hands are a bit full brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

puy50436 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you update the trial for 存在感薄い妹との簡単生活 体験版V0.4A, Japanese version?
froggie1234 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you re-upload RJ01209126? Please and thank you!
sevenroro wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, could you reupload these games please? Thank you!
軍靴をはいた猫 / 穿军靴的猫 Otome Legends The Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook
僕と彼の危険な同居生活 ひとつや物語 Jewel Garden
メルティング ポット 哀紡ぎ、哀映し。 おはようのキス Wings Innocent All Idleness and Ephemera
tofu0906 wrote on Shine's profile.
hi Shine,thank you as always.
Can you re-upload this game? 「変態兎頭巾」
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.