Like a boss!

In the year 5103 there was a shock when the alien mothership suddenly fell out of the sky but that doesnt apply to us like a boss :goodtea:

And the newtypes were able to stop the 100 year war like a boss!
However...

Unown and the group had been frozen from an alien freeze ray and the ice had just melted like a boss~

Maou? xD Which?

Dragonairista was hungry and after flinging Maou off into the distance started looking for food like a boss~

Lol not off at all ;p

The landscape of the earth had changed in the thousands of years that they had been frozen and the forest creatures were quite ferocious like a boss~ But dragonairiasta made them dinner anyway~

Fail forest creatures.
Then 5 heroes were chosen by Zordon, like a boss!

The 5 heroes met up with the group and decided that they wanted to test their skills like a boss~

When suddenly a giant glowing sigil appeared under the 5 heroes and teleported them away like a boss~

The heroes upon landing at an unknown destination looked at each other dumbfounded and at a loss for words.
Until, a silver dragon made an appearance in front of them, like a boss!

Hmm so now theres 5 heroes i addition to the group that has been running around~ :goodtea:

The silver dragon told them that they shouldnt play with their powers like a boss~

The heroes requested that the group be brought to their current location as well.
The dragon nodded its head and created a kuukan-tenni gate like a boss.

A gate teleported the group to the location of the five heroes and a shadow sneaked into the gate right before it closed like a boss~

[MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] Cuteness overload...~ I like it...~ A pleasure to meet your acquaintance~

/me adds to story

The shadow wasn't meant to cause harm...

He was there for the ride...

And to find licorice like a boss~

The group and 5 heroes found themselves to be in great danger. And decides that unless they worked together, they wouldn't be able to escape this mess. And thus, the group and heroes joined forces, like a boss!

The shadow turns out to be sam and viet following the group around like a boss xD

Suddenly aliens appeared around them~

And Renano makes a grand entrance and joins the good forces in the battle against the aliens, like a boss!

Meanwhile, Gwee is having some tea.

I always assumed that ojou sama joined a while back~

One of the larger aliens flips Gwee's tea table like a boss and attacks the metal slug group~

I wasn't in the 'group' yet... just the storyteller...

Renano appears from an unprecedented manhole and starts pummeling the aliens with a blast cannon...

Until...

Evil unicorns appeared, eating the slugs like a boss~

Oh my gawd! Unicorns.
So cool! The way they gallop, like a boss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

puy50436 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you update the trial for 存在感薄い妹との簡単生活 体験版V0.4A, Japanese version?
froggie1234 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you re-upload RJ01209126? Please and thank you!
sevenroro wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, could you reupload these games please? Thank you!
軍靴をはいた猫 / 穿军靴的猫 Otome Legends The Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook
僕と彼の危険な同居生活 ひとつや物語 Jewel Garden
メルティング ポット 哀紡ぎ、哀映し。 おはようのキス Wings Innocent All Idleness and Ephemera
tofu0906 wrote on Shine's profile.
hi Shine,thank you as always.
Can you re-upload this game? 「変態兎頭巾」
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.